Everybody Comes to Hollywood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind yelled at me to go to her, to pull her outside so we could talk. But the rest of my body was unresponsive, still stuck in alcoholic stupor. And so I just stood there, dumbfounded and unable to move or speak.

The twins embraced Beckett in turn before sliding onto the couch nearby to take turns at the hookah. Beckett then turned to me, rubbing my shoulder in that friendly stoner way as we gazed upon the three beauties lounging before us.

"This, this is what it means to MAKE IT in Hollywood! Anyone you want. Any time you want it. Hollywood plays by a different set of rules, my boy. Andrea used to LOVE doing this shit when she first got to LA." Beckett laughed, obviously amused. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Sure." My mind was a dull thud, unresponsive in any manner that really mattered. But my hormones were doing fine, and I could feel an animalistic arousal surging through me even as coherent thought utterly faded behind alcoholic buzz. The room was hot, and I found myself starting to sweat as if inside a sauna. I felt rather out of place in my work clothes while everyone was relaxed in loose robes, and I tugged at my collar while trying to decide what to do.

Beckett handed me a drink and then we joined the ladies on an opposite couch, Beckett joining in and offering the pipe to me, which I declined for the moment. Pretty soon, everyone else was as wasted as Andrea, and then things started getting REALLY interesting.

Sienna had just finished a long puff, when she leaned across onto Andrea's chaise, climbing on top of her before leaning down to press her lips against those of my girlfriend. My eyes started bugging out watching as Andrea simply returned the kiss, sighing in pleasure at the contact.

Gently, Sienna shrugged her way out of her robe, the sweat glistening on her hot body as every inch of her fabulous nakedness was revealed. And then her hands moved to part the golden silk of Andrea's robe, her hands moving inside to caress Andrea's breasts, hard nipples rolling between her fingers.

Skye finished a long pull on the hookah, and then slid to the floor in front of Andrea. She split open the lower folds of the robe, and then her blonde head covered the rest of her movements from view as she ducked her face between Andrea's legs.

Beckett and I may have been unable to see what Skye was doing, but the effects of her actions were plain upon Andrea's face. Her eyes tightened and then she was moaning in ecstasy into Sienna's kiss, her body trembling even as Sienna continued to strip Andrea. And after Skye let her robe fall to the floor, all three of these gorgeous women were writhing together in a naked pile of flesh.

My breath was caught in my throat as I watched, and I barely noticed that the door had opened. It wasn't until she walked in front of me that I realized Bethany had come in. She distinctly avoided looking at me and sat with Beckett, starting to talk about the movie before he quieted her down and told her to get undressed and join the party.

Andrea drifted her drugged-out gaze over towards us, evaluating the only two people still dressed suitably for the outside world. "Come on, loosen up. It's just sex..." She smiled and then returned to embracing Sienna.

Only now did Bethany look at me before she stepped back and stripped her clothes off. The look in her eyes said everything to me in an instant: "Sure, what the hell." This might be the only opportunity we ever had to fuck each other's brains out again.

And when Bethany's bra popped open I found that the buoyant orbs of Bethany's naked tits was momentarily of far greater interest than the lesbian threesome across the way, and I watched her take a big drag on the hookah before curling herself against Beckett's side, rubbing up against the man she was with.

My heart ached, but I resolved to be patient. This little "party" would very soon become an orgy, and then I would have my chance with her.

An orgasmic moan from Andrea caught my attention then, and I saw Skye lift her head up, her face coated with feminine nectar before she climbed up and straddled Andrea's face to have the favor returned. But then Sienna was ducking down to apply her tongue to Andrea's crotch, as the twins were not about to let up on her. And soon Andrea was panting her way towards another orgasm.

I glanced to the side to see that Bethany had a hand inside of Beckett's robes, obviously pumping him while his fingers idly toyed with her nipples, all of his attention on the blondes before us. But Bethany was watching me intently, her breath heavy with arousal as she stared down at my crotch.

When Andrea cried out her climax once again, Beckett finally got himself up and dropped his robe onto a nearby chair. He padded over to the girls and motioned for the twins to go pay attention to Bethany and me. Then laying Andrea flat on her back across the chaise, her firm breasts pointing straight to the ceiling, he stood between her open legs, lifted up her hips, and then thrust his way inside of her, a loud cry of pleasure screaming out of Andrea's lips.

Sienna tackled Bethany, and they were making out furiously, sloppy kisses exchanged with wet tongues before falling to the floor and fixing themselves in a hot sixty-nine, Bethany's ass pointing back at me.

Skye came to me, her pussy already juicing out of control with the remains of her climax at Andrea's hands and lips. My clothes were off a second later, and then she was bouncing in my lap, her nipples grinding up and down against my sweaty chest as she rode me aggressively. Her lips were attached to the side of my neck, nibbling and biting my shoulder so hard I was sure she would leave a mark, and my hands were jack hammering her light body against me as we fucked energetically, my previous sluggishness all but gone as I was finally participating in this orgy.

But my eyes were locked onto Beckett and Andrea, watching intensely and listening to the rhythmic wet slapping sound of his hips banging against her butt cheeks.

It's just sex...

I let my conscious mind drift away, losing myself in the blanket of pleasure wrapping itself around me. Immersing myself into the feeling of Skye's tight folds squeezing me as they slid along my shaft.

I felt the minor pain of Skye biting against my neck as she came, dumping a load of honey into my lap. Her body quaking she kept up her urgent pistoning on me, and then Sienna was next to me, feeding the business end of the hookah between my lips. A few puffs mixing with the alcohol coursing through my veins, and I felt the last of my resistance disappear.

Sienna turned and gave Bethany another round, who inhaled deeply and returned for a few extra puffs before sitting back with a pleasantly mellow expression on her face.

I heard a distinctly male grunt pierce the air, and then watched Beckett's hips twitching as he was obviously filling Andrea with his spunk. And when he had finished, he stumbled backwards and onto a nearby couch, plopping next to Bethany. He pulled Bethany close to him for a juicy kiss, then turned and whispered his dirty thoughts into her ear.

Through heavy-lidded eyes, Bethany nodded, then crossed over to the chaise where Andrea lay on her side, sweating and panting in post- coital bliss. Bethany turned her onto her back, and leaning over until their breasts were rubbing against each other, bent down to capture Andrea's lips with her own.

I felt my brain exploding watching my two loves frenching, and Skye certainly felt the effects as my hips went into overdrive. I had started down the path of no return, carving out every corner inside of her with rapid-fire thrusting. I watched Bethany slide down Andrea's body, full tits dragging across bare skin, until she reached her desired destination and began to slurp Beckett's jizz out of Andrea's still-spasming pussy.

That moment put me over the edge, and clutching Skye's body tightly against me, I exploded up into her, filling her body with every last shred of sexual tension I had been carrying inside of me.

But I was far from finished. My dick was rock hard again in an instant, and I was feeling a funky chemical buzz setting my nerves on fire and keeping me erect. Sienna was nearby, softly kissing Beckett until I grabbed her and dropped us both onto the floor, Beckett chuckling as he watched us. My mouth was attacking her neck and chest and then with my hands pinning her arms above her head, I split her legs and then thrust myself into her in one go, piercing her slit roughly and causing a shriek to escape her lips.

But then that shriek was devolving into whimpered screams as we were immediately fucking, rutting against the carpet.

Skye just lay down on a cushion to recover from her multiple orgasms and take full possession of the hookah, her pussy still leaking my juices. And Beckett aroused himself up to settle on his knees behind Bethany, who was still working Andrea's pussy while Andrea moaned out her praises and caressed her own tits.

Bethany went rigidly still as she felt herself being penetrated, but once Beckett started up a rhythmic thrusting she returned herself to the task at hand. I knew all too well how talented Bethany was with her lips and tongue, and for a moment I felt vastly inadequate as an oral pleasure-giver for Andrea in comparison to a woman who only too well understood how to properly titillate a pussy.

And then Sienna's bucking hips brought me back to matters at hand, her feet planted on the floor and helping her almost fling her body at me with every push. Her head was whipping from side to side, her hair flailing as the overwhelming sensations flooded her mind. I scooped her tight ass cheeks into my hands, holding her hips tightly against me as I felt her spasming pussy reverberate against my rod, and her nipples trembling against my chest. And at the moment she climaxed I kissed her open mouth, reveling in the raw sexuality emanating from this moment.

Just a moment...

It's just sex...

And then I let loose again, firing both barrels of sperm into this nubile, willing body. And my other head kept expanding and pumping out shot after shot, until spent I collapsed downwards, smothering Sienna's smaller body as I nearly passed out.

Sienna rolled me over, then giggled and got up to join her sister on the couch, satiated for the moment and just enjoying the chemical buzzes in their systems.

I managed to pull myself upright, and elevated my ass up and into a plush chair. Andrea cried out what must have been her sixth orgasm at least, and finally pushed Bethany's head away, unable to take any more. Her body was positively glowing by now, flushed a warm auburn and literally dripping in sweat and musk.

Bethany, worn out herself, and still on all fours, just let her head hang downwards between her shoulders, her whole body rocking back and forth as Beckett continued to pound into her from behind. His hands were on her swaying tits, his fingers not quite long enough to wrap all the way around those round orbs.

After catching her breath, Andrea spotted me, and gave me a little smile. Our tension from earlier in the day was forgotten as she crept off the chaise and crawled on hands and knees towards me, like a jungle cat stalking its prey. And when she got to me she stayed knelt on the floor while her hands and lips pounced into my lap ensnaring my limp member.

Her tongue was quickly working its magic and accompanied by that ever- present chemical buzz, I was soon holding her head in my hands as she fed upon my rapidly rising boner. I had experienced this particular pleasure many a time since we'd hooked up, but amidst these three other women I'd slept with and a bombastic Hollywood producer drilling my ex, with drugs in the air and beer in my veins, there was nothing left of me but an animal of lust.

I was fucking Andrea's face, roughly holding her head before I realized that she was no longer actively sucking me off. Instead, her body had gone still, and I looked up to see Beckett's engorged dick slowly disappearing into Andrea's asshole.

Bethany was collapsed on the floor, leaking orgasmic fluids while the twins were alternately caressing and slurping her tired body. Her emerald eyes were a dull green as she watched Andrea sandwiched between the two men in her life.

Andrea had never been into ass-fucking the whole time we'd been together. We'd tried it in high school once but she swore never again. And now I watched, helplessly, as Beckett reamed her out.

A single tear rolled down her cheek, but then she released her lip lock on my cock, and repositioned her hands and knees to better slam her ass back upon his invading pole.

For a moment I heard nothing but the low grunts and wet slaps of Beckett fucking my girlfriend up the ass, my wet dick waving in the air, hard enough from the visual stimulation around me.

And then there was another tight ass in front of me, and with one hand on my dick and the other splitting her cheeks, Bethany was sitting down in my lap and sinking me up her own back door. With a couple of thrusts and hard moans as I felt my shaft encased in that narrow tunnel, and then Bethany was leaning back against my chest, wrapping my arms around her to hold her tightly and palm her heaving breasts, and together we fucked while watching Andrea and Beckett in front of us doing the same.

Sienna tugged gently on Andrea until they repositioned themselves before one of the couches, so that Andrea's face and tongue could reach Sienna's gaping slit, still oozing my cum. Fresh female moans and slurping sounds soon began to emanate from them.

And Skye took Andrea's vacated place at the foot of my chair, kneeling and leaning forward to play with Bethany's engorged clit even as my shaft continued to ream her out.

The six of us pulsed back and forth, up and down, in and out together in the pounding rhythm of our lust. Until one by one, we each came a final time, gushing liquids into mouths, into pussies, and up the bowels of exquisitely beautiful women.

And then we all just kind of passed out, without actually losing consciousness. We had a worn out, well-fucked, exhausted stillness, just lying wherever we happened to find ourselves. With limp dicks still buried and ripe bosoms in our hands. We had shared the most intimate of physical actions with each other, and yet I found myself more emotionally disconnected from the others than ever.

I had lost myself completely to this highly-sexual animal, fucking hot babes and swinging with my producer of all people. This was no close- interpersonal relationship with Andrea. I was rich, I had prestige, I had fame, and oh how I had the women. This was so surreal. But somehow I still felt unfulfilled.

If this is what it means to "Make It" in Hollywood, to become a Hollywood hotshot, then I only had left to announce:

I am here. I AM a Hollywood hotshot.

***

NEXT PART 4: Hollywood Ending