Event Horizon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine!!" he thought to himself as his tongue fucked Lance to oblivion. He will never tire this. If he could, he's wish they would just do this till the end of time. He would be oh so merciless.

Lance could feel it. That beard brushing against his smooth skin and that sinful muscle sneaking its way up until...

"OHH!! HAVE MERCY PLEASE AHHHHH!" the older man's tongue found his spot and began to brutally jab it with his tongue.

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN... AHHH!!" the old man removed his tongue from the glorious hole, he grabbed Lance's penis then he engulfed the head as it spew its fourth orgasm. He swallowed that sweet essence once again.

"No more please... ahhh!!" Lance pleaded and Marcus obliged. He took his breath for a few second. "You've devoured all of me. I can't anymore..." Marcus laughed while smiling smugly.

"Oh lover... It would be my achievement to see how many times I can make you cum. Look at my junior. He was excited when you surrendered yourself to me."

Lance looked at Marcus' tool and was shocked to see it Very hard, very veiny, throbbing, dripping and very angry. If it had a face, it would be the face of a predator about to kill its prey, with its lips dripping with saliva from hunger.

"You're insatiable." He softly said, he was still catching his breath.

"Well, only for you" Marcus said as he leaned down and gave Lance a passionate kiss, letting the smaller man taste his own essence. Lance loved his man more than anything else in the world. He would give everything the old man wanted "You may claim me... my love" Marcus smiled victoriously. His lover is so kind and so generous, putting his needs first before his own. He would do the same to him.

He took a bottle of lubricant and rubbed his tool. He didn't put some oil in his lover's entrance. He likes friction very much.

"Please, don't hold back. Give it to me." Marcus' eyes grew darker as he heard those words. He rapidly pushed his tool to the hilt till he was balls deep buried. "Grrr! You feel so good to me! MINE!" he began to FUCK his lover. His balls slapping hard on his bottom, creating hard wet sound of flesh to flesh and his cock began its mission on beating that gland spot inside Lance.

"OOHH!! MY LOVE!! MY LOVE!! AHHH! I LOVE YOU!! OOOOOHHH!" Lance's words were said without conscious mind. He was doing it while Marcus power fuck him. Then Marcus gyrated his hips so his cock rubbed all surface of Lance from the inside. "AHHHHH!! YEAH!! TAKE THAT LOVER! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! AHH I LOVE YOUU!" Marcus was roaring these words as his final destination comes near.

"MMMRRRAAHH!!" Marcus bellowed as he began to power fuck Lance ultra-rapidly using his full length, the bed shook and banged against the wall, threatening to break it. He was so close. His lover is also crying passion now as they performed a savage manly coupling until.

"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!" He bellowed to the sky as his manhood came pints of Manly cum inside that little channel. But at the same time, Lance also screamed his name as the boy undergone his 5th orgasm, this time it was only few droplets of essence that flowed down his cock into his pubes.

When Marcus opened his eyes, his Lover had fainted to black out and it was for good. He was slumbering there. So vulnerable and so beautiful. He looked at Lance's sex. He was filled to overflowing with cream and his hole was red from taking his large cock. His pubes, balls and cock were white with essence from his fifth load while the opening of his penis was swollen reddish. He was worried that these may make Lance uncomfortable. And so, he lowered his head as he began to lick.

+++++++++++++++++

"OOOOOHHHH!!" a petite girl screamed as she squirted inside Magnus' rapacious mouth, while the man lifts her to his face, and at the same time, while he fucks a boy.

It was so intense as she was just recovering from being fucked the other goliath Paxton that she didn't know she was going to get devoured by this man. Magnus swallowed every drop she could give before she fainted.

Inside the room was carnal, as if there was an orgy. There were piles of dozens of men and women from the bar, all fucked, eaten and sleeping from exhaution of pleasure.

"Man I'm stuffed hahaha." Magnus said to Paxton as he fucks the boy rapidly now while Paxton himself fucks the boy's twin brother.

"Here I go again!! Grrr!" "Me too!! GRRAHH!" Both hulking men said as both of their gargantuan cocks filled the poor twin boys to the brim. By the time they were finished, they put aside the unconscious bodies beside the pile of small adult peoples they had sexed with.

"Ahh... nothing beats hardcore sex." Magnus said as he lied down besides Paxton. Their bodies naked , veiny, hairy, and ripped bodies were reeking of sex and sweat. Their chins were wet with vaginal juices and boy's cum. Despite this, both of their 14 inch cocks are still raging.

"Well my brother I guess it's my win hahaha!" Paxton said as he looked at his pile of people. Magnus' piles of people were short of 2 compared to his. "Well, I guess it's your win tonight. For that I'm going to pay for your sluts." Magnus said as he sportily accepted his defeat against his brother.

"Alright haha!" both of the men showered, dressed, paid and left the now closed bar as they had bought every single person inside, including the cute bartender as if they had just finished eating in a restaurant and not fucking cute sluts.

"Father said that next week I would depart to the middle region, to the Caprasian lands next." Magnus stated. "But I thought we were going to fly to Faeterra the day after tomorrow? We were paid to visit this demon gate that came out of nowhere there. You won't be able to come home for a week with your location." Paxton said as with confused face towards his brother.

The king always put them together in journeys "My father ordered me to be there as he would be coming with me in the Middle regions but he will detour to the Sam'all desert to meet with their Pharoah. They would be discussing important economic matters." Magnus explained. "Why did he choose you despite his plan on our mission?" Paxton asked. "He said that the enemies who were members from the Quasar demons who were in stasis for 50 years had finally awaken."

"Dad was supposed to meet with them but Economical status of our lands and Sam'all nation is also an important matter as to say. He chose me because they were classified as Class S enemies while you would have to continue your mission. " Paxton finally understood. He heard about the past history when the king failed to slay the other members of the Demonic Generals.

"Then I guess I will be alone leading the team." Paxton said. "Nope, I'm coming with you" said a deep baritone male voice behind them. They looked back and their faces went from quizzical to amusement. "Baron! You came back already! Hahaha!" Magnus said as the three men faced each other and Baron gave each man a manly hug and quick shake of hands. "How was your Journey my friend?" Paxton asked the other man. He was built just like them, hulking, purely muscled, hairy Adonis.

His feature was of a shifter. He was a Draenei. His head is adorned with two black horns that curve backwards. Standing at 6'8, his hair is red; his eyes have golden irises with vertical slits of pupils, perfect masculine square face, sharp canines that shows in his breath-taking grin, cannon ball shoulders, large hulking arms with sharp pointy black nails that look like claws, tree trunk legs, he wears sandals that shows his toes that are similar to his fingers, chest that are thick with auburn hair, tanned skin with lots of veteran scars all over his body and a reptilian red tail.

He was a highly respected noble warrior. He had proved to be a formidable ally as he had fought valiantly over the course of his years as a warrior from the land and the sky as a dragon. He had retired military though and he now works as a spy and a top secret agent for his nations. His job is to travel around the world to gather Intel then return to report.

He only wears a sleeveless black open waistcoat, showing his chest and abs, a huge buckle belt in brown pants. He has his left arm tattooed with black flames and finally a full but neatly trimmed red beard fusing with his sideburns. He looked very rugged. He was about to become 60 years old but as usual, he looked like 25 years of age.

"I am to report my gathered information to the monarchy tomorrow." He stopped as he scented his two friends "Both of you smelled like... heh. I bet you've just fucked those smooth little cuties at the bar didn't ya? Just as usual huh?" Baron said while grinning. "You came late my friend. We practically raped every one of those cuties boys and girls" Magnus said cockily. "As I had expected from the both of you horny studs. You would put your dick in practically any cute thing that moves, but I'm not saying it's bad or I differ from you. Actually, I was wish I had returned earlier so I can get some myself haha." Baron replied.

"Sorry, we ate all of them and I won the bet." Paxton said with pride which made Baron's brow up. "Where are your baggages?" Magnus asked. "Oh I sent them to the delivery guard to my house. I'm tired from my expeditions and I want to eat first. Care to join me? It will be my treat." He said. "No need to as the castle is filled with feast and drink to celebrate our victory from destroying the nether monster hive just north of our lands." Magnus explained.

"Then what are we waiting for? I'm starved. I have lots of tales to tell ya boys." He stated as he led his two best friends into the castle.

++++++++++++++++

(1 day ago, Threstubi Dungeons, Island Notheast of Methuselah)

"AHHH! IM CUMMING!!" a 6 feet tall muscular bald overseer came like a hose inside the lithe form of the prisoner in brutal thrusts. However, the boy looked dead and emotionless.

"Mmm. His balls taste delicious! Another one says as he sucks the boy's testes.

The place was dark as it was from 1001 stories below the earth. The only light source was from naturally glowing in the dark crystals, lighting the dungeon dimly. It was the Threstubian dungeons. Known as Black hell, criminals of greatest conviction came here and are punished to the extreme that said the place is already a part of hell and being there is synonymous to death and went to hell.

"Come on bitch, cry or scream for me. I already fucked your ass for hours now why so quiet?"

One of the overseers said as he removed his thick pearled cock from the boy's hole. He went in front and lifted the boy's face to his and looked at his eyes. As usual, his eyes are always dead and glassy while his face is dead expressionless. Over the course of year the overseers and wardens of the Threstubi dungeon gave the most excruciating torture none has ever known. They had beaten the boy many times to extreme but he always manages to survive every single one because...

The boy's body glowed sparkling gold again before the light exploded into glitters and then faded. After the event, his bottom was once again healed and as good as new, even virginal good. The overseer rolled his eyes

"That again for the zillionth time"

Their goal was to torture the boy to spill out the secrets from where are the location of the 9 demon generals are and extract info from him.

He and 2 more humans were caught by the Leonhard brothers from the war of Quasar 50 years ago. Story said that when these prisoners work for the 9 demon generals and when they had finally cornered them, this boy casted an immobilization spell called "stasis" towards his 2 comrades, turning them into invulnerable golden statues in which their souls are preserved and in coma for 50 fucking years.

"Is it really true that this welp can cast such hyper advanced spell that lasts for 50 years? Stasis only works for 10 seconds and it is used offensively to immobilize your enemy or protect your ally by turning them invulnerable for same duration."

One of the Overseers stated.

"Yeah I heard from the Master that he did. Well to think of it, it is about exactly 50 years now isn't it?" He said as he continued to suck the boy's jewels.

The boy has an ethereal vibe to him. He doesn't look very demonic or anything, just some regular boy. He has smooth light brown skin, black short hair and scarlet colored eyes. Looks can be deceiving anyway. Well, finish that so we can rest.

The overseer began to suck the lifeless cock now. It never woke up as the naive boy had been lifeless all this time. He squeezed his balls hard and sucked even harder. Suddenly, they were shocked when the boy suddenly reacted.

"Ughhh... OHHHH!!"

Ran moaned as his cock began to harden into its full 7 and 1/2 inch inside a wet sucking mouth.

"OHHH YEAH! AT LAST! I think we finally broke him!" The overseer in front said as he knelt gown beside his partner and began to suck the boy's testes while the other one sucked his cock.

"AHHHHHH!" Ran came like volcano. All the years that his body was raped and violated, now his load finally came. It was so intense that it became painful. It was all eaten by a rapacious sucking mouth.

"My turn give me some." the Overseer said to his partner as he let go of the boy's balls and switched roles with his partner.

"Mmmmmm." he whimpered as he felt cum flooded his mouth. It was thick, creamy and it was the sweetest cum he had ever tasted in his life. He kept sucking until the boy could not give any more and he did not let go even if it was already soft.

Ran felt the two warden let go of his sex that was overly sensitive. He saw them kissing with his flavor in their lips. His body began to glow gold all over his wounds and swellings as his body was healed. It ended up with glitters exploding before fading. His swollen genitals were good as new while his hole became healed to virginal good.

"Well I guess that part we would never be able to stop."

"Look on the bright side, he has his senses now hahaha!"

The overseers conversed gladly as one of them suddenly grabbed his nine tailed flogger and whipped the boy's torso very hard in which the boy did not react to.

"NO! Cry for me!" He said as he grabbed his nipples and began to yank and twist, which made Ran groan.

"Oh. I see now. What a dirty body. You only feel if we stimulate your sex organs huh? I guess we can have fun for real at last." He said coldly at the boy as his arm proceeds to heal again. The other Overseer came behind and fingered the boy's virginally healed hole. "AAAHHHH!!" the boy screamed and gasped beautiful notes which made their cocks throb.

Suddenly, a petite woman in black leather uniform entered the room and called them.

"Carl, Joey, that's enough now. The master asks to bring the boy to his office." She said as she looks at the boy with cold eyes, not missing the fact that he now looks down on the floor.

"Why? What does he want? he never asked this boy in his office before?" Carl asked as he they let go of the boy's nipples.

"The golden statues are now real living flesh of prisoners. The stasis spell is now broken and the master is now apprehending them both." She said as the two overseers looked at each other. The boy's body is now fully healed.

They dressed up the boy for a few minutes, then they made their long way up to the elevator, going up from below 1001th floor up until the upper 2nd level.

At the second level of the dungeon, the door to the Master Warden opened and the petite woman came inside along with Carl, Joey and the boy which was dressed and shackled.

"Master Dominic. Here is the boy I and I will leave everything to your care and these two." She said as she made her bow and left the room.

Sitting inside was Dominic, the Master Warden of Threstubian dungeon. He looked to be old but not too old. He has salt and pepper hair and his body is more hulking than Carl and Dominic. His body is very heavily covered in hair as he is a Shifter. A Were-bear.

"So, the Class S criminal of my dungeon, I saw you and your comrades on screen."

He said, his voice a deep baritone and with a hint of coldness in it. Ran already expected that as he has saw the red orb located in the cells that do not appear to be glow in the dark crystals.

"Master, he seems to finally feel senses on his sex organs only but not on the other parts of his body. Plus his self-healing is still the same and strong. Carl reported which amused the Warden.

"I see, so finally your slumbering spell has expired along with your immobilization spell. You would probably endure everything we give you" he said as he walked in front of the kneeling boy who looks down on the floor.

He knelt in front of him then he suddenly grab the boy's whole sex and began squeeze it lightly but firmly in his large paw, earning him a gasp from the boy. "We would end up doing this all day and we won't be able to 'squeeze' any info out of you." He made a point in by increasing his grip before letting him go. he stood and looked down at the lithe body.

"Let me make this straight for you boy, if you won't tell me everything now, we would do it on your comrades. Magical memory extraction methods do not work on you and we already accepted that you are practically invulnerable. They however don't appear to be healing back any wounds." He said and then suddenly, the boy faced him. His face was completely hollow with dead red eyes. Dominic looked at him amused.

"Finger. I broke his finger and he screamed in pain. I am a veteran sadist and I know how to read the eyes of my slave. It seemed that these men are prepared to die without telling info. You on the other hand is on the same boat, but there is a remarkable differences between you and them." He said. Ran's face never left his eyes while kneeling on the floor so Dominic lowered his head until they are face to face.

"They are not invincible and memory extractions may work on them." He whispered as he stood up and took some documents in his table while the boy resumed gazing at the floor. He showed it to the boy. "Another thing, you are sold to a Dom named Xavier Kingston, a very brutal Sadist I know."

Dominic showed him a picture, a face of a man, looking like he was middle aged and has eastern features.

"He became addicted to you when I told him you are able to regenerate your body back even when it is mutilated. Of course by law, it is illegal for a highly valuable prisoner like you, who is considered Class S criminal to be sent out. Well, the man has money and he is willing to pay Billions just for you. We have anti magic chains and restrains which even you would never escape anyway."

He continiued as he provided a box, full of various chains and restrains. They were engraved with anti magic runes and seals.

"We already informed the Methuselah nations about this news. We told them that we would... extract info from your comrades and we found out that it would be more than enough. We would also rid of a filthy shit like you and we would earn money while being honored by nations. It's a win-win case for us heh." Dominic explained as he and the other three men laughed.

"Memory eater..." the boy suddenly stated. He has never spoken before except for the earlier grunts and screams and the men were stunned to hear the soft voice. "What?" Dominic asked.

"Memory eater... That's the extraction you were going to perform isn't it?" Ran removed his gaze from the floor and stared at the Master Warden with scarlet eyes so deep it seems to pierce through the Warden's soul. Dominic looked at him before he let out a loud laugh.

"Yeah that's extraction spell alright. We did it to you millions of times so who cares?" he said while smiling.

"You don't know who you are dealing with. Never act without care. Where are their locations?" Ran stated.