All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 23'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Long time since the last chapter but very welcome, looking forward to the next one.

DarthpimpDarthpimpabout 6 years ago
Good to be back

It’s so good to be back in this galaxy you’ve crafted, the characters, the way you describe things, even the out of left field problems that leave mini cliffhangers.

Right off the bat, I predict that Ezra is trying to convince people to make Samothea a tourist destination, to preserve their unique society and untouched wilderness as a destination for getaways instead of a full blown colony. I also have an odd feeling Danielle will stumble upon a surprisingly simple solution for the beltway upgrade, possibly mid-coitus.

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for voting and commenting.

Darthpimp (great moniker, by the way): you understand me very well. I appreciate it.

I won't say if you've predicted correctly because of spoilers.

Thanks,

Erinaceous.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Another great chapter in this universe your building! Thank You! I understand life has a way of getting in the way. If possible, I would ask that you update your biography page with notes from time to time and let us know of there is another significant delay.

Thank you once again for sharing your talent with us.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the Story

Just finished reading through the story. Well done. Especially enjoy the interactions between the characters. Can't wait for the next installment.

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Sensitive Hands

Thanks to you and everyone who comments and shows appreciation. It's very encouraging when people understand and enjoy my work.

I write for fun but I'd like to write for a living. If anyone likes my work enough to thank that's a good idea, then please consider supporting me on Patreon. You can find my work at:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=10673499

Thanks, Erinaceous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Erinaceous

Can we expect another chapter soon?

TK

ErinaceousErinaceousalmost 6 years agoAuthor
New chapter on its way - and a new story in the meantime

Hi all,

TK asks if there's a new chapter coming soon. I'd say I'm about 3/4 of the way through chapter 24, which is longer than originally planned. The whole story is longer than planned. I'm sorry I misled people before by thinking there were only a couple of chapters left. Thanks for your patience.

I'm slowly re-writing the early chapters, cleaning them up and, I hope, improving. My plan is to publish the whole novel as six books. The final drafts before commercial publication will be published on my Patreon site.

I have written a story for the Geek Pride Event, which is on 25th May. It is something I had in mind. the Geek Pride event spurred me into writing it down.

The new story is set in the same universe as <i>Every Man's Fantasy</i> but happens 15 years before chapter 1. I hope you enjoy it.

Erinaceous.

ErinaceousErinaceousalmost 6 years agoAuthor
P.s. Previews of Chapter 24

I forgot to add: there are a couple of short teasers from Chapter 24 on my Patreon page, which is https://www.patreon.com/erinaceous25 or search for 'Erinaceous25' on the Patreon webpage.

I have more previews of the chapter to come and the chapter will be published on Patreon first.

Thanks,

Erinaceous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Erinaceous

Thank you very much for the update. Looking forward to 24.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Erinaceous

For those who want to read Erinaceous' geek pride day story here is the link

https://www.literotica.com/s/literotica-geek-pride-story-event-list

Have fun

TK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES