All Comments on 'Ever After'

by aluscious

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YUCK

EW, GROSS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yuk to a few...

Magically delicious to most...

Love has no bounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh my!!!

delicious reading! more please!

this was rich in detail, the words and thoughts flowed like thick delicious cream.

i loved this story. i love mother/son excitement.

navelmannavelmanover 10 years ago
beautiful

i always enjoy mom son incest with an indian backdrop cute sexy

AaronMannAaronMannover 10 years ago
You hit them all!

One of the hottest stories I have read on this site. It hit almost all of my buttons; mother-son, inducing lactation, adult nursing relationship, complete oral worship, and very well written. The only one it didn't hit was reaching and stroking her cervix-I love that word-that he had been trying to go back into. Thank you for the story, and I'm looking forward to your future posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My ripe fragrance filled the room. 'My goddess is in full bloom. The divine fragrance from her petals mesmerizes me. Your gown oft exuded this sweetness' I pulled up my skirt for his benefit. He was softly sniffing the furry flower. After a few licks I

I'm convinced that for boys, like 18 year old Alex, who are lucky enough to get close to their own mother's mommy-hole--the same wonderful hole between their mother's legs they came out of--what thrilled them the most isn't the sight or the feel. Those are great, of course, and they make a boy harder than he's ever been in his life. But what really rocks a son's world is the sharp musky scent emanating from between his mother's legs, his own mother's cunt-smell. That's the divine smell the boy inhales deep in his lungs that inflames his mind and being. This is a great story by a highly literate author (more, please!). I love how Alex calls his mother "mommy," and she does too. That word recreates the warm intimate atmosphere of a mother and her male child, the closest human connection there is. She's his mommy, her cunt is her mommy-hole. A boy like Alex literally worships his mother's cunt. Alex pays due tribute to the magical, nearly mystical hole that is his own birth canal with his lips and tongue, he kisses and smooches and slurps it half to death. Then comes a higher tribute. He introduces his big hard 18 year old cock up into the twat of all his boyish dreams, his own mother's twat, and fucks the shit out of her as mom cums like crazy. Then the final and ultimate tribute--Alex unloads his hot young balls and shoots a huge geyser of creamy semen up where he was once a baby, painting his mother's cunt-walls a nice sticky white. Mom's twat is no longer empty and bereft, she's a happy, smiling son-fucked mother and her boy is a grinning young motherfucker bursting with pride.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

This needs to be converted into colloquial English. It just reads awkwardly.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very loving and sweet romantic story

I was hoping that he would make his mother pregnant and give her another baby boy.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

@mafia_patriarch I agree with you. It's just so... Flowery. It's kinda like what Shakespeare would have written while drunk off his ass. I admire the vast vocabulary but... It just comes across quite awkwardly. It's like they're having poetry battles. Kind of killed the mood for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
....?

1.) what did I just read?

2.) why did I enjoy it?

3.) is anyone else as creeped out as I am?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom's tits make me horny!

I've always loved my mom's tits. They're so full, and round. Her areolas are perfect half dollar sized circles. Her pinky sized nipples sticking out nearly a half an inch. There were always times, mostly in the evening when I'd catch a look at them. Her nightgown was nearly transparent when she was in front of her lighted makeup mirror. I came up behind her, reached around her, and started fondling them. They were everything I'd hoped they be, still firm, yet so warm and soft. I was expecting her to stand up and slap my face, instead she didn't move, and let out a soft moan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MY HOPE IS....

My hope for you is that this is a much better read in your native language then it is when translated into English....... this story could be put on the shelf of any Public library......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

why do i have a feeling that all these mom son sex stories are written by high school dropouts; straight out of porn -short robes, thongs, g strings ....!!!

come back to planet earth....!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pongy rich incest stinks of bulbourethrals fluid under my fat 9 inch foreskin

Oh!!I need my godmother/rich aunty Diana to catch my gyrating in my spandex masturbating undies to horny sex rap music enjoying 60 plus magazines precumming in a clear condom to ferment for months and get soaked in precum load on when I squirt it all over her horny kinky mature facial area during a sex dance for her birthday sex wishes she planned for me to smell her stretcher prawns stinker hole in public.ooh she bellydanced so horny for me dressed as cv Cleopatra as I needed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous