Event Horizon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance obeyed and he was opened his legs, lifting his knees into his chest and held it there. "Grrr! Of only you would know how beautiful you looked right now." Marcus' primal lust is coming out again. He took a vial on a night stand. It was a lubricant. He coated his fingers and began to suck Lance's 7 inch sex. Lance began to moan again. He will never tire of giving Lance pleasure as the boy would never tire from obeying what the older man want.

After his thick finger came next a second finger. It scissored and dilated his channel. When he had loosened the channel, he added another until four fingers were inside Lance's channel. He stopped and removed his and let go of his sucking much to Lance's frustration. He gave Lance the vial which the little man took. "Prepare me lover." He said in dark deep voice.

Lance reached to Marcus' and rubbed the warm lubricant to his mate's sex. It was so big and steely but it was soft, silky, very veiny and hot and he can't help but lick his lover as a sign of worship. Marcus closed his eyes as Little Lance rubbed and licked him. It was like a kitten or a puppy was worshiping its master. Pure innocence was all he felt about Lance.

"That's enough lover." Marcus said. He pours some oil in the opening of Lance and positioned his tool. He slid it in and Lance pushed out as he was taught. "Pop!" there was an audible sound of Marcus' head entering Heaven. "AHH!!" "GRRR!!" Lance whimpered while Marcus growled at the same time. It was painful to Lance but his determination to please his lover overcame his pain.

Then Marcus pushed in and Lance shakily pushed out. He feels his innards moving away and making room for his lover's tool just like a crowd opening when the king walks in. He then felt the older man's thick pubes brushing in his bottom and he the invasion stopped. "KAAH!! GRR!! Lover! You have all of me!!" Lance had never felt so proud. He was the one making Marcus growl in pleasure. All of his pain stopped and he smiled. "Claim me as yours" "MINE!!! GRRR!!!" Marcus then slowly thrust all of his length in and out of the channel of heaven. It does not feel like anything he had ever fucked before. He sped up his thrust and looked at Lance's face. He didn't expect what he would see again. "Oh my love!! I LOVE YOU!!" Marcus' sanity was once again snapped and shattered.

Lance was teary from passion. His lover's scent was so musky, manly and heady. It was addictive. When he told Marcus he loved him, his lover's expression once again looked shocked then he was again in the air, his legs were held by His big lover and hooked it on his waist while his arms are around Marcus' neck, and his lover is standing, fucking him vertically.

Marcus's thrust sent Lance upwards and before he could descent to gravity, another thrust was already followed. He never left the air as Marcus fucked him in that power and speed. It was not a just a sex. It was FUCKING, by a man that claims his mate.

"RRHH!! GRRH!! RRRHH! RRRH! GRAAH!" Marcus was roaring every thrusts. He always hit that spot of Lance every thrusts, as if his cock and his lover's ass are made for each other. He then latched his teeth on his wailing lover's neck and sucked hard. Then he reached down and jerked his lover's cock. Lance was astounded. To be able to lift him with just one hand and pelvic thrusts was beyond erotic to him.

Then Lance Came. HARD. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!! MARCUS!!!!" The older man felt the boy's channed began to spasm and milk him. He felt time had slowed. His cock suddenly felt his lover's heart pulse around his cock. He thought his cock had reached lance's heart. His head threw back and removed his bite from lance's neck.

"UURRRRRRRGGGGGGRRRRRAAAAAA...!!!!! He bellowed to the heavens up the sky as his cock spewed the greatest orgasm of his life. It kept coming and coming and it filled Lance to the hilt. It was carnal to look at as it looked very primal. They fell to the bed and they instantly slumbered.

Marcus opened his eyes and kissed his mate. He, his mate and the baby are family now. When he showed Lance the baby they had rescued and told him the situation, he cried out of tears of joy. Lance was the one that named his baby even. He named him... Paxton.

+++++++++++++++

"I'm tired. We can't kill him. We can't make him talk. He is as expressionless as ever. We even tried to rape him but he has no response. This sucks. Just put him in his cell already and leave him there forever. We've been doing this since..." "SHUT UP ALREADY! I CAN HEAR YOU!" The two brutal Overseers of Tresthubi dungeon conflict as they stand in front of a naked Ran. The wound where his testicles should have been attached was glowing glitter then exploded, healing it once again. The former one was already inside the stomach of one of the overseer after he had chewed it to pulp while still attached to Ran before tearing it with his incisors, removing the scrotum and all then swallowing it.

"And besides he makes such fine meal." The overseer said while patting his stomach. Ran was hanging through chains from above, the ceiling and his legs were spread apart. Every mutilating torture was done to him but he kept surviving those. The Overseers released him from the chain. He was dressed with long sleeved turtle neck shirt and long pants. Then he was seated in a wheel chair with magic nullifying restraining belts.

He was being pushed till they were in portal area. "Which floor? The portal magician asked? "Floor negative 1001." They descended though the Tresthubian prison. It was located deep down the earth like an ant's colony. When he had arrived, he was pushed inside his cell, which was very isolated. The floors were only until level negative 1000 but his cell is at 1001, because he was having the special treatment.

But Ran's mind never bothered about his environment. It was his plan all along. To release the perfect vessel he had created. Because when King Mephistopheles is transferred, the soul of the vessel dies and is replaced by him. He cannot allow that though he has to escape the Demonic organization. He would do everything for the baby. Because he was... the reincarnation of his... MATE...

But that was only one of the dozen reasons why he must escape that organization. Another one was, he recently recovered from his amnesia. He remembered all of it. Every single detail, including, his powers... but that is another story

His face was expressionless. He feels no pain now he feels nothing. He is nothing. He must be nothing now. For this is his final destination. As long as his mate is safe and not within their hands he would sacrifice everything even if it meant he lives in this hell for eternity.

His role with the Organization is not yet finished though. He was immortal and had lived hundreds of years but only appears 21 years young. The generals are the same like him as well. He may never able to escape them be but it is better to be him than his mate.

Now he is still chained to them still. 2 chains actually... he thought... 50 more years...