Every Dick Has Its Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh," she exclaimed.

"Yeah. Better, right?"

She smiled and said, "Yes."

He fucked her vigorously. He pulled and pinched her nipples and he rubbed her clit until she screamed, "Oh. Oh. Yes. Ohhh!"

He pounded her as she climaxed and fired off into her pussy. She froze. He fell over and lay beside her. They both were lost in pleasure.

When they recovered, she smiled and said, "Three orgasms in one night. A new record."

They kissed. Then he asked, "So it was good?"

"Spectacular!"

"Good. Because that's how I like my girlfriend. Satisfied."

Tears welled up in her eyes. "You don't mind dating a former fat slut?"

"No. Do you object to dating a guy who probably has the smallest penis on campus?

"No."

She reached for him and hugged him. Moments later, she began to giggle.

"What are you laughing about?" he asked.

"I listed some benefits of having small breasts and I told you your dick is the perfect size for me to blow. I just thought of another benefit of a dick your size."

"What?"

"I've always wanted to try anal sex, but have been afraid. I think you would be perfect for me and I could give you a tighter hole and one no one has ever had."

He looked at her and said, "You've never done it?"

"No. I turned them down every time. You?"

"I've rarely had intercourse. I've never had anal sex. I'd like to with you."

They kissed deeply and passionately. When they stopped, she said, "What are you doing later tonight?"

"Your ass!"

The End

*****

P.S. Thanks for reading my story. Do we need another chapter? You need to tell me what would happen.

I'm guessing Mary takes it up the ass. Does Albert use the thick, ten-inch dildo on her? Does she return the favor? Does Mary get drunk and have sex with her ex's? Do her ex's get drunk and attack/rape her? Do the four hotties make another appearance? If so, why?