Everybody Comes to Hollywood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That woke me up as my eyes flew open, my body instinctively reacting before my brain did, and I was kissing her back, eager to taste more of her lips. We simply kissed for a minute, without any hurry or urgency, until she pulled away. Her eyes luminous in the darkness of the evening, she stared right at me as she said simply "I am Mina."

It actually sounded more like 'Eh emm Mee-Nah' with her accent, but I would have no further trouble understanding her intentions from then on. She caressed my rapidly hardening crotch with one hand before taking my other hand in hers, and leading me off the couch and towards the stairs.

We entered into Andrea's bedroom to find her already engaged in a furious blowjob. His cock was much like his naked body, not overly bulky, but tall and muscularly well-defined. He surprisingly had a calm and stately expression for one being so passionately attended to. "That is Han," Mina pointed out.

Mina had the same serene expression as she directed me towards a well- padded armless chair by the desk, a cool demeanor as she began to undress me while I watched Andrea at work. It was almost more arousing to see her lips and tongue in action from a distance. I had been on the receiving end of that amazing technique many times, and envied Han's ability to maintain his control.

Meanwhile, once Mina got me naked she bypassed any further delays and simply mounted me, straddling me and inserting my shaft beneath the hem of her dress. She was incredibly moist, and I slid in easily even though she had such an extremely tight canal, as one would expect from such a petite girl. She continued to strip down as she rocked against me, and quickly the straps over her shoulders came off until the skimpy fabric was entirely bunched up around her waist, obscuring the view of my penetration while proving she wore no bra nor panties. I was entranced in watching both Mina's smallish breasts rubbing into my chest as well as what was happening on Andrea's four-poster bed.

Andrea had ceased her oral attention without managing to push Han over the edge, and was now on all fours moaning and groaning as he slipped into her doggy-style. Very quickly his hips were thrusting forwards with tremendous force, jarring Andrea's body harshly as he was quickly pounding away at her.

Something in the back of my head told me that I should be jealous or something watching my girlfriend get plundered like this; but I found that it was only getting me more turned on. I had Mina's light body clutched to my chest, her head resting on my shoulder while my hands jack hammered her up and down my shaft. Mina kept up a delightful high- pitched whimper directly into my ear, punctuated by staccato gasps every time we bottomed out.

I nearly lost it when Andrea crested over into orgasm, the quivering in her hips expanding outwards until with her knees trembling, she collapsed onto the bed. Han turned and lay down next to her, then simply picked her up in his arms and with her facing back towards Mina and me, he spread Andrea's legs and dropped her pussy down onto his upright dick once again. Still in the throes of her orgasm, Andrea just lay back against his chest, her round tits pointed up to the ceiling and rode his thrusting hips as best she could.

Mina turned her head when she came, so that her piercing shriek wouldn't shatter my ear drums. Her entire body vibrated in my lap, sending wonderful caresses of her inner muscles upon me. Her hair in her face, she leaned back to see what her partner and my girlfriend were doing, and then dismounted me in a half second to get a closer look for herself.

Andrea was half-unconscious, her body limp as she continued to be thoroughly plugged over and again. But her body went rigid when she felt Mina's tongue leave Han's thrusting cock and move up to get a taste of Andrea's swollen clit.

Andrea protested for just a brief moment, but then Mina was slurping in and Andrea's protests faded into defeated whimpers, and soon she was panting and pressing Mina's head more tightly against her clit even while Han's rod continued to split her wide open. This positioning also left Mina laying facedown on the bed, with her feet on the ground and her perky round ass staring back at me. I took this as my cue and settled in behind her, gripping Mina's asscheeks tightly and guiding myself back in.

I let my head fall back as I reveled in the exquisiteness of this perfect pussy, and when Mina's hips started to tremble with a new climax, I found myself joining her and gushing my juices into her tiny body.

When I was done, I opened my eyes to see Han's face scrunched up in that ugly male grimace of orgasm while Andrea's back was fully arched, her hair flung back and her pointed nipples reaching for the sky as she felt him explode, and then all four of us collapsed into a heap upon the bed.

A certain clarity of mind returned to me then, and a million questions began to race through my head. But I held my tongue until we all got cleaned up and we bid Han and Mina goodbye.

Still naked, Andrea and I climbed into her bed together, and with Andrea spooned in against me I leaned over and whispered into her ear. "What was that all about?"

"What?"

"This. Tonight."

"It's just sex. It doesn't really hurt anyone, and we all have a good time. It's not like we're really cheating on each other. Our relationship is just sex. Just like you and the twins is just sex, right?"

I leaned in and pecked her on the cheek. "Of course."

Andrea mulled this over, settling in more deeply into her pillow. For a moment, she looked as if she didn't quite believe my answer, but was fighting desperately to convince herself that it was logical. "I'd forgotten, we're not in High School anymore. We're playing by Hollywood rules..." she murmured. She made the name sound like a dirty word. Then Andrea just shook her head, as if in disbelief, then she lay back down and drifted off to sleep.

This was my life. Fucking Hollywood starlets and one-night stands with hot models and bisexual women. Surreal... but nice...

***

"I'm coming with you." It was a statement, not a request. Andrea and I were in her kitchen watching the news and sipping at orange juice on this Saturday morning.

"What?"

"Well, I don't have any new projects for a little while, and you're going to be in Santiago. So I'm going with you. Don't you want me to come?"

"Of course I do! I'm just surprised, that's all. I'd love for you to be there with me." I was already daydreaming about a repeat of our fun last year in Hawaii.

"Good!"

The rest of Saturday went well. We actually skipped any further lovemaking for some simple romance and cuddling. On Sunday, Andrea accompanied me to my house and helped me spend the morning packing. I had forgotten what it felt like to have a woman critiquing my wardrobe choices as they went into suitcases. That afternoon, the studio limo came to collect us and drive us to the airport.

The studio had a sleek private jet for the production execs and the main cast. We unloaded and headed up the stairs, immediately running into Roger Beckett. He magnanimously insisted that Andrea come along on the trip, as if the whole thing was his idea. The additional expense for her was negligible in the grand scheme of things and he seemed genuinely pleased his former girlfriend would be around, without any sign of jealousy. Of course, I didn't realize his further ulterior motives then.

As Andrea and I made our way down the center aisle into the main passenger cabin, I suddenly stopped in the middle of the aisle, Andrea bumping into me from behind.

"Hey, keep moving, Buster."

I didn't respond, instead offering up a surprised "Bethany!"

In a trim business blouse that did little to hide her ample bosom and a neutral business skirt, Bethany looked up from her clipboard folder and smiled at us from her seat in one of the rotoscoping easy chairs. "Hi, you two!"

Andrea's head popped up over my shoulder, the same surprise evident on her face along with a mixture of worry. There were a few empty chairs on the opposite side of the aisle from Bethany, so I held one out for Andrea to sit down in and then settled next to her, rotating our chairs to face Bethany.

"It's good to see you!" And I meant it. I was immediately struck with how pretty she looked, her hair back in an easy ponytail and her green eyes brilliantly glowing. "How are you doing? What are you doing here?"

"I moved to LA. I stopped by the office on Friday to tell you, but you were..." she glanced at Andrea, who was evaluating her coolly. "Well, you were busy that night. I got a new job here."

"Here? At the studio?"

"Meet my new assistant!" Beckett's voice boomed through the cabin, and I turned to see him settling into the chair adjoining with Bethany's. "Are we missing anything?"

Bethany turned to face her boss, "No, sir. I checked with the crew and they're already set up in Santiago. We're just waiting on Mr. Martin and then we'll be ready for takeoff."

"Thank you, Bethany." Beckett turned, and fixed me with a wolfish grin.

I looked at Andrea, who had the same stunned confusion riding across her face, award-winning actress or not. Then on top of that, Sienna and Skye chose that moment to emerge from the meeting room at the rear of the plane and settle into their seats nearby to me. Skye reached out to stroke my arm when she said hello. This was going to be an interesting trip.

***

Beckett spent half of the flight flirting with Andrea. He may have been a pompous ass half of the time, but he was sharp and quite charming. Bethany and I were chatting like old friends, catching up on what each of us had been doing in the past several months and the turn of events leading up to her working at the studio.

Bethany had said she felt lonely back home, that it just wasn't the same after I'd come to Hollywood. So on a whim she called Beckett, who offered her the job based on her previous work experience as well as their previous meetings, and he made her a financial offer that was just too good to turn down.

The whole while I detected an undercurrent of longing for me still in her voice, but she hid it behind a physical affection for Beckett. I had no doubt they were sleeping together. And if I felt a jealous anger before thinking about him with Andrea, it was all I could do to control myself thinking about him with Bethany as well.

I knew I had no right to be jealous or angry, but that didn't stop my blood from boiling. But I focused my attention on Bethany, relaxing in the simple joy and ease I had always felt when I was around her.

Once arriving in Santiago, Andrea and I were assigned to a well appointed hotel room. Beckett's and Bethany's rooms were just down the hall, while the cast was one floor down.

The shooting schedule for principle actors was only to last two weeks. The rest could be done later with stunt doubles for the more dangerous action sequences. Every day we loaded up into Land Rovers and drove up to the various tents the production staff had built onto the mountainsides. I usually stayed close to the director, offering opinions about the look of things here and there. Anton and I had developed a good working relationship, where I provided ideas and opinions but always deferred to his decisions. Andrea stayed with me for a bit, but also spent several days in town enjoying some anonymity while shopping and doing other touristy things.

Bethany meanwhile, was a veritable roadrunner around Beckett, who went stomping through the entire production like a T-Rex on the rampage. She was proving to be very efficient at carrying out her tasks and relaying orders, and never hesitating to use her charms to convince various crewmembers to stay in line.

We ran into each other often, and would exchange warm, if tentative, smiles, always tense and looking out for our respective significant others lest we give the wrong impression. Within the tight community of our movie production, a new rumor would spread within hours.

Then one morning during the second week, worrying about giving the wrong impression flew right out the window. There was a gap in the shooting schedule where the twins did not have to film any scenes today, but would focus on the other characters. Andrea had said she was going into the city, having bored of the movie shoot days ago.

I was with Anton Martin watching a shot when Bethany came to us, letting us know that Beckett would not be coming up to the shooting location until the afternoon. And then when she headed off to speak to someone else, I went after her to try and start up a conversation. Both Andrea and Beckett were far away, and there were some things I needed to say.

"Bethany, wait."

She turned and looked at me, her eyes hesitant.

"Can we talk?" I looked around for a private spot. "Maybe in your truck?"

She just nodded and I followed her to the Range Rover, the dirty and abused exterior contrasting with the plush comforts inside as I settled into the passenger seat. Her eyes were darting back and forth, watching me intently as I gathered myself. I had no idea where to begin.

And so I started off on a lilting ramble, half-incoherently starting and stopping and backtracking to try and say what I wanted to say.

My life should have been perfect. I was in a happy relationship with my High School sweetheart. I had my dream job and was making bucket loads of money. I set my own hours and was paid to fly to all these exotic locales. But there was a thorn in my perfect life. And she was sitting right in front of me. For a brief moment I believed I had to find a way to excise her out of my life, and then everything would be... perfect.

Except that I didn't want her out of my life. In fact, a part of me missed her terribly and missed what we had together, and that I was overjoyed when I realized she was living in town.

And every moment I was thinking about Bethany I was thinking about what my relationship with Andrea was missing. I wasn't sure what our relationship was based on. I didn't know about and we didn't talk about our future together. On the other hand, I could see my future with Bethany.

But I had a problem. I still cared so very much for Andrea. She was my High School sweetheart, the one I was supposed to be destined for.

Was it possible for a man to be in love with two women at the same time? They were so very different people. The simplest example of this was that I could never tell Andrea what I had just confessed to Bethany. Andrea would freak, and I would lose her.

But I believed that Bethany could handle this idea, and would honor my trust in her. She had been the friend I could confide in. And so I asked Bethany for help.

"What do I do?" I asked. Still to this moment, she didn't say a word, just listening intently while her eyes misted up a little bit.

So I kept talking. "The easiest thing would be if you told me that you didn't care for me anymore, and that you were happily in a new relationship with Beckett. Tell me that, and then I won't have to face this dilemma any more... Can you tell me that?"

By the time I had finished talking, I was leaning across the passenger seat, my eyes boring into Bethany's and searching for a response. She was leaning right back towards me, until our faces were mere inches apart.

I was still waiting for her to say SOMETHING when I blinked and then when my eyes opened I was already lost in feeling her lips pressed softly to mine.

The floodgates of her tears flung open and then she was crying while kissing me, an outpouring of love and longing washing into me unexpectedly but certainly welcome.

And then there was a sharp knock on my window, and one of the assistant directors was peering back at me through the glass, mixed surprise on his face.

Bloody hell...

Bethany pulled back, and I opened my door, mumbling a half-baked line thanking her for going over some section of the script with me. And then I had slammed the door and was stalking back to the director's tent, the assistant director ignoring what he saw and immediately relaying Martin's message to me.

But then I stopped in my tracks. Andrea was standing not two feet away, a warm expression on her face. But then her eyes darted past my head, looking behind me, and I craned my neck around to see Bethany climbing out of the truck as well.

Oh, hell... This isn't happening...

Andrea was immediately jealous and accusing me of sneaking off for a quickie behind her back. I unsuccessfully tried to convince her that it was nothing, we were just talking. Bethany had instinctively backed away from the white-hot glare of Andrea's eyes and trotted off to get another errand run. And the assistant director was standing not two feet away, impatiently waiting for me to get back to my job.

So when Andrea turned on her heel and marched away, I sighed and turned back to the assistant director. I was here for a movie and I had a job to do.

***

And the end of the shooting day, I returned back to the hotel room I had been sharing with Andrea. Unsurprisingly, it was dark and empty when I got there. I toyed with my cell phone for a moment, but for some reason decided against calling her.

I exited my room, thinking about going for a walk. I needed to clear my head, figure things out, and sort my feelings. Instead I found myself at the hotel bar downstairs, ordering something stiff. It wouldn't clear my head, but it might make my problems go away for a while.

Now I knew how people ended up becoming alcoholics.

An hour later, I was suitably drunk and intent on finding Andrea, or Bethany. Or whoever I ran into first. I managed to stumble my way towards the elevators. I made it back to my room, but it was still empty. So I grabbed my cell phone and headed back out into the hallway, holding down the speed-dial to Andrea and hearing nothing but her voice mail.

Letting out a weary sigh, I leaned back against the wall, cursing my phone and the misleading promise of communication it offered. Modern technology or not, if Andrea didn't want to talk to me there was nothing I could do about it.

Anton Martin stepped off the elevator, and I asked him if he'd seen Andrea. He replied that he had not, unfortunately, then he continued down to his room.

I was still muttering to myself when the elevator dinged again, and the twins came down the hallway wearing nothing but white terrycloth bathrobes and big smiles. "Hello, Mr. Writer!"

They sashayed down towards me and as they approached I asked, "Have you seen Andrea?"

They looked at each other, then back at me. Skye was checking me out in a very obvious manner, as if re-evaluating a piece of meat. After getting some sort of signal from her sister, Sienna spoke up, "Actually, we have. Come, we'll take you to her."

Standing on either side of me, they hooked their arms around mine and we took only a half dozen more steps before arriving at Beckett's door. Skye knocked and moments later, Beckett answered the door looking every bit the sleazy movie producer. He was wearing a loud, golden silk robe loosely belted at his waist. He was in good shape for a middle-aged man, but that didn't mean I wanted to notice that he wasn't wearing anything underneath that robe. Gaudy jewelry adorned his limbs, more than he wore on a normal day. His skin was flushed and seemingly coated in a light layer of oil. He was puffing on a thin cigarra that distinctly did not smell like tobacco. And more smells came emanating out of the room that signaled rich, and illegal, decadence.

I followed everyone inside, surprise hitting me in the face when I saw Andrea lounging on a chaise, similarly clad in a golden robe and puffing away at a hookah that seemed to be the source of the drug- addled aroma in the room. Her eyes were a dullish purple as she stared at me, not really seeing me. She sat up slowly as we came into the main room of Beckett's suite, her movements that of grace in slow-motion.