All Comments on 'Every One in the Room'

by lives4kink

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mletroutmletroutabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I like the slave being tricked and I especially liked that his Mistress could be generous. It’s good to see that in any D/s story as I feel it lends more credibility to the relationship.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No man would allow anyone, particularly a woman, to do these things to him. Pathetic.

dudesondudesondudesondudesonalmost 3 years ago

Great Story it opens Up a really cool world Hope more cool stuff is underway

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the anon that thinks no man would do this……think again. Having been in the BDSM lifestyle for two decades, men, many of whom are quite powerful in their careers, do this and love it.

Power Exchange is insanely erotic and intoxicating while SM done well releases natural chemicals better than ingested drugs.

I’m called a switch, I play on either side of the Dom/sub equation and love submitting to a skilled Domme while Dommes appreciate a powerful male who CHOOSES to submit to them far more than those desperate creatures who do so in order to receive any attention.

And this story was actually quite mild with the exception of the blow dart game. Though there are players who thrust needles though cocks and balls as well as pinning down scrotums and more to some non flexible surface.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 2 years ago

You are an awesome writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlives4kink@lives4kink
Kinkster for a long time. Not quite a switch, but I have fetishes that alternately put me in and take me out of control. I live a mostly dominant lifestyle IRL, but have strong yearnings for female control, especially of the painful and humiliating variety.