All Comments on 'Every Midnight to Dawn'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

This is a reedited version of one of my older stories. Hope you've enjoyed it.

Heyall

naptune0990naptune0990over 6 years ago
Awesome

U r awesome man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fabulous

Warra great story!

grayge37grayge37over 6 years ago
Your writing is among the best!

Every story that I have read written by you has left me completely satisfied mentally.

You have a special talent for "painting" a picture or scene with words. This reader becomes immersed in the scene through your descriptions.

I'll continue to watch for your stories in the future.

Five stars + five stars.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
A Delightful Treat!

It looks like the "entity" got what she wanted ... and so did our loving Mom and Son!

I think it's time for a good son to move home and help his loving mother carry on the "tradition" of the house! It's pretty clear that they're well-suited for the job.... ;-)

Thanks very much for this offering. Recycled or not, it was new to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.

Mom! Have you got a few minutes?

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a great foundation to the story and a great plot that is very different and interesting !! I'd like to see Mother and son continue now, as she will tell her son the lack of sex has been very difficult for her. Her son would tell her how honestly; he loves her hot, sexy body and wants to bang her senseless every time he can. That he should screw her long and hard doggy style next and let her feel his huge load of hot cum squirt into her.

So much potential ........ thank you !!

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 6 years ago
A Mothers Plans

A good start to a couple of chapters. Cause this was only one Midnight to 1 am...

chipmandonechipmandoneover 6 years ago
Very good

There has to be a chapter two. Who knows the ghost might return. You write very well. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More banging in the house I hope CHPT2

You neEd to continue keep mom happy in many more ways. Could you take your mom anal continue to flood her pussy with baby batter crene

octabrainoctabrainover 6 years ago
Favourite story

I just love this story. Very erotic and sensual.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Very nice. I liked that they were regular people. He didn't have an 11" cock and she didn't have 44GG tits. It was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great one.

When I see the author's name, I know it's going to be a 5 star story.

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
5 stars

Another great story! Thanks.

slimdickslimdickover 6 years ago
We Loved It

We love your work, it comes across so real, like it was happening to us. What boy has not felt the same about his mother and what mother has not wanted her boy any more then the stories female heartthrob. B&S

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Believable...

I enjoy your story due to being believable, as other have mentioned, there were no 12 inch penis, and 48DD ... all was quite normal and I enjoyed it. Thank you.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 6 years ago
a beautiful love story

This story was so tender and caring. It was truly an Erotic Story as opposed to a Pornographic Story. Thank you.

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it.

One of the best and most tender story I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply awesome

Love and tenderness was the best part of the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great rewrite

This story made me a fan of yours years back. I was aroused so much more after descriptions you added. Great rewrite to your own work. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Every Midnight

and in the morning, during lunch, afternoon, evening, and in-between.

It's time to sell his apartment

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Over the top !!!!!

This was one of the best MOTHER/SON stories ever. I will always say mom and son sex is the best. Very good read.... Thanks

HealingArtistHealingArtistabout 6 years ago
Very nice erotica and not porn only.

Great story. Romantic and rich with realistic concepts. Still a little heavy on the guilt between two adults. A mother and son in today's world, being adults and mature should be free to think and feel for themselves. As opposed to societal and superstitious taboos restricting their thinking. Critical thinkers would consider such issues irrelevant between consenting adults. A more open discussion of expressing honest emotions and memories, of growing up and closer during the earlier years. Living in the real world is about logic and reason. If the situation was real in today's world, the thinking of responsible, discerning adults would be more down to earth and pragmatic. Two attractive and caring people who are intimately related and understand one another, can be attracted to each without the remorse and guilt. If the accepted thinking in this genre is, "all boys secretly lust after their mothers", then why hasn't reasoning here also allows for logic from a human adult male perspective ? I don't think guilt is needed for sexual stimulation or excitement. And exactly what crime is always seeming as being committed, by two people loving each other in their own homes ?

Romance is created and allowed to unfold by feeling positive and sharing honest, brave and intimate thoughts with one another, without regressing like religious school kids. It is a long running theme on Literotica. It needs to fade away. Young men in their 20's even 30' with attractive single mothers, fantasize and dream about intimate romance and lovemaking with her. And vice versa. The relationship is naturally made almost perfect, if there are no other committed relationships involved at that time. After the decision to express love and desire, then the sparks can really fly. Then an understanding of a permanent love relationship can reveal itself without a lot of trouble. A follow up story after the sexual connection begins is much needed as well, to many of these great premises. I do hope to see and read more from this author, along these lines. Thanks and good luck to future romantic erotic stories of mothers and sons.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Great Story Telling*****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mothers love

I like your stories. All of the MILF women have staging (slitly)breasts I know from experience this is not always true. They arn't always DD and not always B. They need more respect than you give more love before penetration.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story.

The time in the build up is just right and adds to the tension.

I would have liked some oral action of mum on son just to stimulate things even more.

I find it difficult to get parents and children together, this was one heck of a way.

senior80senior80almost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

All of your stories are great, but I love this story especially. Erotic ghost story + m/s fun = a great story. Great job setting the scene and defining the characters in so succinctly. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great read.

Story finished in best possible way !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it.

Absolutely wonderful. You are a great writer.

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Great, but just too damned short!!

animal99animal99almost 4 years ago
VERY GOOD - Need More!

HeyAll - i really enjoyed your story but it was too good to just make it 1 chapter long. It needs more chapters, MOM and Son are JUST beginning to explore their love for each other and their lust will only grow hotter.

Write a second chapter, and let's allow their lust to grow to new heights. I would enjoy reading these two making LOVE and not just having sex. Everybody deserves love, and these two making love would be Epic!

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Love your writing and this was another example of your fantastic erotica stories. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Little more

It would be nice if some these stories told just a little more of how they ended up. Just did they become lovers? Did they start living together?

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 3 years ago

A HeyAll story is always a worthwhile read, and this is no exception. Thank you for a very enjoyable story - could it be improved? Well, maybe, with a few more chapters, but thatโ€™s not to denigrate this offering. Easily worth all five stars, more if they were available.

NawtyMeNawtyMealmost 3 years ago

I loved this story!!!!!

The passion between these two was AWESOME.

GiganticGiganticover 2 years ago

What a roller coaster of emotions. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been nice to know if after a few days they knew the entity was gone. But I did enjoy the story. Thank You

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

A poignant reminder that sensual relationship between loving people people are not one dimensional. This story is how to treat the subject matter.

It may be titillating but many times we bring back feelings we never acknowledge or act on but are there and just as beautiful as any other memory.

well written and fast paced a good story for the beginner

123noproblem123noproblemover 2 years ago

Nice way to plot a story! Very well done!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I love your stories...

They are just too short...the detail is riveting...

And, this installment...an 'entity' still inhabiting the house...then appears it has left...would be interesting to get the psychic's input as to the outcome...

Five**5**Stars...๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Great plot line. While I'm not an absolute believer in the occult, I would definitely welcome that sort of interference in my personal life. Heh, heh, heh . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very erotic story. Loved it. It is fantasy after all. But in real life it's not that that did not have any option. A normal mother and son would opt to sell the house or just go on living there knowing that the entity was not violent. They could even have got the house cleaned by a priest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Excellent, a very enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...