All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 24'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Erinaceous

Thank you so much for a wonderful chapter yet again, I really enjoyed it and appreciate all your hard work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

TK

ErinaceousErinaceousalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks TK

TK,

Thanks. I'm very happy to be appreciated.

If all goes well, chapter 25 will come out this month (though I may regret giving myself a time-limit).

Thanks again,

Erinaceous.

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
Erinaceous

Don't put pressure on yourself as long as you know the nagging for the next chapter is just because we appreciate your work and are looking forward to it.

Just keep up the good work and keep them coming at your speed, I'm glad you're not one of the writers on here that leave a good story halfway.

TK

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
Erinaceous

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see 25 is out, good reading tonight, thank you

TK

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
I wondered

So there is a dark side to our story. Not all entertainer's are just entertainer's. And our girls are not so business savey, so did their silence give away to much information.

ErinaceousErinaceousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment maddict

Hi maddict,

Thanks for your comments on this chapter and previous ones. I've not answered because I don't want to give away spoilers. I hope you find answers to your questions in later chapters.

All the best,

Erinaceous.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

First, you catch Meyer arousal (pun intended) with the story of a single man on the worlds with only women.

Then you mention my favorites of all single malt scotch is which is, the MacAllan 18. (later you changed it to a 21 year, which happens to be on the market right now between $2100 and $3000, depending on which one.)

Then you actually bring a tear to my eyes. When Ezra’s first love is put into stasis.

You then help me spit coffee through my nose when Freya talks about mommy and daddy having a Norgasm!

In other words, you have brought out the most wonderful of the emotions for me in this fantastic epic story, and I thank you for sharing it with us. I hope that you are having as much fun writing it as I am having reading it.

Sincerely,

Daniel

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 1 year agoAuthor

Levindl,

Thanks for the great comment. I hadn't realised I'd changed the age of the Rolls Royce of whiskies but I'm glad you like it.

I'm also glad you're enjoying the story. It is fun to write, so I'm sorry I don't have time to finish it yet, but I plan to do so sometime.

Erinaceous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES