All Comments on 'Every Bitch Has Her Day (And Night)'

by doniv691

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i hope he got aids

she gave up her morals and became a whore.hubby fires everyone of them and divorces the whore.the plots sucked and was moronic.a two yr. old kid wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I always wonder...

I always wonder about these stories...True, this is an erotic site, but a modicum of realism should be included in the stories. Most loving wives who caught their husbands having extramarital sex, do not consider becoming a whore as revenge. They are hurting, completely destroyed by pain. Trust has been broken. Faith in the marriage is lacking, and believe me acting like a slut is the furthest thing from their mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
revenge on her infidel husband.

Since an Infidel is someone of a different religion Christian vs Muslim or vice versa. Jew vs ...

You left out which religion they had to be an Infidel to the other.

Ediutors, dictionaries, completing an education .. there are lots of things you can do you infidel dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope you didn't give up your day job

this so called story didn't make much sense. It was pure crap writen by a mindless writer who thinks with his prick instead of his non working brain. Surely you could do better.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And Ricky did fuck off

He filed for a divorce the next day, hid all their assets and sent her packing with practically nothing, including no alimony. End to the stupidity.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
READ THE TITLE

and she should never forget her turn in the barrel. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Vinod

Vinod just caused me to nod off. It was that boring.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Not very rational

This kind of crap does not go on between management and employee, it's suicide. Really stupid to even propose it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous