Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good."

"I think they need boyfriends."

"I agree."

"Ezra, they are gorgeous, bright and lively girls and there are lots of friendly, well-balanced and intelligent young men on campus. It would be part of their education. You can't object to that," she insisted.

"I don't object."

"After all, Yael already has a boyfriend ..."

"Danielle, what is all this? I agree with you and I've said it four times now but you're talking as if I'm against it."

"Am I? Sorry, Ezra. ... Ezra, what exactly are those girls to you? I mean, I have no idea why they haven't had boys asking them out already. They're beautiful, friendly and kind to everyone. I know they're bedmates but I don't suppose that's the reason ..."

"Are you asking me if they're avoiding boys out of loyalty to me?"

"They're your bedmates, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"Oh, Ezra! But they're so young!"

"Wildchild is twenty and Hazel is twenty-one. Besides, they asked me."

"And you always do what you're asked?"

"On Samothea, I did. It was a different life there, Danielle, with different rules."

"There's more, isn't there. I've seen how to look at those girls."

Ezra remained silent.

"It's the same way you look at Annela and Freya. You love them."

"I do."

"So should I cancel their dates?"

"No. If they want boyfriends, then they should have them. And even if they're going out with your boys just for the experience, it will do them good. But I think you should be careful what you say to them. There are no sexual inhibitions on Samothea and I'm not sure they understand that it's perfectly polite to say no to sex."

Danielle thought through that advice for a minute.

"Ezra, if you really love those girls, why do you agree that they need boyfriends?"

"Because things will never be the same again on Samothea. I had this discussion with Wildchild once. I told her that she should choose the best man for herself when more men come to Samothea."

"What did she say?"

"Hmm?"

Ezra was distracted, remembering that morning at the Honeymoon Lodge in the Woodlanders' Forest Camp, when Wildchild had playfully goaded him into a fun spanking and vigorous sex afterward.

"What did Wildchild say?" Danielle repeated.

"That she wanted to keep me and didn't want a man for herself."

Now it was Danielle's turn to say "Hmm!"

"Ezra, we've never really talked about your bedmates on Samothea."

"I know."

"Do you have plans? I mean, what will happen to Annela and the others? Will some of them come here?"

"No, not unless they want to; but I will go back to Samothea."

"You will?"

"Yes," Ezra said firmly.

"I see. When?"

"When Annela's ready to return."

******

That night, while she sat on the edge of the bed, brushing her hair, waiting for Roger to finish in the shower, Danielle stopped thinking about Ezra and the girls from Samothea. Instead, she went over in her mind the events of that morning in the shower with Cassie.

She felt the embarrassment once more but another peculiar feeling as well. She wondered if Cassie was thinking of her.

Danielle smiled as she self-consciously walked to her dressing-table and opened a drawer. Finding what she wanted, she stripped off her pink pyjamas and put on a black garter-belt, then red silk knickers. She carefully pulled up the sheer black stockings, clipping them to the garter. A lacy red bra encased her lovely tits.

Danielle twisted a couple of times in front of the mirror, her wavy platinum-blonde hair swishing over her shoulders (reminding her that the natural mousy-brown roots were beginning to show). Satisfied that she looked the best she could, though she'd already washed off her makeup, Danielle walked with resolution to the wardrobe and fetched the ropes she and Roger sometimes used for their loveplay. Content and eager, she waited for Roger at the end of the bed.

When he returned to the bedroom, Roger saw his wife dolled up. A slight flush to her cheeks made her even sexier than normal. He raised a questioning eyebrow.

"I don't care what kind of sex we're supposed to have tonight," Danielle, said. "I want you to tie me up and fuck me hard."

"As my lady desires."

About an hour later, her arms crossed behind her back and tied tightly, her legs spread wide, ankles secured to the bedposts, Danielle was on her back, gagged, blindfolded and in heaven. Roger was lying on her, sucking hard on a tit, with two fingers in her pussy, pistoning vigorously. His cock was stiff and he was ready to go again. After her sixth or seventh soaking orgasm, Roger pulled out his fingers and the fog in Danielle's brain began to clear. Then he positioned himself, lined up his cock and drove it relentlessly into her.

Danielle bit hard on her gag and surrendered to the delicious sensation of being held fast and taken. Amid her stifled moans and cries during the hot peaks of orgasm, amid the strain of trying to buck against the tension of the ropes, arching instinctively, taking Roger's weight, Danielle had one clear thought: "This is me: this what I am: this is how to feel like a woman."

******

Next day, Yael took Hazel and Wildchild to the shopping centre to prepare them for their dates. Wildchild complained that it was a couple of hours out of their lessons, especially as they already had the posh frocks that Danielle had sent them on Samothea, but Yael ignored her and skipped on, pulling Hazel by the hand, making Wildchild tag along indulgently after them.

Mariotta Goldrick had taught Yael well. Buying new clothes was not about already having enough clothes. Nor even about having the right clothes. It was a prelude to a concert or a date that helped a woman get in the right mood, with tingling expectations and the feeling of a special occasion.

Yael spent all her money on two new dresses for her friends and a visit to the hair stylist, where Hazel's straight flaxen locks were shortened and neatened up, then layered to frame her lovely face and add body. A blow-dry added waves that cascaded over her shoulders. Wildchild wanted her hair short. It was naturally composed of tight curls. So, with product and heat, the vitality that her hair tended to lose due to her impatient neglect was instantly restored.

All done, the girls happily returned to Danielle's apartment to continue with their lessons and wait, with unaccustomed butterflies in their stomachs, for Ed and Rod to pick them up that night.

******

The lads turned up exactly on time: well dressed, polite and not in the least intimidated by Danielle and Roger's inspection before they were allowed to escort Hazel and Wildchild - whose new dresses and hair-styles they gallantly admired - to a waiting jetcar.

They flew to Ocean City, an hour away, where they joined thirty other guests on a glass-bottomed boat.

A light dinner was served on the open top deck as the boat left the harbour, cruising westward along the coast for an hour. Night fell as they reached a shallow bay sheltered by craggy granite cliffs. From here, the blazing lights of Ocean City were only a distant suffused glow. When it was fully dark, the lights on the boat were turned off and the only things visible in the black were the twinkling stars.

Then the show began.

First an orchestra played long deep notes, with a bass drum roll and belching tubas. 'Cellos announced the melody as white lights began to appear under the boat, twinkling through its glass bottom, looking like the stars had dropped into the ocean.

Violins and moaning horns took up the tune. The small lights grew and multiplied, from dozens to hundreds and then thousands, turning the sea bright.

The lights changed colour to red, green, yellow and mauve: warm shades to match the mellow woodwinds. Beside the boat, hundreds more lights floated upward and came to rest on the surface, twinkling among the waves. Blue and orange whirlpools expanded and contracted, splashing against the boat.

Cymbals clashed as lights flashed. Stabbing trumpets punctuated the night. More lights beamed through the water. Piccolos shrieked and glistening streams of colour rose to the surface and streaked across the bay, flashing pink, violet, purple and red. Fountains of green and blue erupted all around the boat. Yellow and orange waves crashed against its hull as the whole orchestra bellowed the melody in a vigorous fanfare.

Then the ocean caught fire.

It was all done with lasers, water-pumps and plastic streamers but it was spectacular. Hazel and Wildchild really believed the ocean was alight when underwater paddles churned up waves, shot through with orange beams.

After the show, there were cocktails on the upper deck and dancing on the lower deck. It was a simple choice: the girls loved to dance and only Wildchild liked alcohol (specifically, Ezra's bottle of Macallan whisky). While the lads went to the bar to fetch the girls some fruit-juice, Hazel and Wildchild went to dance.

As usual, the music was too loud for their delicate ears, tuned to the relative peace of the forest on Samothea, so they went to the stern of the ship and danced there.

The girls held each other closely and danced in the courtly style of the Miner Tribe on Samothea who lived in cramped caves, but they added some illicit moves of their own. When the boys found them, Wildchild had her back to Hazel and was wiggling her bottom against Hazel's thighs, her knees bent, eyes shut, arms above her head around Hazel's neck.

It was very sensuous dancing and, combined with the fact that the girls were as far from the music as was convenient, triggered a question the lads had both asked themselves.

"What are you doing out here?" Rod wondered.

"The music's too loud in there," Hazel said. "Come and join in. I'll show you the moves."

The lads joined them. Hazel started dancing with Rod and Wildchild danced with Ed. The girls swapped partners every so often, taking a few steps together, holding each other, whispering secretly, then moving on. The lads could see how much the two girls were in love. It shone in their eyes and showed every time they touched.

Rod and Ed shared a look, realising that this was the final piece of the puzzle. The question they had both asked. Why were they the first men on Celetaris to take out two such attractive and friendly girls?

Now they knew. When they sat down to drink their fruit juices, Rod asked the question:

"Why have you girls not been on any dates before?"

"Because no one ever asked us before," Hazel said, as if it explained everything.

"Why ever not?" Ed asked.

"We don't know. We think the boys of Celetaris may be too polite. You two didn't ask us out until Danielle told you to."

"I'm ashamed to admit that's true," Rod said with his tantalising smile, "but, in our defence, we were working up to it. At least I was. Ed's always been a bit slow."

"But I think there may be another reason," Ed suggested. "Do you always dance together like that?"

"Yes," said Wildchild, perceiving where his question led. She had a tantalising smile of her own and showed it now.

"And have you been to clubs?"

"Yes, but we have to go onto a balcony or into the street to dance because the music's too loud," Hazel said, catching on. "So you think our dancing together keeps the men of Celetaris away from us."

"And the fact that you're so completely and beautifully in love with each other," Rod added.

"It's true," Wildchild said. "We are in love. Completely and beautifully, as you say. Will it keep you and Ed away?"

"No," Rod said confidently but Ed didn't answer.

Rod kicked him under the table.

"Ouch!"

"You're not supposed to say 'Ouch!' You're supposed to say 'I'm not so easily put off.'"

"Sorry," Ed said. "I'm not put off at all."

"Do you think he's sincere," Rod asked the girls.

"Yes," they said together.

"Questionable," said Rod with a wink, "but I'll work on him. Will you come out with us again?"

"Let's dance," said Hazel, who fancied being enigmatic.

It was a slow dance. They held each other under the stars as the boat cruised slowly back to port. Far to the rear, the glowing remnants of the illuminations fizzled and went out, leaving a world of black.

Ed and Rod returned the girls just before midnight, exactly as ordered: unhurt, charmed and a little bit in love. With sweet kisses for Rod and Ed, and warm hugs for Danielle and Roger, the girls went to bed, to hold each other and dream.

2 Complications

It was night-time on Samothea and, in the Cloner City, Solange, Deputy Prefect of Samothea, was in bed with her bedmate, Ash, and her daughter, Tahnee.

Unable to sleep, Solange got up, waking Ash.

"Where are you going?" Ash asked.

"To talk to Gloria."

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

"But you're naked. I'll fetch your clothes."

Ash started to get up but Solange pushed her back down.

"Stay in bed," she ordered, "in case Tahnee wakes."

Solange walked naked along the corridor, past the Junior dormitory, to Gloria's apartment in the far corner of the Council Building. As usual, it was freezing cold at night. Solange's breath misted up as she walked. The cold air tingled on her skin.

Sure enough, there was a light under Gloria's door. Solange knocked and the Prefect of Samothea opened the door in her nightgown. Gloria didn't sleep much. She'd been sitting on the couch under a blanket, reading by one of the benefits of contact with Celetaris that she appreciated the most: a bright artificial light.

"Hello, Solange. Is something the matter?"

"I'd like to talk."

"My dear Deputy, we spent eight hours together in council today. What have you to say now that you couldn't have said earlier?"

"Nothing, but I can't sleep."

"You look cold," Gloria said, offering Solange her blanket, but Solange refused.

"I'll be warmer in bed," she said, walking past Gloria to the bedroom.

Amused, Gloria followed her. She had no objection to sharing her bed with Solange, as she had done not so long ago, when Brad Formast had visited the Cloner City. Gloria enjoyed the Samothean tradition of sleeping naked with other women, sharing their warmth on the freezing cold nights.

"You should wear nightclothes," Gloria told Solange in a motherly tone. "Especially now."

This was because Solange was pregnant. The purple and black tattoos that covered most of her thin brown body were surreally distended on her rounded belly and on the two small mounds that graced her normally flat chest.

"I'm serious," Gloria said as she cleaned her teeth in the bathroom. "I don't want you getting ill."

She took off her nightgown and got into bed with Solange.

Gloria was a full-bodied woman, warm and curvy. She snuggled Solange to her and tried to conduct some of her heat into the athletic woman. Solange turned to face her and they linked arms and legs.

"All right, Madam Deputy Prefect," Gloria said. "Talk to me. I must have done something very stupid or shameful."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because otherwise you would have told me off in public. Correcting me in private means you care about my dignity."

"What utter crap, Gloria! You've never done anything stupid or shameful in your life. It's time you did."

"I'll take that under advisement. So what is it?"

Solange seemed to change the subject.

"What do you think of Andrew Claydon?"

"I like him. He seems competent and assured."

"Yes, but do you trust him?"

"I don't know. I know so few men to compare him with. I've never met a bad man. All the men I met on Celetaris were like Ezra."

"None like Brad, then?"

Gloria smiled at the memory.

"What do the women here who went so potty over Brad last year say about him?" she asked.

"Brad is for fun but not for keeps."

"Exactly. Andrew Claydon reminds me of Ezra."

"You mean, Mister Average?"

"No, I mean kind, considerate and manly. Why do you think he's untrustworthy?"

"He seems too good to be true," Solange said. "I don't believe anyone is so thoughtful. I was strongly in favour of restarting the colonisation of our planet, especially bringing men here, but now I'm not so sure. I think we're being buttered up for something bad."

"Normally I trust your instincts, Solange, but what can we do anyway?"

"We can resist. If Outworld Ventures wants to open up the whole planet to colonisation, we can make their lives difficult. Danielle Goldrick will be on our side. So will the Petticoats."

"We might refuse to co-operate but if they send men, especially men with weapons, then we've lost anyway. Are you really that worried? What's causing your apprehension?"

"I don't know. Just a sense of foreboding."

"All right, I'll take your sense of foreboding under advisement as well. What else is there?"

"I'm glad you approved Mirselene's request."

"It's reasonable for Mirselene to want more members for her tribe," Gloria said. "Thanks to you, Carlin has extended her stay with the Juniors beyond a year. Annela, Yael, Samothea, Hazel and Ezra are all on Celetaris. The Woodlander tribe is short of able-bodied workers."

"So you're happy if I ask for volunteers from the Cloner Tribe to live with the Woodlanders?"

"Yes, and when the Woodlanders' Petticoat ends her three-month tour, she should be replaced by two new Petticoats. Is that all?"

"One more question, Gloria. Why haven't you taken a bedmate? There's lots of women here who'd fight to be your lover. You also need to give man-sex a go. I tried to interest you in Brad but you ignored him. Why? He was available and he wasn't off-limits to you, like Ezra."

Gloria ignored the comment about Brad but she had a question about Ezra.

"I understood why Ezra was off-limits to us Cloners but I don't understand why he kept his distance. It's not like I'm that great a temptation. It was the same, even on Celetaris."

"That was because of Megan's rule, of course.

"What's Megan's rule?"

"Don't tell me you didn't know!" Solange was astounded.

"Know what?"

"That Megan's rule forbids Ezra from being alone with you."

"Really? I had no idea."

"It was because Megan was jealous of you."

"Megan was jealous of me?" Gloria was astounded. "Megan Herder? The most beautiful of all the Herder braves. The mother of Ezra's twin girls. She was jealous of me! How is that possible?"

"It's not like you to underestimate yourself, Gloria."

"Oh, I know I'm plain and frumpy."

"Cut the crap, woman!" Solange said again. "Men don't judge female beauty the way silly women do. We like girls to be skinny but men like curves."

"They do?"

"Ask Ezra. He's a breast-man himself, which is bad luck for me. Other men go for legs. But that's just a woman's appearance, which is nice but doesn't last. Ezra's really a brain-man."

"Which is good luck for you."

"Even more so for you, Gloria."

Gloria was silent for a minute.

"I don't want there to be any favourites," she explained, reverting to why she didn't have a bedmate. "I don't want there to be any suspicion of a favourite."

"So that rules out poor Madam Scientist," Solange said, "who's left to break her heart in silent loneliness."

"Sally Scientist is fine, and she's neither silent nor lonely."

"If you say so, Gloria. I know you think it would be abusing your power to take a Junior to bed, although the girls all worship you."

Gloria didn't reply to that statement. Instead she said:

"All right, Solange, question for question. How did you avoid favouritism when you were chief of the Herders? Did you sleep indiscriminately with all your braves?"

"That would seem a fun and democratic solution; but, no, I have Ash."

"Ash isn't exclusive."

"No, but I am. And Ash has to ask my permission to sleep with anyone else."

"So, just Ash and Ezra for you?"

"That's right."

"Why?"

"Believe it or not, Gloria, I prefer cock to pussy. Of course, I didn't know it until Ezra arrived, but Ash and I usually fuck using artificial cocks, ones that Belena Mariner gave us. A cock with an actual man attached to it is like heaven. I keep Ash because she makes the bed and looks after Tahnee ..."