All Comments on 'Every Year, Every Christmas'

by X_Bishop

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
UmbertoBUmbertoBover 19 years ago
Depressive

Whoo, I am glad this one was submitted after xmas. It's enough to make even the happiest guy depressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
At Long Last

At long last we have another story from this remarkable author, and in keeping with his other stories, this too is excellent. My one hope is that he won't keep us waiting as long for his next story.

willyb220willyb220over 19 years ago
Repeat

This is a repeat of one of Bishops best. Loved it then, and love it now.

enovelistenovelistover 19 years ago
Undying Love...

Good character development. I enjoy a story that more than just a "kiss and fuck" story. This one had deep, raw emotion attached to it. Sometimes a broken heart never heals. I think the story end the "right" way. A kiss and make up ending would have been a let down.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Once again, an excellent story from you

I am sure that most readers will appreciate the strong husband character you have created. Too many times in stories on this site, the husband would have just watched and done nothing. If he had stayed, she would have remained in Tony's world longer because she had her emotional center.

I am sorry that the story ended this way, but in real life that is what happens. Continuing the story in my mind, I see the man finally finding happiness with another woman. She helps him over his depression and they continue their lives together. The ex-wife gets help with counseling and finally moves on in her life.

I really like your stories and I hope to read more from you in the future.

andrewpetersandrewpetersover 19 years ago
Emotional

A very emotional portrayal of the emotions involved in the breakup of this relationship. It was good to see that the husband wouldn't just go along and play the wimp, yet somewhat sad that there was no attempt at a reconcilliation over the years. Still, a good solid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done!

A sad, bittersweet story with some realistic character interactions. A lot like how life is.

Truth is a cornerstone to successful relationships, but it can be a b*tch when it throws you something like what happened here.

Excellent work.

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Incredibly Good

What can I say? Powerful, thoughtful, full of anger and rage and loss and love. A strong tale of sexual addiction and recovery that can't get past the first stage; you have to forgive yourself before you can start seeking forgiveness from someone else. This is a fantastic story from a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THIS IS A STORY OF A REAL MAN

THIS MAN HOME WAS ATTACK AND HE OVER CAME THE ASSAULT BY FIGHTING BACK.A HEAD OF THE HOME HE PROTECTED HIS CHILDRED AND HIS BUSINESS.WHEN YOUR EYE OFFEND YOU CUT IT OUT,HIS WIFE OFFEND THEIR HOME.SHE GOT TOO MUCH BAGGAGE NOW ,MOVE ON.GOOD STORY,YOU GOT A LOT OF FANS WRITE MORE STORIES.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 19 years ago
No easy answers

Life seldom has happy endings and easy answers. This story was well done.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
As powerful as ever

Bishop my friend, this rewrite reads more strongly and realistically than the firs. It will take the place of the first on my hard drive. A strong 5+

As before it leaves sorrow not joy in its wake. But we write to bring emotion. This certainly does. Your friends on the corner will be enjoying this. I salute you.

And have to ask, like all my readers do me, when are the next stories coming out?

Doug

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
outstanding

how refreshing to read a story that is believable from beginning to end. not a happy story but honest to goodness made in America possible. most impressive is your maintaining the male characters dignity to the highest standard throughout,so rare in eroticaland. you did an outstanding job of going from the present,to the past,to present in your storytelling without the reader being confused.

helped restore my faith,a little at least, in erotic stories.outstanding,eagerly awaiting more from you!!

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Probably the most powerful commentary I've read

This story got to down to the true depths that adultry can bring to people. How the sexual desires can destroy lives and families. True, it's a bummer to read around Christmas, but the feelings expressed ring true during any season, and the hurt's no less at any time. Still there's a poingnency about their grieving at what should be a happy time of the year.

Excellent story in my opinion,

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautifully written

Beautifully written but terribly sad story. For a change, the husband is a strong character and the wife although sexually addicted ultimately regrets her infidelity and lives a life of sadness at what her actions have cost her. The saddest part of the story is the final scene with the two sitting at separate tables rueing their terrible lost love. i only have one complaint about premise that a loving wife can become addicted to a huge penis which tends to be a common theme in Literotica. I don't beieve it. A woman can fall in love with another man, but I don't believe you she can be physically addicted to a cock. Women are not that stupid. Great story though. --would love to see happy ending, but I guess it's not to be. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Impressive Writting

A slice of marital life and it's consequences. Well written with deep touches of reality. Admiration and appreciation are offered and felt.

Would that other authors could see, feel and understand that a great story can be erotic and sensual then like life, have appropriate consequence. That sick minipulative marital sex isn't real entertainment but disrespectful to most readers. Just a look at the comments and scoring tells a valuable lesson for those authors who have a whit of sense and some ability.

Again, thanks for the theme and a very good story!!!

More Please - Regards

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Not Sure

Well written, making the esential point that it's very difficult to take the first step in making repairs.It also makes the point that the hero's position of being right and being in the right, doesn't in fact do him or the children the slightest good.ie tragedy for all.

However, I think there is a flaw in the plot; you cannot portray the wife as essentially good (apart from her sexual addiction) and have her desert her children. 90% of all Women will do suffer any humiliation for their children and I think 100% of "good" women will do so. It doesn't quite work as it is.

I also thought that the bit about the bankruptcy didn't add anything.It was a sort of slightly sentimental, moralising. In reality assholes often succeed .A comparision is that bullies in fiction are always portrayed as cowards.In real life they are as brave as anyone else. Nevertheless on balance a much better story than is usual of this type.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Waste of time on this site....

Just another Ni**ga big cock story. One cannot help but wonder why we don't see black bitch-white cock stories similar to this one on this site? Perhaps Ni**gas need to show off to the rest of the world the animalistic behaviors they are so good at.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Respect

God but this is a good story. It's a reflection of the old "You can't still have your cake and eat it too." A man doing what he has to do when every thing is going to hell all around. The ending reminded me of Pandora's Box after all the woes of the world had flown out and in the bottom of the box lay the little broken winged thing called hope.

Jim

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
What an impressive story!!

The emotions portrayed in this story is believable. Stories like this make me come back for more.

Thank you so much Bishop, its good to see you are still writting stories.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
M'lord bishop

I gave the story a '5'..... BUT I have to agree wholeheartedly with my friend 60 yr old George when he says:

"i only have one complaint about premise that a loving wife can become addicted to a huge penis which tends to be a common theme in Literotica. I don't beieve it. A woman can fall in love with another man, but I don't believe you she can be physically addicted to a cock. Women are not that stupid."

And especially not a woman as intelligent as you tried to show Maime to be.

Unfortunately there has never been a cheating wife story I've read that gives anything like a reason I can believe for a woman cheating on her husband. Yes, there are often excuses, never REASONS.

The only fascination for me with this genre is that I am searching for the one story which may even go close to giving a reason a woman would cheat.

And, yes, I know thousands of them are doing it as I write. But I cannot believe they are the kind loving people Lit authors paint them to be.

A married woman will NEVER cheat on her husband - are you laughing yet? Well you are the one who is wrong!

My extremely intelligent father told me when I was very young "Forget all the ceremonies and legalities, marriage is a state of mind". I believe what he said is totally true.

So these women and men who creep around behind their partners' backs with others have already foregone the total commitment that makes a marriage a marriage - they are no longer married, no matter what any law or piece of paper may allege.

Once the step is taken to betray a spouse, the marriage is already non-existent because that partner is no longer committed to the other. That is not to say some repair work may not restore the former situation, but it will NEVER be the same again.

Sermon ended.

PS: Someone PLEASE write a believable cheating wife story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Wow, great story! A man who won't put up with cheating no matter how much he loves his wife and FINALLY a woman who realizes what she did to her husband and to herself and actually needs to pay for her sins, at least to herself.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Wow!!!

What can be said about a great story by a terrific author. The characters were developed extremely well and you brought out all the emotions and anguish of both parties. Great editing made the story flow so well that we just have to keep on reading. Even though we could pretty much figure out that this would not have a happy ending, the ending you gave us was amazing.

I totally agree with my friend Patricia, that until you can forgive yourself you cannot expect somebody else to forgive you. Even though Maime said that she was addicted to Todd’s cock, I feel that through what she said about his digging into her psyche and working on her is what really took her over the edge. Todd was able to get in extremely deep into her subconscious mind and turn her. Almost like hypnotizing her but far more powerful in that when programmed long enough a person will believe that what is happening to them, is what they really want. The subconscious makes no decisions as to right or wrong, it is not wired that way. If we want to change a habit or a paradigm then all we have to do is keep repeating that what we want is already there over and over and over until it happens.

Bishop you are a master story teller, keep up the great work can’t wait to read your next story.

George

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Your stuff is always so good!

You always have a good twist and people always have to deal with what they have done. Man, I hate you! folks like you and Doug, and HDk always seem to raise that bar just a bit so n00bs like me can never seem to quite ...get...there! LOL!

Please , give us more! Get back behind the bar, listen to the stories and fill the rest of in!

Good work!

Anais ReveAnais Reveover 19 years ago
Excellent writing!

Great writing, and your "female voice" rang incredibly true.

To the person who said it's about huge cock -- unless I skipped it, the only size reference was that the other's guy's wasn't much bigger than the husband's.

To the person that was offended by the nature of the story (i.e. "Cheating wives), get over yourself. Obviously not all wives cheat. This particular one did.

Lovely ending. A bit harsh, but life is often that ironic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done X_bishop

Plenty of people ringing their praises and of course I’ll add mine to theirs.

Stories like this one haunt me in as much I have empathy with the ‘victims’. Not because I’ve suffered similar for the opposite is true, I’ve been married to the one good lady for many, many years.

I appreciate also that there is a little of the writer in each story. I know that without emotion this story could never have been written. The way a story reads for me is that something the writer gives of himself. Thanks for giving.

My best regards

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Thank X Bishop

Thank you X_Bishop for this story and it was well written with a lot of thought on each of the main players. Now after reading this Chapter, I get a better look on your take of "Torn". "If you look at my quote" of 3/7/05 under Faker51, I also mentioned the posibility of Erica going to Live with Dee and she gets into a nasty spat, one of those argument where you want take up every thing a go home, where would she go? Would she expect her husband to take her back. I torn her husband have told he to do what you mentioned in this chapter. This husband told his wife to pack her stuff and be gone before the kids get home from school. This story had a closure with posibilities of maybe next Christmas.......hummmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bull

All Black Men are stupidly in love with sluts? Thanks. I didn't like the plot and I definitely didn't like the ending. Let the husband go.

H20waderH20waderabout 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

Maybe some day i will come close to writting this good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not plausible.

That could never happen. The sex drive is very strong but there are limits and that goes way beyond the limits. Perhaps if she is mentally insane but the story does not indicate that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really don't know how i felt about this

story. The plot has been played over so many times before. The hero wouldn't put up with cheating the woman knows she messes up and the villian gets away, broke, but away.

Would love to see one of these stories where the woman actually messes up the villian and stays with the husband because of she loves him not because he is "comfortable" to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
concur with the last reviewer

with mr. X's creativity, i was disappointed he/she did not come up with a more imaginative ending,,,

the woman seems very intelligent, despite the fact that, for whatever reason neither she or WE the readers know, her genitals have --- still now, as she's physically suffering from the exchanging of sexual fluids with multiple partners, messing up her body's system to maintain her previous healthy and beautiful physicality --- have taken complete control of her life, her actions,,,

the addiction to that big-cocked brother's PARTICULAR dick, mr. X and the woman said, is like heroin addiciton,,, or perhaps nicotine?, which is much stronger, I heard, than herion?,,,

that even now, the woman and the author said (per hte discussion the two women are having at the mall, looking at the man walking away, for the 3rd year, still sadden over his loss), she would GO BACK to it, if offered in front of her and she would, KNOWING WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED, would DO IT ALL OVER again, come back to THIS POINT, again, despite the deep love she has for her kids and husband,,,

huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The pain was there

The writing was excellent. The story (especially the ending) shows the pain that the people of this marriage would feel.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
I was caught up in your words

You are an excellent writer and I enjoyed your story.

I guess I have a problem with an intelligent woman trying to rationally tell her husband she loves him but she loves someone else more and sex is more important then her kids. Then leaving her kids so easily for her desires, but I have seen women of lesser values do just that. Men do this all the time to their chagrined. Keep writing as you have my attention and I’m sure many others also. I’m in no way any kind of a writer but I believe your writing is grabbing and more real to life than some others.

mallahmallahabout 18 years ago
More!

Do you have any plans to follow up on this story? Please, write some more, there is not enough good stories that involved us minorities...

S-DesS-Desabout 18 years ago
Interesting

I liked this, but I didn't. I would have said I hated it (Platinum or gold tipped dick...come on), but I thought the ending was brilliant. As an earlier reviewer said, there is only so far that sex drive can actually push someone, unless they are mentally ill. This story goes way past that line.

Still, the epilogue was one of the better ones I've read. It was refreshing to see that kind of pain from a cheater, somehow justifying to herself that she was helping him by staying away. I wish the whole story had been that quality, but the author was trying too hard to prove that Todd was superhuman in the bedroom. Sorry, even porn stars with 10" dicks lose their wives, fucking is only part of the relationship (except for affairs).

Good save in the end, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why do people write this garbage

She throws away everything for a getting fucked? She doesn't love Todd and knows he's an asshole but she leaves her husband and children for him? How can anyone actual write that this woman loves anybody but herself?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
Racist Nasty Moronic story froma Idiot writer

the stiry fails b/c your have the woman character as being highly moral in love and intelligent SUDDENLY AND for NO REAL reason giving into the BIG Bille dee Williams black Man image..

I am not getting PC here... but THIS story which seems to be a tragedy is just Black man fuck white bitch with big tits story

The story is nothiug but racists bigoted steroptypes ... and it is REALLY degrading to woman... I mean look at who likes it ...H20.... if that doesn't speak volumes...

Married loving wives simply cant control themselves around dashing well hung charming black men...

I think I will got throw up now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Its just not believable

It was good, but I just can't believe an intelligent women like that would throw everything away for a Cock. Maybe if she was hypnotized or something. I'm really surprised he didn't kill anybody. I would have.

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
to "Harry in VA"

You may have liked the story IF YOU ACTUALLY READ IT!!! The wife was black Brazilian (Resembles "...Raven Symone but darker").The husband and lover were black, so where does all this anger come from? Perhaps, you and of course the "Great" Don87654 are the racists?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sick Garbage

I don't know how you can write such garbage and still sleep at night. Too bad your mother didn't instill morals and integrity enough. You shuld be ashame of yourself. Cheers

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Entertaining read

Excellent story though I find it impossible to believe that Nathan can't move on. Pining away for someone who is, for all intents and purposes, dead to you and your children plays well on Lifetime but isn't realistic. s'okay so long as one realizes that this is fiction.

<P>

Maime is painted as intelligent but has the worst impulse control in history. The author wants us to believe that she throws away everything of value in her life and voids her marriage vows to get the best cock she can find. Okay, I'll accept that. Now my question is: why did she stop with Todd? Surely there are bigger, better cocksmen than he out there. Once she sampled Todd's wares, given her nature as X_Bishop shows us, why wouldn't she continue searching for better lovers that could take her to greater heights of sexual bliss? I would think she'd continue looking for the ultimate cock until she could no longer attract those males and get them to bed her. This is where the author's characterization of Maime breaks down.

<P>

Good story, X_Bishop, even though I don't buy all the underpinnings of it. Thank you for your effort.

<P>

I have to agree with a previous poster: evidently Harry didn't read the story because Maime isn't a white woman. What his frothing rant means is anyone's guess.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Stupid slut.

It's a testament to some peoples stupidity, that sex should play such an important part of their lives that everything else pales and fades into the background. Idiots like this wench in this story (and I'm not just pointing the finger at females, because males can be just as bad) realy have no business wasting our oxygen, and resourses by pretending to be living, breathing human beings. Ballance is a concept too alien to them to even attempt to describe. Ritual suicide may be her salvation... I know it would certainly make me feel better. I rated the story poorly not because of the authors' excellent prose, but because the content of the story sickened me that much. I've met people like this trollop, and they've always managed to make me feel quite empty afterwards. The problem is that they're usually fairly intelligent individuals. But they suffer the same afflictions as most pretty smart people out there.. and that is that they think they are so much smarter than every one else. Too bad, so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TRUTH

No truth in story it is to far fetched,it is a put down for women.

Celtic_SeekerCeltic_Seekerover 14 years ago
Truth Reply

I liked the story, and reated it highly. I wanted to reply to the previous post, titled TRUTH.

It is not an insult to all women, but a fictional description of one woman. Any rational person knows that both men and women come with a variety of makeups, some good, some bad and a lot in between.

There are, however, an increasing number of women who are more like this than not, except for the part at the end where it appeared she actually cared about the hurt she caused.

That is what really makes this fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am voting with Truth, below

A major disrespect of women. The bad devil is all powerful and the woman just can't resist. What crap. Author obviously does not like women and goes to lengths to show why. Husband is pure and clueless. More crap.

Interesting story but overall just fantasy junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
an honest woman

i appreciated the ending, where a woman had enough sense to know what she did and the impact on others and herself. she had this slutty honesty and just left when her position was clear. after the deal with Todd went to hell, she was good enough to stay away and no more hands direct pain. Also, that Todd did not go without some retribution, economic in his case. there should have been more for him. consequences for them, good, but the victim of it all, prospers, and partial recovery.

incestor007incestor007about 14 years ago
Possible but not real.

Well situation arises no doubt, thier are woman who leaves their childeren for some other man. But what author is trying to show is not reality, In real practically happening would be same as story but state of mind will be totally different. Now let me explain. Author's idea to show is that their is love which is still existing. If their was love she would have have made mistake but regretted soon. But she would have never left after exposure. But she left, What she said was she was addicted, agreed love may not be able to change her at the moment but love atleast should have make her wanted to change, that she could try, she could atleast try to change. But she took immdiate step, reall but not LOVE. He said he was in love, after knowing Todd would trhow her after using he would have taken some manly steps, But he let her go. Now what is not real is love after 5 years, her situatuion is justifiable, she is in pain because of what she did, but that is not love. That because she is no more woman and desirable for any men. That is why the guilt is there not because what she did, because it ended it this way. She regret she could not keep up with Todd. And now to love dies immidiatly after she goes out of house. No man could wait so long. Believe me waiting only last in case you think someone loves you on the other end. Only your own love is not enough to keep you wait, he shoud be happy he got her true colors after just seven years, think if did same thing after 20 yrs of marrige, what big lose of life it would be. Her could keep her like this for her whole life, but he would have came out of this

after some time, 5 yrs are very long. And to her part, she was not only selfish but cruel who left kids of their age. Such a type of person loves no body, If she really was that good she should have came to her senses after short time away from family. Immotionally speaking it is not possible, Logically it is impossible. Possiblity of their actions and their claims that they love each other. Love may not stop from leaving but atleast make you fight for it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
But in reality no one worth....

....loving in the first place could act this way. Especially a female. Sex isn't that good to any one, except the kind of person he would have have uncovered years earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOT GOOD!

This story seemed incomplete, and not very realistic.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
One of THE most superb story and writing I have ever seen !

The consummate skill of this excellent writer is staggering. One of the best, EVER !!

Thank you Mr Bishop for brightening my day.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I gave up after a few paragraphs

I wasn't seeing a story to I rated it 1*.

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
No you're wrong...

...this is all too realistic. These corporate bastards like Todd are all over the place. They don't give a rat's ass about anyone but themselves. Bosses and business partners like Todd destroy good people every day, and are proud of themselves for doing it. These bastards are sociopaths that take great pleasure out of destroying good, honest, loving people. Why? Because they can. Business ethics and honour have all but dissapeared. That is why we are in the mess we are today.

Good story Bish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

you can tell when she's used the computer by the white-out on the screen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HE SHOULDA

HE SHOULDA BUSTED A CAP IN BOTH THEIR BITCH ASSES.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Story!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i agree

with dwornock a couple paragraphs made me sick.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I Didn't like It .... Sorry 😞

I feel this story had excellent potential but somewhere along the lines the author screwed the pooch. Let me see if I understand this correctly; she loves her husband but she can't resist being a complete gutter trash for some other man, she willing threw her husband & kids away so she can get that dick anytime, she told her husband although that she loves him she wants to keep getting dick down by the dipshit they considered a friend, what's even more astonishing is her statement/ question that her husband loves her enough to allow her to continue with her fuck fair because she's hooked on the dick like a crackhead hooked on crack. I'm sorry but WTF?! I really don't understand why the husband is sitting at the restaurant hoping the slut would return--- WHY?! Why pine away for this trash? She didn't love him because if she did she wouldn't of allowed her pussy to do the thinking for her, she abandons her kids/husband because getting the dick was first priority than destroying her family, yet this complete moronic husband wants her back?! Fuck for?! If she was able to walk out on her family without any thought why would any man in his right mind would actually want her back to pollute his life & kids life ? I think the husband should've just moved on instead of living in the past. The husband needs to stop dwelling on a love that really wasn't there on her side . I didn't care for either character, I think the wife's a fucking slut & the husband is wimping out as far as moving on he deserves better; his kids deserve better. The slut deserves AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have mixed feelings about this story

It kept my interest for the positive side but the outlandish behavior of the wife to be so completely taken by Todd and to become his fuck toy and in the process turn her back on her kids, her marriage and her husband. It is extremely unlikely that any man could be the extremely good lover as she thought Todd was. There are only a few different ways to pleasure your partner and also even though she said she loved what

was between his legs that statement in of itself is mainly BS. Contrary to most erotic stories written there is only minor differences between men when they make love/

One thing that was passed over about Todd's fucking style was that in deference to her husband Todd was very forceful almost to the point of rape. But the story depended on the obsession by Maime for Todd which was way off a factual mark and way overblown in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Three things

I find hard to believe. One, that the wife, given her background, would have been seduced by Todd. As you built her character, I just don't see her giving herself to him. Two, Given the strength of character hubby was reputed to have, why wouldn't he go after Todd immediately? He had the resources. Protect his wife. If necessary, have someone blow Todd's balls off. Whatever it takes. And three, you said he kept track of the wife and Todd. Given that, wouldn't he know she was done with Todd and in the restaurant? Sorry too many holes for me to really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why attempt to glorify a whore.

Because, she is just that. And, why make her husband a wimp in wanting her back.

Doesn't compute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the woman was a worthless piece of trash, the exhusband a mentally ill

self abuser who cant heal. They never should have had children. Whores are whores, never anything else. My first thought of her addition to his cock was it was coated in drugs........

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

The whore wife made a conscious decision to leave her loving husband. She wanted him to emotionally need and feed her while sexually being gratified by an asshole wife stealing low-life prick. Now she stays away. I think she should play in traffic. Fucking cunt.

Don't cheat.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
This story gives clear definition to the anatomy of a whores mind.

Not very good at all. Well written but no emotion whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written but too many holes

As written, I don't see the wife succumbing to an arrogant prick like Todd. I don't see Nathan simply letting her walk out without putting the pain to Todd. He certainly has the smarts and the money to take care of Todd. Why didn't he? I don't see a strong woman like Maime EVER leaving her children. Not ever. And in the epilogue you portray her as changed for the worse. Her husband and children are hers for the taking and you don't think she would have had the courage to at least try? None of the characters seemed to follow to "type" as you wrote them. That's why I gave the story a "1".

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Sex is sex

Give me a break, sex is sex. It is all about the relationship between two people. Freaky illicit sex may add a little excitement for a while but soon it will stop being as exciting and start being stressful as cheating has to be covered up and the sex becomes familiar. So, after 4 months of cheating, I doubt it was still that hot. I do believe some people like cheating for the sake of cheating. They want to destroy their marriage. They are self destructive. They do not really love their spouse. So you can't have it both ways, you can't have a cheater who loves their spouse because it is a contradiction in behavior, they are lying. If they really are not lying then they are so irrational that it can only be a symptom of mental illness. If they are that crazy, the spouse is better off without them anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WRITTEN BY A white NIGGER

LOWEST FORM OF BLACK MALE(not), THE KIND THAT SELLS DRUGS TO KIDS, SPORT-STARS,RAPERS, why because it reads like a wimps ass story written by a black female pretending to be a black male writer....the truest form of slave.

Black male? hahaha no! wonder why they(black women) are inferior to all other races, they cant even make a decent hero in an imaginary story...ie a black woman pretending to be a black male writing a tale of her life or as best as she could hope for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
X_bishop where are you now , you haven't writen anything in years

I love your work , your endings leave a void in me. I need more , your writing is like a drug. Please come back and write again. I know you are out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent and heart breaking

x-bishop,

I would love to see you start writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not sure why

Commenter before me thought story was so great. Wife becomes another man's slut and enjoys being whored out to clients.

Husband sits around whipped and whining

If you were to start writing again check out Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Wife is cherial cheater. Her 3rd husband knows and does nothing but sob to HER MOTHER ABOUT IT. HER OWN MOTHER TOLD HIM TO DIVORCE THE SLUT.

SHE DOESN'T MIND THAT HER ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY KNOWS. MIGHT BE HYPERBOLE BUT I GUESS HALF OF HELENA MONTANA KNOWS. CERTAINLY THE WHOLE COMMUNITY OF TWODOT MONTANA KNOWS. SHE WAS KNOWN TO REGULARLY VISIT THAT SMALL TOWN'S BAR WITH ONE OF HER LOVERS AND IN FRONT OF EVERYONE THEY WOULD GO AT IT HOT AND HEAVY...INVLUDING IN FRONT OF HER AUNT AND UNCLE

SHE DID LOSE COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR JOB...SEEMS CHASING AFTER AND SCREWING STUDENTS IS SEXUAL COERCION

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I cannot believe this is the same author that wrote the end to cruise deception.

You want to picture the cheating cunt that way at the end, fine. It was all her own doing

But, you destroy the man too?? You have him pining year after year and never able to move on. No love life, no happiness.

You also, and here is the unforgivable, leave the kids completely without any explanation of what is going on. Letting them think their mother abandoned them without any reasons save what gossip they hear?!!!

This is the second story I read. The first was ok. This sucked ass.

I hope this isn't a recurring theme, a complete pussy of a man wallowing in misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh but

Maime did rub it in his face unlike what she said to Trina

Kind of felt like MATT MOREAU or RICHARD GERALD wrote this story and that is not a compliment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another one of these...

I never understand these stories where the wife becomes addicted to one man's cock. I mean, has that actually happened before? There are lots of ways a man can control a woman mentally, but sexually? I mean, sex isn't Heroin! You don't suddenly become addicted after one session.

I don't know. TheTalkMan and markdaysaid use this superior male/female trope a lot, but those are fluff stories. Kinda annoying to see it in a serious story like this.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

Garbage that a man would give a damn about that cum dumpster slut 4 years later.....

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Brilliant Story

It is about the supposedly sexual nature of ties between people and that sex will always be more important than anything else. Plus, that once a strong tie has been broken that it can not be recovered.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Todd is still alive?

Nathan, gives up all relationships for a very stupid woman. Todd should (and would) have been beaten and crippled at the very least by Nathan (were he really trying to hold onto his manhood) or by another husband who would not acquiesce to a predator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good story and beacuse

the asshole of LIT, annony, hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nathan needs

Psychiatric help. I have deeply loved a couple of females who cheated on me, no dvd, no blatant humiliation, and while I carried a torch for a year or so, I found others to take their place fell in love married kids.

No actual person unless mentally unstable would act like nathan

I get it. This is fantasy. But your story is unfathomable to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Good story!

Hope is not the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
she needs to kill herself to free both of them

she is such a shallow and pathetic whore 2* for a very poor ending

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
That's a powerful story

It's complete, but might benefit from a follow up.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
*Sigh*

I disliked this story for the fundamental reason that he didn't move on. Three years is a long time to dwell over a woman who deserts you for a bigger dick. And Maime has it right - she's not the woman for him. Only someone with absolutely zero self-respect would willingly take someone back after they'd done something like this to them. Him still moping over her, killed this story. What would have been great was that he went back, one final time, this time with someone else in tow, finally finding closure. For this reason, I'm giving this a one-star rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap

She's a stupid bitch and he needs to just grow up and move on for the kids.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
My second read-through

I stand by my points; nothing has changed my mind at all about this story. In fact, it only cemented the fact that he was one of the saddest saps on the planet. Maybe the reason he'll never be able to move on is because all potential dates could see the pitiful wimp he was from a mile off

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
One Story I Felt The Other Man Had A Lot More Coming

Usually my comments go to if the woman wants the other man let her the fuck go and just move on. No need for BTB or going after the other dude. This is definitely one story that just bankrupting the other dude wasn't enough. First, he went after his wife knowing him, and considering him a friend. But that is the least of Todd's sins though. The second and deeper level of sin was he went after the wife not because he loved her and wanted her, but just wanted her for his pet slave, taking her away from a loving relationship. But even that's not the worst of it for me. The worst part is he took a mother away from her young children just as a plaything. That to me is completely unforgivable.

Adults fucking one another over is one thing. What was done to those kids, for that Tood deserved a much worse fate than simply losing his business.

While I find the premise of this story unbelievable. I mean parents, mostly men, but some women too leave their kids for a younger pussy or another man. But I always assume that's by fathers and mothers that were generally already pisses of shit people to start with, or that the marriage or home life was so horrible that they had to get out. But I find it hard to believe that a loving wife and mother as this woman is portrayed would do what she did because the other guy was a better fuck when her husband to start with was a good fuck too. Yeah, I know this guy supposedly had the magic dick. But women that fall for a guy like that knowing he just wants to play around for them and leave behind the kind of family this woman supposedly had are women that are broken people from childhood and have the need to be abused by the men in their lives. That's not what this story was about, so it's a premise very hard to buy.

However, unfortunately even very decent people who get addicted to drugs behave this way. Forget about their abandoning their wives or husbands. That my mind can kind of get around. It's amazing how the drugs completely take over their minds where they completely abandon their children and they mean nothing to them compared to the drugs. That unfortunately is too real.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Sigh.

Not magic cock!

Dumb premise.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Very well

Very well written, but Maime is such, a despicable whore and Nathan so pathetic that I just couldn't enjoy it. Maime lost everything, but in her case it wasn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Martian slut ray strikes again

Btw, why is Todd still stealing air?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story telling.

I can't enjoy the story, but not all stories are fun. The sadness here is undeniable. You told it well. Pity retribution isn't in his DNA.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

This story is 15 years old so no follow up expected. I found it ridiculous as no sane woman would abandon her children. So given that is the story if he couldn't get over her for himself he should have hated her for what she did to the children. Then after super dick's business failed he should have arranged severe retribution with super d disappearing after being severely beaten. He should have remarried so the kids would have a mother. As for the slut I'd need to think a lot more what her punishment should be.

Perhaps employ her as a maid to rub her nose in what she lost. She would also still be recovering from all the std's.

PencarrowPencarrowover 3 years ago
The only tie-in between the song, the artist and the story is the DROSS part

I think this story was set in about 2004 or 2005 because during that period there were a lot of sightings of UFOs in parts of New Mexico. Naturally most sane people ignored the warnings of Martians but there is, obviously, some truth in the rumors.

We need look no further than this true story where a Martian slut-ray quite obviously hit Maime right between the eyes. What it also tells us is that the Martian operating the ray gun had the power way too high because it also fried the part of her brain where rational thought occurs (it is only a small part, though, and is dwarfed by the area that controls shopping). If he knew her name he may even had chuckled that she went from being Maime to Maimed, but this presumes that Martians have a sense of humor and the jury's still out on that one.

Not a bad story and I did enjoy it, but it's a warning to all of us to keep our tinfoil hats on when we venture out at night with a clear sky.

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Poor Girl

Yes, poor girl is just one stop away from the chuckle farm. Have women left their marriage and their children, yes it has been known.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Meh

A tale of two pussies

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Wow ...wow... truly well written but incredible sad, yet so true to life in its results. For those who couldnt fathom how a mother could leave her children then thats good on you. It says that you have never been subjected to or known of anyone who has experience that bit of evil in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a dumb story

Not worth the reading

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

Like every story This mentally retarded author writes this one is also the worst piece of shit anybody could possibly imagine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

You write well, but the story was pretty dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ewww.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. Its that simple. Don't waste all your time trying to figure out the fuckedupness of a cheater.

As for the husband -

Cheaters suck. A person who betrayed you and endangered your health and well-being and your children’s? They suck! A person who is so selfish as to eat cake and fuck around on the side? They suck! When you internalize that they suck, and realize you are pining for a flaming dog turd? Then you will heal.

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damned stupid it wasnt worth finishing.

Im hoping the career you planned for your writing ended on a higher note than this sack of puppy poop.

Im guessing you never met an actual woman, because none of them are even close to being THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nope

Every story of yours I've read so far you portray the wives as being whole heartedly in love with their husbands, yet can't remain faithful to them because their love for big cock is greater? Did that sound ridiculous? Because it is. Either they love their husbands or their evil sluts, there's no in between. Stop trying to portray them as good people when they clearly are not. And can you at least give the husbands some sort of happiness? Let them move on or punish the whores, sheesh.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous