Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun story

Debra deserves whatever enjoyment she can get. Marie would drive me up a wall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best One Yet

Your storytelling skills are getting better, as are your ideas about Debra.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
door opening

Keep Debra stepping out and enjoying life. Expand on a story like this one where she goes all out in the swinger life style. Love the story's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My kind of Woman

Great stuff, keep up the good work Shaggy. You have captured Debra perfectly.

Now, the kids are growing up, and must need some guidance about things, and her father -in-law is a dirty old man, and there are other dirty old men down at the Lodge.....Perhaps Debra could do charity work there, looking after their needs?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
OMG

This is sacrilege. I can't believe it. What a minute. Does Robert get to play too?

Ha ha. Does Ray swing?

Made me laugh. That's a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Everybody Fucks Debra !

Debra is one sexy fucking ass bitch !And she really enjoys having sex with anybody ! I wish I was one of her neighbors and Id fuck her as well and then fuck Amy as well and Linda also and also Stephania and if Marie came in I bet shed do it was well and would like being treated as a sex slave and be totally humilated by not only me ,but by everyone else.Thanks again Lets all fuck Debra and treat her like the slutty bitch she really is !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Debra

I like it. I also like the ones with the daughter also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The video would be great......if only!

Still a great read after all these years. Debra lives on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous