Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yael teased Carlin for ages, backing off to kiss the inside of a knee or lightly lick a nipple, then returning to Carlin's inner thighs, all the while stroking around her pussy with gentle fingers. Once she pressed her whole palm onto Carlin's pubic hair, her long thin middle finger lightly grazing Carlin's slit. It brought a deep and plaintive moan from the girl.

The joy from Yael's loving touch was almost unbearable for Carlin. Tantalising but irresistible, she knew Yael was guiding her to a big release but the speed in getting there was beginning to stretch her nerves thin. Meanwhile, Yael teased her more, taking ages, loving Carlin's responses as her questing finger spread Carlin's warm wetness around her pussy, an exploratory probe exploring everywhere except where Carlin most wanted to be probed.

The teasing could not go on forever. Carlin had no will to resist. Nor could she take charge herself and tease Yael back - she could barely even talk - but she could beg with her eyes. She leaned up and held Yael by the shoulders. The girls communicated with looks alone and Yael smiled to say that it was time.

Yael kissed Carlin's neck, then her shoulders, she gave a nipple a passing lick, paused a minute on Carlin's sensitive ribs and taut stomach, teased her inner thighs once more and, with Carlin lying flat, her legs spread and her back in an expectant arch, at last put her mouth on Carlin's pussy.

The mixed joy and relief made Carlin catch her breath. She felt a surge of pleasure over her body, an electric buzz with a flurry of warm tingles. Yael made a little suction as she licked, alternately jangling Carlin's clitoris and infiltrating her tongue into her slit.

Carlin peaked immediately: heady sparks that were foothills to a big release.

There were more peaks. Carlin moaned with delight, then urgency, then ecstasy as Yael lapped at her clitoris and pushed a finger into Carlin's pussy, working magic. She found Carlin's nervy sweet spots and, with tongue and finger, made the girl really hum.

Lying back insensate, with legs spread and arms flat by her side, Carlin was unable to move, capable of responding to Yael's mouth and fingers only with moans, happy exhalations, needy whimpers or an ecstatic cry of "Oh, God!"

With her fingertip rubbing the top-side of Carlin's vagina and her tongue flicking over the tiny clitoris, it was too much for the curvy girl. Carlin shook with a nervous eruption, the hot flush of pleasure spreading out over her skin, tensing the muscles in her thighs and stomach, making her legs spasm. She arched again in another climax and shook her head, eyes tightly shut and mouth wide open but soundless, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Carlin peaked many times before she turned to one side and Yael let her relax.

They lay next to each other, contentedly touching, hands clasped, relaxing in serene happiness, every loving question asked and answered for now. When her brain unfogged and she could focus on her girlfriend, Carlin leaned up and smiled at Yael.

Yael leant over and kissed one of Carlin's cute pink nipples.

"Nice tits, woman!" she said.

"Nice tits, yourself, little girl," Carlin responded, kissing one of Yael's small perky tits.

"Little girl!" Yael exclaimed. "I like that! I'm not so little now."

"True, you're grown into a tall beautiful ... beanstalk," Carlin teased.

Yael laughed.

"Not as beautiful as you, though," she said. "You're the perfect nymph. You're all curves and sex! I could suck your tits for hours."

"Why don't you?"

"I like a challenge."

The two girls started making love again. Yael gave Carlin's big round tits a good sucking; and Carlin returned the compliment more gently on Yael's pretty small globes. This time Carlin took charge, giving heavenly joy to the ticklish girl; but they ended up in the sixty-nine position, Yael on top, long thin legs spread wide, her mouth on Carlin's pussy and Carlin's tongue probing Yael's tight slit. They peaked together and relaxed together, even more satisfied and even more in love.

As they lay on their sides, facing each other, glowing with joy, feeling like there was just one body between the two of them, Carlin basked in a state of sexual contentment she had never felt before. Yael also relaxed in deep satisfaction, her heartbeat and breath returning to normal.

She thought about the differences between women and men.

It was a complex thing to understand. She was one kind of woman with Ryan and another kind of woman with Carlin, but still definitely and absolutely a woman.

Leaning on her elbow, she perused her girlfriend. Carlin was beautiful in a wholesome and healthy way, with straight platinum-blonde hair, pale-blue eyes, a cute little nose, dimpled cheeks, perfect teeth and a sensuous mouth.

Carlin saw she was being sized up. She smiled with contented love and lay back, inviting, yielding, opening herself up completely.

Yael traced a dainty finger from Carlin's shoulder, along her collar bones, to the other shoulder. Carlin's proportions were perfect: her shoulders were as wide as her generous hips, which curved out from a thin waist, down to well-rounded thighs. Her tits jutted out sexily. Big, round and succulent, with large pink nipples. Yael's hand was not big enough to surround even one of Carlin's tits, try as she might.

Carlin sighed and put an arm around the skinny girl's waist, pulling her on top again.

"You were going to tell me something important," she said, stroking Yael's hair.

"It doesn't matter now."

"What was it, Yael?"

"I wanted to know if you minded that I've already had sex."

"I didn't mind," Carlin said.

"I mean, I would have loved for us to learn about sex from each other."

"It's all right, Yael. I don't mind."

"It seems so odd, me teaching you," Yael persisted.

"Will you shut up about it? Besides, I bet man-sex is different from woman-sex. Tell me what it's like."

"You'll know yourself soon enough."

"How will I know?" Carlin asked.

"Because Ryan's coming here for his summer break."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that Ryan's my bloke, so he's your bloke, too."

"He is?"

"Of course he is. You and I are a couple: Ryan and I are a couple: so you and Ryan are a couple," Yael insisted, adding: "Q.E.D!" with a flourish.

Carlin laughed at Yael's dodgy logic.

"What if I don't like him?"

"You will. Ryan's lovely."

"But what if I don't?"

"Then I'll throw you over and keep him!"

"Really? And what if Ryan doesn't like me?"

"He will. You're the sexiest woman on the planet."

"But what if Ryan doesn't like me?" Carlin repeated, ignoring the compliment.

"Then I'll throw him over and keep you. ... Carlin, I know you'll love Ryan and if Ryan really doesn't love you then he's not the man I know him to be, not any kind of man at all."

She kissed Carlin's sweet mouth.

"We're going to be the happiest triplet in the galaxy," Yael said with absolute conviction.

"Until you and Ryan go back to Celetaris."

"That's not forever. And you can come to Celetaris, to the university there."

"I don't think that's likely. I'm more useful here. Besides, Mum will have a stroke if I leave for Celetaris."

"Which you'll be able to cure with your new medical knowledge."

"Yes, very funny. ... Yael, I want to visit Celetaris and Earth someday but we've got work to do here. We've got to make something of Samothea first."

Yael was now even more impressed with her girlfriend. It was exactly how she felt.

"I love you, Carlin. It was worth every painful minute of waiting."

"I love you, Yael. Yes, it was worth the wait. I've never felt so much joy. And now I've got you here, I don't know how I'll stop myself holding you, kissing you, wanting to make love to you every minute of every day."

"Why not? I'm staying here for two weeks."

"That's right. I think I may wear you out before you go."

"Not if I wear you out first."

This nonsense naturally led to more love-making, which was unfortunately interrupted by a knock on the door. With a sigh, Carlin released her mouth from Yael's and answered: "Yes?"

"It's us," Odette's voice declared. "Can we come in?"

"Yes," said Yael with a giggle from underneath Carlin.

"Certainly not!" Carlin firmly countermanded.

"Will you come out, then?" Odette asked. "We've got a present for you both."

"Ooh!" said Yael.

"What present?" asked Carlin. "Can't you leave it in the dormitory for us?"

"It's not a thing. It's an action," Odette explained. "You'll have to come out so we can do it. You'll like it, I promise."

There was a brief whispered conversation in the room, then Carlin said:

"All right, let us get dressed."

"You won't need your clothes," Crystal declared, not helping matters.

"Ooh!" Yael said again, laughing. "I definitely want to do it. Come on Carlin," she said, rolling out from under her bedmate and skipping to the door. She danced naked into the corridor but Carlin wrapped herself in a dressing gown before following her girlfriend to see what nonsense the Juniors had planned for them.

Crystal was right: they didn't need their clothes. With three juniors assigned to each girl, they were led off to the bathroom to be washed thoroughly with buckets of water that had been left in the sun to warm up.

There was a good deal of comment about Yael's shaven legs and armpits and her sculpted pubic hair. She had to say why she'd had it done and what it felt like.

"It's a custom on Celetaris," she said, "and it feels lovely."

When they were dry, Carlin and Yael were bustled into the Junior dormitory, separated on either side of a curtained screen and dressed by the enthusiastic Juniors. Carlin was helped into the white cocktail dress that Yael had chosen for her as a present from Danielle on Celetaris.

The girls sat Carlin down to do her make up. They highlighted her eyes with sooty mascara on her eye-lashes. They made her pink lips bright and glossy and added pale purple eye shadow. With the cocktail dress emphasising her curves, especially her cleavage, and the make up enhancing her elfin features, concentrating attention on her pale blue eyes and her smile, Carlin admired herself in the full-length mirror, liking what she saw.

"Thank you, girls!" she said with real animation. "Yael is going to love it."

The Juniors bundled Carlin away so Yael and her dressers could have their turn.

On the other side of the partition, the girls had chosen a deep crimson gown of a sheer silky material, with bare arms and a narrow waist. Folds in the dress gave Yael more bust than she really possessed and more shape to her hips and perky bottom. The dress went down to her knees. Her golden hair fell in waves to her shoulders, framing an angelic face over a thin neck.

Yael twisted in front of the mirror with her hands clasped over her head, loving her image . Then the girls did her make up. Light brown eye shadow and thick mascara emphasised her big brown eyes. Some shadow on her cheeks exaggerated her angular features and high cheekbones. Bright crimson lipstick on her pouty lips matched the dress, though the girls admitted that the lipstick didn't go well. Yael loved it anyway.

It was the final moment: the time for the girls to be revealed. Carlin and Yael stood on opposite sides of the partition. The curtain was drawn back slowly and the girls faced each other. They both gasped, gave a silent "wow!" and stared.

"You look beautiful," they said in unison.

"I forgot to thank you for my dress," Carlin said. "It's lovely."

"Do a twirl," Yael said.

Carlin did a slow spin. As she rotated a second time, she wiggled her bottom to an internal rhythm.

"That's my wiggle dance!" Yael laughed.

"I've added a move," Carlin said. She twirled again, performing extra gyrations with her bottom.

"Ooh!" said Yael, copying the move herself.

"Your turn," Carlin said.

Yael did a twirl in her own inimitable way, on a toe-tip, one knee bent, arms above her head. She finished by skipping to Carlin to fix her mouth on her girlfriend's mouth, holding her tightly. The Juniors clapped and whistled as the girlfriends maintained the passionate clinch.

A few minutes later, Yael released Carlin and they stood at arm's length from each other, holding hands, staring and smiling. A little of Carlin's natural shyness returned to her, now that she was the centre of attention.

"Come on, you two," Odette said. "It's dinner time and Madam Gloria would like to talk to Yael. Let's go down."

"Thank you," Yael said to the Juniors. "It was the perfect present."

"Thank you all," Carlin said, "I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything," Crystal advised. "Just kiss us."

Yael and Carlin kissed all the girls in turn, leaving smudges of lipstick and makeup on their faces. Carlin also gave Crystal the spank she wanted. Then, hand-in-hand, two very satisfied and hungry lovers dreamily followed the Juniors down to the kitchen for dinner.

******

Tatiana Tchernekova, piloting the spaceship Sunrise with Hazel and Wildchild as crew, made five good hyperspace jumps in three days, ending up seventy million miles from the white dwarf star, ready to approach carefully, with the heat and radiation shields fully engaged.

The girls loved the flight, which had many new things to enchant them. They learned how to pilot a spacecraft in orbit, how to calculate its mass and velocity, how to take star-readings to find their position and how to plot a trajectory through hyperspace.

They also learned how to live in a small spacecraft, with scrubbed air, recycled water and artificial gravitation. On a space station like Capella, which was shaped like a gyroscope, artificial gravity was created by spinning, which caused a centrifugal effect that pushed everything to the outside edge of the giant wheel. Here it was easy to tell the difference between artificial gravity and real gravity. Anyone who threw a ball into the air expecting it to come back down in a straight line would find it land a few feet away from him, showing that it was spin rather than gravitation that caused the motion.

In a small spaceship like Sunrise, however, gravity couldn't be simulated by spin, so astronauts wore suits with magnetic strips on their feet, around their waists, down their legs and across their shoulders. The magnestrips pulled the suit toward the side of the spacecraft designated as 'the floor', giving muscles some resistance to counter the harmful effects of prolonged weightlessness.

Artificial gravity in a spacecraft was even more obviously artificial than on a spinning space station. Anything not attached to a magnestrip or stuck to the walls with stickleback fasteners would float around the spaceship and be a nuisance. Smells lingered, despite the air scrubbers. Liquids were a nightmare. It was easy to leave globules floating about, so they drank from beakers with non-spill openings. Solid food was soft and left no crumbs. It was cooked in a closed oven or in sealed bags that self-heated when a strip was pulled. Showering took place in a small cubicle with a puff of damp air and an absorbent swab.

Despite the bland processed food and the peculiarity of sleeping in a kind of cocoon fastened to the wall, the girls delighted in their adventure because everything was strange and new. They eagerly attended to all that Tatiana had to teach them. One helpful innovation for their piloting lessons was that the characters on the piloting console changed from Cyrillic to Roman letters depending on who was in control.

As a geologist, Tatiana continued the lessons that Ezra had been giving Hazel; while Wildchild studied her maths and astrophysics textbooks.

Sometimes, there was no work to do nor lessons to learn, during long hours drifting in empty space. While the computers churned, calculating the parameters for the next jump, Tatiana would take a rare nap and the girls would sit by a porthole, staring out at a billion lonely stars, too filled with wonder ever to be bored.

One highlight of the first week was Wildchild's twenty-first birthday. Typical of her, she told no one and asked Hazel not to mention it. In fact, on Samothea, a big fuss was made only for an eighteenth birthday, when a girl officially became a woman, but Ezra got Yael to tell him the date. Wildchild hadn't had a celebration for her eighteenth birthday and Ezra had missed her nineteenth and twentieth birthdays, so Tatiana had the pleasure of giving her a brightly wrapped oblong box from Ezra.

Wildchild opened the parcel with joy, ripping off the layers of wrapping paper, spreading strips everywhere, giving Hazel the fun of stripping off her flight suit to float in her knickers around the spaceship collecting them all.

Under the wrapping was a wooden box and, inside the box, Wildchild was delighted to find a bottle of 21-year-old Macallan single malt whisky, a favourite drink of hers and Ezra's. Wildchild was sorry she couldn't open the bottle for now but promised her friends a taste when they were back.

Just before the final long jump, Tatiana engaged the heat shields. The girls watched the galaxy outside the porthole disappear, squeezed between closing metal plates. Hazel sighed as the stars vanished, but seconds later a camera image of the same view was projected onto the inside of the window. For some reason, it was not as compelling as looking into space through glass.

"This is Origin Point," Tatiana said to the girls, telling the on-board computer to take readings to mark the position. "This is place we return to in the emergency."

With the location locked into the computer, to be found again by the hyperspace equivalent of dead-reckoning, it was safe to proceed by micro-jumps to the white dwarf star. Tatiana gave the piloting console over to the girls so they could practise navigating in the safety of empty space, as they hopped slowly and carefully toward danger.

The star looked yellowish-white as they approached it from the south. The surrounding disc was silver-grey, with black gaps between the rings, caused by shepherding moons dotted throughout the disc, sweeping the dust out of their orbits.

As the micro-jumps brought them in line with the disc, the star appeared to change colour.

"Why is it red?" asked Hazel.

"We see star through dust," Tatiana explained, "so blue light is bent away. It makes star look red."

They could see that the disc was mostly hot dust. It was forty-million miles wide and hundreds of miles thick, containing thousands of asteroids and small moons. They were interested in the largest moons within the disc, which they numbered from the outside in: Moon 1 to Moon 18.

"Now danger begins," Tatiana announced. "We make jump to dark side of Moon 1. Ready to go?"

It was slow work, hopping between the moons that were in gravitational lock with the star, so that they rotated at the same speed as they orbited, showing the same face to the star all the time. By landing on their dark sides, they were protected from the blaze of the star, especially its magnetic flux, which was emitted in frantic bursts and was so intense that it heated the centres of the nearest moons to liquid lava.

It took time to measure the position of the next moon and plot a trajectory through hyperspace. To make a perfectly accurate micro-jump, emerging behind a moon, they had to calculate their speed and weight, which changed as the liquid hydrogen and oxygen fuel was used up and as samples of rocks and molten lava were collected by robot arms and stored in external cages and tanks. It was taking them a day for each moon.

Tatiana had been right when she said it would be the best training as a Prospector. After nearly three weeks making small hops onto moons gradually nearer the star, the girls were admirably proficient. They were adept at making the precise measurements of the magnetic flux (an anomaly that affected the accuracy of hyperspace jumps), landing safely on gradually hotter moons and scooping up interesting minerals with robot diggers. Tatiana was happy to leave the girls to pilot the ship and control the robot excavators while she wrote up her captain's log and began to analyse the samples.

123456...8