Every Dick Has Its Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, Albert went to the board. "Great. I have the main floor bathroom."

He went to the bathroom. It was a mess and smelled bad. Giving it a once over was not an option. "Phew!" Albert said. "This is a hazardous zone that'll require scouring and sanitizing."

He went to the custodian's closet, grabbed rubber gloves, a mop and cleaning supplies. He spent the next hour cleaning the 6' x 8' space until it shined.

When he was done, he put everything away. He said to one of the other pledges, "That was gross. I breathed in so much bleach, I don't think I have any hair in my nostrils."

He put out a plastic yellow sign that announced, "Wet Floor". He said to everyone in earshot. "Don't go in there. This bathroom is off limits to you barbarians. I mean it!"

After dinner, he shaved, showered and dressed for the party. His Christmassy attire consisted of khaki's, a blue buttondown shirt, and a loud, ridiculous tie showing Santa, his sleigh, and the reindeer.

An upper-classman stuck his head in Albert's room and said, "You're in charge of the music for the first half of the party. Charlie will relieve you."

Albert went to the party room at 8:45 p.m. He played tunes to an empty room. An hour later, only a handful of people were there. No one was dancing. The voices of their conversation bounced off the walls.

Around ten o'clock the older frat boys made an appearance. More invitees streamed in. Albert kept his eyes open for his four friends.

By 11:30 p.m., a good size crowd was there. The party was in full force. People were dancing, drinking, and talking. In general, having a good time. Albert's tour of duty playing music was over and he joined the party.

He hadn't seen his new friends. He got another beer and walked the room, searching for them. They weren't there.

"Hello, Albert," said a cute girl wearing a Christmas elf costume. It was Lulu. She'd hoped to have a chance to talk to Albert. She wanted him to see how good she looked now that she'd lost weight.

"Hi, Lulu," said. Then he did a double take.

She was wearing a fetching outfit. The top was green with fake, white fur circling her wrists and neck. It was cute, Christmassy, but did nothing special for her small chest.

However, she had leggings on her lower body. That's where he was staring. It wasn't the green and red stripes that caught his attention. It was the skintight material that accented her curves.

The spandex hugged her slim legs and clung to her fabulous ass. It also gave her a camel toe. He could make out the general shape of her vulva through the tight-fitting fabric.

"Wow! Great outfit, Lulu," Albert said. He was impressed with her smaller, fitter body.

She touched her felt elf hat and made the bells jingle. "Thanks," she said with a smile. She slowly spun around so he could have a good look at the whole costume.

He ogled her. She was proud of how hot she looked. The leggings did a magnificent job showing off her exceptional butt. They both were pleased with how she looked.

"Wow! Lulu," Albert exclaimed again.

"Please call me Mary. My real name is Mary Jones. I'm an ordinary girl from a small town. My dad works in a factory. Mom's a teacher."

Albert listened intently as she made her confession.

"When I came to college, I foolishly decided I needed to re-invent myself. I wanted everyone to see that I was interesting, worldly, and special. I dyed my hair blond and became "Lulu", the devil-may-care adventuress.

"She's unpredictable, audacious, and sexual. The kind of woman who has sex at the drop of a hat. Threesomes? Bring it on.

"I've realized that that was stupid. I wasn't happy pretending to be someone I'm not. All that happened was I met a lot of phony people, got drunk and had meaningless sex.

"You were the best man I met. You were the only one to cuddle me after sex. I woke up happy to be spooned against you. It was nice."

Albert didn't know what to say. What she'd said was some heavy shit. It was real and honest.

She'd expected that he'd be stunned. It was a lot to get off her chest. She smiled, stuck out her hand and said, "I'm having a do-over. Hi. My name is Mary. I'm a brown-haired, brown-eyed, smalltown girl here to get a teaching degree."

He smiled and shook her hand. They chatted more. Albert discovered that she was very easy to talk to. He didn't get overly nervous like he usually did when he was around girls. She asked questions. He answered and asked her about herself, school and future plans. Albert enjoyed their conversation while keeping an eye out for the hotties.

Mary noticed that he periodically scanned the room. She asked, "Who are you looking for?"

"I invited some people, women, I met on the subway to this party. I told them it started at nine. It's midnight. I guess they didn't come."

They heard a roar. The guys were clapping and cheering. Mary and Albert turned to see what the ruckus was all about. It was the four hotties. They were dressed to kill. They were also drunk.

Cassie shouted, "Dick! Dick! Where are you?"

Albert said to Mary, "Excuse me. They are my guests."

He hurried over to them calling out, "Hello, I'm here."

Mary and the others were surprised that the four beautiful women were searching for the scrawny freshman. The women rushed up to him, hugged and kissed him. Cassie announced in a loud voice, "Dick, take me to your room. It's my turn for sex."

That surprised the crowd. Some people were speechless. Others cheered. All the guys were jealous and wondered, "Why him? What does he have that I don't?" Of course, the answer was a thick, ten-inch long dildo. Albert had it hidden under his bed.

Cassie latched on to Albert and had him take her to his room. The other three ladies found admirers to get them drinks and to dance with.

As they went to his room, he had to fend off her efforts to grab his crotch. He successfully managed to keep her from discovering he wasn't hung like a horse. He got her inside and locked the door.

Cassie screamed, "Whip it out! I want to see your big dick!"

He tried to calm her down. He said, "That's not how it works. Get undressed."

The drunken woman kicked off her shoes and started stripping. She lost her balance while peeling off her red thong. Albert caught her, placed her on his bed and took off the flimsy garment.

"My head is spinning," she said and laughed.

While she was lying on her stomach chuckling, he reached under the bed, got the dildo and shoved it in his pants. Then, he sat on the bed, caressed her ass and said, "Turn over Cassie. I'll eat your pussy 'til you cum and then we'll fuck."

"Okey-dokey."

She rolled over. Albert stared at the beautiful brunette's face and then, his eyes moved down her gorgeous body to her full bosom. Her dark nipples were hard. Her legs were open. Her wondrous, bald sex was on display. He looked adoringly at her pussy. Then, he dove in because he loved to eat pussy and he wanted to distract her before she demanded to see his cock.

"Oh, yeah!" she groaned.

He licked her everywhere. She grew warm and her pussy became wet. Her hips rocked and her throat issued groans and moans. His tongue circled her nub. Two fingers entered her and rubbed her G-spot.

"Yeah! There. That!"

He did as he was told and gave her a joyous climax.

"Oh. Oh! OH! OHHH!"

Her hands clenched and gripped the sheets while her vagina clenched and gripped his fingers.

Albert withdrew his fingers. He took advanced of her dazed state and rolled her over onto her stomach. He slipped a pillow under her hips. He got on his knees behind her and pressed his hips and, more importantly, the huge dildo, against her ass.

"That's what I want!" she exclaimed, feeling the giant cock.

"Patience, precious. Let me give you some lube."

He pulled his pants and underwear down. He rubbed her thighs with the fake phallus.

"Emmm." she moaned in anticipation.

He moved the big, silicone dick away and leaned in, and inserted his penis into her hot vagina. He was fully hard and it slid in easily. For him, it was heavenly. For her, it was nothing special.

He'd touched her with the fake dick to re-assure her that it was there, ready, and would soon be pleasuring her. She didn't find it reassuring. She found it maddening to be teased. She was so annoyed that she got up on her knees.

"Hey! No!" Albert screamed as his partner bucked him to the side.

She turned and said, "Where is it? I have to see it!"

She did. She saw Albert holding a giant dildo and his slim, short penis pointing skyward. The tip was slick and shiny because it was covered with her vaginal juice.

They were both silent for a beat. Albert was scared to death.

"WHAT!" She was stunned that the guy she and her friend called "Dick" was a fraud.

"What the hell!" Her anger boiled over. She slapped his tiny penis.

"Ouch," Albert screamed.

Both hands went to protect his manhood. He dropped the dildo. She picked it up, looked it over and then, began hitting him with it as she cursed him.

"You bastard! You tricked me. You puny dick deceiver!"

She pummeled Albert. He cried out in pain. She cried out in anger. Her rage wasn't diminishing. She got off the bed, grabbed the small man by the wrist and dragged him from the room.

"You faker! I'm going to expose you."

Albert shuffled awkwardly behind the naked woman. He struggled not to fall. He was incapable of stopping her. They were of equal height and weight and she was motivated. She was like a woman possessed. She yanked him mightily and he stumbled along behind her.

They burst into the main room, causing quite a commotion. They grabbed everyone's attention. She was nude and cursing like a sailor. He was nearly nude. His tiny pecker bobbed about. She was waving the silicone dick and called to her friends.

"Savannah! Mei Ling! Joanie! This guy's a sham. He doesn't have a big dick. He tricked us using this dildo. He's not hung like a horse. He's hung like a hamster!"

Some of the crowd laughed and pointed at Albert. Others stared at the beautiful, nude, angry woman. The roommates ran up to Cassie. They looked at the dildo and then, at the little man with the little dick, and they became incensed.

Mei Ling got in Albert's face and said, "You fucked me with a dildo!" She slapped him.

"I let you have sex with me!" Savannah yelled. She was upset about letting the scrawny freshman with the scrawny penis into her bed.

Joanie stared daggers at him.

Albert said, "I never said I had a big dick. You invited me to your apartment and into your bed."

Joanie grabbed the dildo from Cassie and shook it in his face. "Beautiful girls like us don't have sex with lowly creatures like you unless you have a big cock!"

She slapped him in the face with the fake phallus and shouted, "Girls, we are out of here!"

He fell and landed on his butt. They marched to his room. Cassie got dressed and they left.

Albert was thoroughly embarrassed. It was his worst nightmare. He was naked in public. Everyone could see his little dick. His secret was exposed.

The crowd showed him no mercy. They pointed, laughed and made fun of him.

"Hey, anyone lost their ChapStick? I see one."

"Is that a roll of Certs or the littlest penis in the world!"

"He has a travel size penis!"

"Dude, when you go swimming in cold water, does your dick get bigger?"

"What's the difference between Albert's dick and a joke? No one laughs at his jokes."

Albert's face turned red. He endured a chorus of insults from the mob.

"Teenie Weenie Peenie." "Needle dick." "Gherkin guy." "Mr. Baby Carrot." "Micropenis." "Minidick." "Short shaft." "He has baby dick syndrome." "Inchworm." "That's a little pecker." "He's a one-inch wonder!"

Mary felt sorry for him. She turned away and left the party.

Albert scrambled to his feet, pulled up his pants, and ran toward his room. He planned to hide. Forever. He heard Cassie and her friends inside.

"I can't go in there," he told himself. He slipped into the custodian's closet where he sat on the sink and waited for the women to leave. Then, he locked himself in his room.

^^^

Saturday around noon, there was a knock at Albert's door. He ignored it.

"Albert, it's Mary. Mary Jones."

He hesitated.

She said, "Open the door. You can't hide forever."

To himself, he said, "Yes. I can."

She knocked louder and said, "I have food."

His stomach rumbled. He was hungry. He hadn't eaten breakfast. He opened his door. Mary gave the disheveled, deeply embarrassed man a friendly smile.

"Hi," she said. She walked to his desk and laid out the fast food she'd brought. The smell of grilled onions and French fries assaulted his nose. His mouth watered. He picked up a burger and took a bite.

"Thanks," he said.

They sat on his bed and ate without speaking. When the last fry was gone, Albert said, "I'm so embarrassed. Humiliated. Everyone saw me naked and saw... You know."

She nodded.

He sighed loudly and said, "I'm also sorry that I took advantage of Joanie, Cassie, Mei Ling and Savannah. I deceived them."

He spilled his guts to Mary. He told her the whole story. From buying the gag gift, being run over by a cyclist, meeting the co-eds on the subway, the misunderstanding and how he let them think he had a huge cock so he could have sex with the women.

She listened. She never interrupted him. When the story was done, he asked, "Am I a terrible person?"

"A situation presented itself to you and you took advantage of it. You didn't hurt or abuse them. You gave them what they wanted, a big dick experience. It was shallow but for all parties. You don't need to worry about them. They'll get over it and I don't think they'll have trouble getting another guy.

"I'm worried about you. Are you going to continue to live a life of shame and self-loathing?"

"Huh?" he uttered confused.

"You need to accept your body. You can't change it. So you either are ashamed and hate yourself or you accept your dick is what it is and get on with your life."

He was still bewildered.

She tried a different tack to explain her point. She asked, "Am I a terrible, disgusting person?"

"No."

"I've been fat. I've been a slut."

"You've been nice to me and you're easy to talk to."

"So you can have compassion for me? You forgive me my flaws and imperfections. Why can't you accept your flaws? I have small breasts. You have a small penis. Does that have to define us? Must we hide?

"If I made a mistake, wouldn't you tell me to pick myself up and carry on? You'd be kind, sympathetic and gentle. You wouldn't berate and punish me. Be kind to yourself. There's more to you than the size of your dick."

He got her point. He felt better. He felt better still when she sat beside him and kissed him. She embraced him and they kissed again. She nudged him. He lay on his back. She got on top of him and they kissed more.

Kissing led to touching. Their clothes were in the way so they were discarded. Naked, he rolled over and put her on her back. Her long, chestnut brown hair spilled out and surrounded her head like a shining halo.

He kissed and sucked on her taut nipples. Her breasts were small, firm, soft, and fun.

"You're beautiful," he said. "I love your petite breasts and hard nipples."

She smiled, accepted his compliment, and said with a laugh, "Thanks. There are some benefits to having small breasts. I don't have to wear a bra. They are so uncomfortable. And, I don't think I have to worry about sagging boobs being an issue for me."

She grabbed his head and pulled it to her tit. "That felt nice. Suck on me some more."

He nursed at her breasts and playfully nipped her nips.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry. I'll stop biting."

"No. Don't. It's hard to explain. It hurts, but in a good way."

"Okay," he responded. He began pulling, pinching and softly biting her nipples.

"Ahhh. Ohhh!" she moaned. Her pussy creamed. She grew warm all over. She enjoyed it and wanted to give him pleasure. She wriggled out from under him. She grabbed his pint-size cock and shoved it in her mouth.

"Ohhhh!" It was his turn to groan with pleasure.

She found it easy to give him head. Her mouth wasn't forced open wider than was comfortable. Her jaw didn't ache. She didn't gag. She was having so much fun sucking him off, she was caught by surprise when he came in her mouth.

"Oh. Oh! God! Sorry!" he cried out as he shot off.

"Eek!," she squeaked in surprise. She gulped and swallowed. She nursed on the shrinking unit until it was too much stimulation for him and he pulled it out of her mouth.

"Too much," he cried. He lay on his back. His heart raced. He was breathing hard. She put her head on his chest, looked up at his face, and smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"Sorry I came without warning you," he apologized.

"It was too good, huh?" she teased. "I'm too good?"

"Yes and yes."

"No problem. I got carried away. Your dick is so suckable. It's the perfect size for a blowjob."

He gave her a look that said, "Right. I don't believe you".

"I'm not patronizing you. A girl's mouth is only so big. With you it was comfortable. I didn't have to worry about my teeth scraping your dick or if I was going to dislocate my jaw trying to accommodate a super thick penis."

He said, "Sorry for being self-conscious about my size. I'm glad it was easy for you. It was great for me."

She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. She giggled and said, "If you want to make it up to me, eat my peach."

He smiled and got between her legs. Her pussy was bald. He licked and kissed it. He slurped her nectar, She was as juicy and sweet as a peach. He made her orgasm. Then, he waited five seconds and tongued her clit until she orgasmed again.

"Ohh. Fuck! Enough!" she pushed his head away after the second climax. She rolled onto her side. Her thighs clenched together and she basked in the waves of pleasure that flowed through her body.

He smiled, pleased with himself, and snuggled up behind her. They spooned. His arm was draped over her as she experienced her bliss. Time passed.

"Wow! I didn't expect two," she said after she recovered.

"You inspire me to greatness."

"Ha!" she guffawed. She wiggled her butt. "What's this? Do you have something for me?"

She grabbed his dick, slotted it at her opening and pushed her butt back claiming his cock. She was wet. His slim dick slipped in easily.

"Oh." she cried out. Not in pleasure, but in surprise. She didn't feel anything. She hadn't expected to scream "Oh my God! You're splitting me in two." But, she had expected to feel something.

He said, "I know. You want to ask me 'Is it in?'."

"No," she said not wanting to hurt his feelings. Then being truthful, she said, "Yes.".

He pulled back and thrust into her a couple of times. "Honestly, I don't feel much either."

He moved and knelt sitting on his heels beside her. She rolled onto her back. Her tits disappeared. Self-conscious, she put her hands over her boobs.

He said, "I like you. Relationships are about a lot of things: being kind, attentive, and compromising. I think honesty is the key."

He pried her hands from her chest exposing her flat chest. "You have small breasts. Please don't feel bad or that you're not a woman. To me, you're sexy and wonderful."

He raised up showing her his small penis. "This is me. We can have fun and good sex, but some positions aren't going to work for us. Spooning sex, you on top, and straight missionary are out. We have to choose positions that maximize my length and your tightness."

He slid a pillow under her ass and knelt between her thighs. "Pull your knees to your chest." She did. He took her ankles and placed them on his shoulder. Then he guided his penis into her vagina. He penetrated her deeply.