All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 21'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FknRaFknRaover 7 years ago
...

This is a very unsatisfactory conclusion to this chapter. 5 stars of course, but to leave it hanging like that, you are an evil author. The hook was set long ago (for me at least) to end on such a note is simply sadistic. :p

ErinaceousErinaceousover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks FknRa

LOL. It's nice to be appreciated.

I did telegraph that twist. I hope I won't keep you dangling too long.

WhitePaintWhitePaintover 7 years ago
Great work!

Was looking forward to Gloria and Ezra having a go at each other! :p

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 7 years ago
Hmmmm

It seems that changes to the law expanding from 75 years to 100 years would not apply retroactively but only to future projects.

jlmnjlmnover 7 years ago
I am not a lawyer...

... much less a lawyer in Erinaceous' universe, but it seems to me the company's claim for extension is too late. Unless they filed their claim when Ezra left, the colony became independent four years ago. It doesn't seem like they should be able to retroactively revoke that independence.

(I'm willing to believe that the extension from 75 to 100 years was probably deliberately made retroactive)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong title

How is a story of the 16 years old Yael meeting people, dogs, shopping and having tea parties is "every man's fantasy"?

RuckolderRuckolderover 7 years ago
Ownership

I suggest the Nakatani Corporation could decide to assist the cause of the Samotheans,

To solve the fertility problem, research would produce an enzyme supplement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Every Man's Fantasy

Good story line enjoyed it. The long pages of sex got to be a little much. If you deleted or shortened the sex scenes it would be better all around. A little sex is good, repeated and repeated and repeted sex gets old and most readers skim over it to stay with the story line. Thanks and good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Plot Spoiler

They're going to find the missing enzyme in the valley of the rabbits, so they are not failing and remain in control of the planet's wealth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Every man's Fantasy ch.21

you are killing us. Erinaceous. please atleast give us a idea how long untill the next chapter we are on tenter hooks? here. fabulous.

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 7 years agoAuthor
Apologies for tardiness

Sorry, everyone, to be so slow. The final chapter has turned into three chapters.

I've also taken on a new time-hungry job in my local community, besides finding the writing itself a little bit difficult at the moment.

Thanks everyone for sticking with my story - and to Jason R. Taylor for reading it a second time.

Sorry to anyone who has tried to contact me via email on the Author bio page, It's an old email address and I rarely t access it; so apologies if I've missed anything. I'm not deliberately ignoring you.

DomdomainDomdomainabout 7 years ago
Really great work!

I've binge read this and am suitably impressed. I've held off commenting until now but am blown away by this imaginative, encompassing tale. Thank you for your efforts! Speaking from experience, it's not easy to find the time to build these imaginary universes and people from scratch, and all for free.... Thank you again and can't wait for the finale.

D.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Oh... Shit!

That was definitely a bombshell :/

I saw the run-up of chapters ending in December and (wrongly) assumed that 21 was the finale - especially given the four month gap... so you can imagine my disappointment that I didn't arrive at the conclusion after this hours long reading marathon.

Then again, I can only assume you've got quite a bit more cooked up - at the very least the wealth of Mr. Fanshaw will play a key role.

Regardless, this has been a very enjoyable way to spend my reading time and I will just have to put this back into the "someday" folder that I pulled it out after the last time I was caught up... so until then, thanks for the great story.

Jason

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
Any updates?

It's been a minute....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES