Event Horizon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic looked pissed. Carl raised Ran's shackled arms under his armpit and lifted him while locking both of his hands behind the boy's nape. It seems he was feather light for the hulking man.

"You dare speak to a warden you filthy rat? You never talk to me like that! YOU don't know who you are dealing with!" He said as his mighty paw sailed through the air and slapped the boy so hard his head went to the side with impact. Ran simply risen his head and looked at the warded square in the eyes without emotion. It was as if the hard slap didn't do anything

"Looks can be deceiving." Ran said without emotion. Dominic was taken aback before he smiled evilly.

"Ok then I will tell you." He said as he ripped the boy's pants. One of is hand lifted both the boy's leg and plunged his dripping 9 inched bear cock inside the virginal-healed ass. Ran could not help it. it was his weakness and he couldn't help but moan. He began to thrust, using his pre-cum as lube .

"One of your comrades is here in Threstubi. Down to the 440th floor with Elisa, the woman you saw earlier along with few other mage guards. They will begin extraction of his memory inside the room of magic protected room down there the two days from now" he said while increasing his speed of thrust.

Ran closed his eyes as his body betrayed him. and his cock one again stiffened.

"The other one, the pilot, is already on his way outside and into the Caprasian lands where they will extract him using their room of Obliviation also 2 days from now." He saw the hard cock of the boy began to pump him. Joey went to their side and sucked his nipple while he positioned Carl's cock in the boy's hole as well. the boy was going to be double fucked.

"YAAARRGGHH!" Ran screamed as he felt pleasure and pain when another giant cock thrust inside of him along with the first one and moved in tandem.

"They would be screaming and thrashing sweet sounds of agony... Grrr.. you feel good... that it would be musical until they finally drain their life source with their memory that their corpses would look mummified. It would be a very entertaining execution! AHH I'm almost there!!"

He said as Carl and Dominic's thrust increased on speed. The room was filled with smacking flesh sound and smelled heavy aroma of manly sweat.

"OOOOOOHHHHH" Ran screamed as Joey swallowed the head of his cock while the Dominic jacked him.

"AHHHHH!!" the boy screamed as he finally came in the sucking mouth, and his channel began to brutally squeeze and milk the twin cocks inside of him.

"ARRRGH!!" "OOOAAAAHH!!" Carl and Dominic roared as they came like buckets inside the milking channel of the boy. they were so thick that not even a single drop went out and all of it was deposited inside. All three men let go of the boy and Ran fell to the ground, breathing heavily and barely conscious.

"Carl, Joey, the service is waiting outside. Attach the anti-magic restrains on him and get this trash out of my sight!" Dominic said as both men nodded. Joey attached a purple glowing chain ring on the boy's neck and he provided arm and leg shackles on him. By the time he was finished, Ran had already healed.

"Carl led him of my property." Ran looked up weakly to Dominic while he is now busy looking at his screen. "Do not kill my comrades... they are..." he wasn't able to finish exhaustion finally knocked him into darkness...

++++++++++++++

It was a brutal tragedy when the King Leonhard and his family heard and felt it. The ground even shook like an earthquake and the sea created large waves. They ran in the window of their castle and saw it with huge eyes and mouth hanging open. There, across the sea, the Threstubi Island was annihilated by a nuclear magical explosion it looked like a giant glowing Mushroom. The island was obliterated. They could do nothing but watch in shock.

At the same time, Aranov, a rural city found in the Caprasian lands in the middle part of the world was enveloped in light as it fall with the same fate as Threstubi Dungeons. Energy so vast emerged only seconds as it annihilated everything within miles of its radius.

++++++++++++++

His face was of gloom. King Darius was extremely agitated at what happened to the simultaneous attacks between the Dungeon and the Caprasian lands a week ago. He did not expect formidable powers would exist. Countless lives have been lost and trillions of money would be spent for the damages. "My love, you have work to do. You have been staring at the window for ages." Darius looked at Aurora's face. He would not know what to do if the same would happen to his family.

"Nothing's going to happen to us." She said as she read her husband without using any magic. It was instinct.

"I know Aurora it's just that..." Darius said as his wife held his shoulders.

"Our warriors are formidable and our son and Paxton would protect us. You would protect us. There's nothing to worry about." She the lifted his face so that he would look directly in her eyes.

"Be strong. You are a king and many people need your help."

King Darius thought of his wife's words. He closed his eyes and gave a long sigh.

"You're right my love. Many people need us. I need to be a strong king." He said while looking directly in her eyes. She smiled and gave her husband a loving kiss.

"Now everyone is ready go outside now." She said.

King Darius looked at the two airships. He saw Paxton bidding his goodbyes to his parents which is his brother. He will be accompanied by Baron the dragon knight. He looked into his airship and looked at Magnus who is looking at him.

"I'll be back soon my love" he said as he gave his wife a kiss. "Be safe darling." She said as she waved them go.

The two airships flew out of the lands of Methuselah in different directions. The events left a historical scar to human history. Of course, if this was the cause of demons and netherborn, humans would never give up without a fight and fight will they do.

+++++++++++++++

It was brutal. Ran's body was glowing all over as his wounds regenerated. It seems that Xavier Kingston is worse than any of the Threstubian guard. Well he guess they are history now.

When he felt the link was destroyed, he already knew what happened. He remembered the events from past 50 years. When he ran away from the king, he went into the pilot's area. He thought they were just cyborg clones but when he saw the human faces, it was the Thralls. Both of them looked at him in shocked expressions.

"You fool! You brought the Perfect vessel in here?! You stupid punk! The king would eviscerate us when he finds out!" the one who was not piloting the plane said. Then the pilot looked at him, anger in his eyes. "You are a traitor! You planned this didn't you?!"

Ran looked at them both. He cannot kill them now as they are his own creation that the king stole from him. Thralls, the reanimated souls of those that were... once like him... he shook the thought of the past.

One mistake from him and they would explode along with him. When the king stole his thralls using his demonic powers, he and the king became linked through them and they become brainwashed. The working various alchemists of the Dark Legion also placed bombs inside their body so once they were killed or if they squeal any info, they would explode.

His body is no problem at all as they heal, but the vessel would be. It was a decision he had to make. He would perform that spell on them and send them to another dimension for a few minutes...

He was unable to do as he pleased when the door was destroyed by King Darius...

Ran stopped his remembering of the past when he saw various images of his even further past life. He saw a crying boy with 9 auburn tails and fox ears with white tips, he saw a Man with glowing left eye smiling evilly, he saw a man all burned and roasted, he saw a white light, then he saw the most handsome person he has ever known in his mind.

"Eat some lunch. I've prepared that for you." Xavier said as he handed the boy a bowl of broth, a piece of cracker with cheese and a glass of water. "We're going to play again later hehehe." He said before turning his head and walked.

Ran just stared down at the floor. his neck was shackled to the runic seal in the wall in a long purple glowing chain. He was naked in this room filled with cages, chains, torture devices and sex toys.

Where was he? Oh yeah. He was in Miran, the eastern region of Earthworld planet. He was in an island somewhere there but all he knew is he is a dark room with no light to feed on. Yes feed. He could survive without eating and drinking for days by consuming light. That was one of his powers, his acquired power.

The light hit him in his left cheek. He lifted his head and saw it. The roof the room has a tiny hole in it that allowed a ray of light to pass through. Ran looked at it and thought.

All the ten thralls was broken and had returned to him. All ten links were broken. He was no longer in the hands of evil. He was no longer being used to create weapons of apocalypse. He stared at the ray of light hitting his face. He remembered the face of the slumbering baby, the vessel.

He smiled and said. "I'm free..." but his face became wet as tears fell down from his cheeks...