Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up with big doe eyes, still firmly holding my dick, she said softly and with a tone of reverence, "It IS perfect!" And with that she pressed it to her lips and took me in. Her lips were velvet-smooth and her tongue soft and playful. In minutes, I couldn't have been any harder and she slowly drew me out through tightly pursed lips as she looked up at me. Her green eyes spoke volumes which she affirmed vocally as the head of my cock regrettably slipped between her lips; "Love me, please," she whispered hoarsely.

I leaned over and kissed her as I slowly lowered her onto her back on the leaf litter cushioned blanket. Becky helped with her skirt as I drew it over her hips and up her long legs, her feet resting on my chest. Now properly naked, me upright on my knees, her on her back, legs up and resting on my torso. She playfully tried to catch my erection between her toned thighs, but was soon wrestling to escape as I had her by the ankles with my tongue tickling her feet and toes. The giggling stopped as I slowly spread her legs apart, shoulder wide. I caught her eye and hers followed mine as I took in the sights before me. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath, nipples erect. Her abs were tight and I swear her belly button gave me a teasing wink. She drew in her breath and held it as I gazed at her delicate flower, her inner petals peaking out in anticipation. In one fluid motion I was on my belly, her legs over my shoulders and my mouth firmly attached to her wet sex.

"Ah Jeez..." she moaned to the squirrels peering down at her from the branches high above. For the second time that day I enjoyed her delectable pussy; a sweet peach for dessert. Becky allowed me to linger for a bit before reaching down to me. Her long fingers in my hair, she tugged; "Come here;" she insisted, spreading her lower limbs further to let me pass. I slowly made my way, kissing and nibbling as I went. Between her legs, on my knees and my hands beside her, she reached up around my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me down on top of her, grinding her hips in hope of a connection. Frustrated, she pulled my head beside hers and growled in my ear; "Fuck me George...I want to feel your cock inside me again...please," pleading.

Now I felt kind of bad, I couldn't recall ever having had someone beg me to fuck them. By rights, it should probably have been the other way around, but I intended to make the best of it. I pushed myself back up on my knees and with her legs spread wide, I grabbed my cock and teased her pussy; "Is this what you want baby?" the tip of my cock slipping up and down between her slick inner lips.

"Yes," she hissed and then sucked in her breath as I nudged her slit with my slick sword. "Please baby," she gasped as I let just the tip slip inside her tight portal. I held it there as she tried to plunge her hips downward. I held her at bay, as I stared down at the wondrous sight of her lips sucking on my cock head. A chattering above distracted me and I glanced up to see the pair of furry voyeurs.

"Someone's watching," I said jokingly. She wasn't laughing.

"Fuck 'em," she growled as she thrust her hips at me once more. "Fuck them and fuck me...Give me your cock!"

Her insistence made my cock throb and I slowly I made my entrance, lowering my hips and advancing. "Oh yeah,"' she moaned at about the halfway point and I stalled just long enough to straighten up and prepare for the final push. Taking hold of her wonderful legs once more, I rocked her back until her butt was off the ground and her love tunnel and my cock were in perfect alignment. Looking up at me, she bit her lower lip and then looked down at our connection. I too looked down and watched as I slowly made my way. "Ohhh...so big," she moaned as her pussy walls hugged me tight. Her hands held my hips as she coaxed me deeper inside her. Her tight pussy walls were slick and warm; "So full," she moaned. I stalled briefly to let her acclimate, and myself for that matter. Her nails dug into my hips; "All of it baby," she whispered. "I want to feel you fill me completely."

I obliged cautiously, inching my way until I was balls deep. "Oh god," she shuddered as I gave it a little thrust to make sure I was parked completely inside her constricting cunt. I lowered myself downward until our lips met and we tongue-fucked each other's mouths as our dirty bits played. Her pussy undulated in response to my cock swelling as I clinched. "Fuck me," she mumbled as we continued our oral lovemaking. I rocked my hips as she did the same, our groins parting just enough to let us slam back together.

A layer of sweat formed between us and I pushed up and a chill washed over us as a cooling breeze slipped between her and I. I shivered, my cock joining in and she squealed and tried to pull me back to her. "Un unh," I chastised her as I pushed myself up, arms and back straight, ready for some push-ups. Her eyes grew big as I buried my cock to the hilt in one smooth move and just as quickly withdrew. My cock was slick, just the head still hidden within.

"More," she said with a pleading look.

"Gladly," I answered and set a cadence. Becky moaned and gritted her teeth as she lifted and rocked her hips, testing a new spot with each cycle. After a dozen strokes, she found her spot and held it for just a few more; "There...there...there," she panted until her pussy clinched and her orgasm rolled up through her pussy, ebbing into her tight belly, rippling to her belly button. I paused to let her recover; she smiled, eyes closed and hummed in satisfaction. Slowly she opened her eyes and mouthed 'wow'.

I leaned down and kissed her once more as I slowly buried myself and reaching under her back, I rolled to mine. Becky squealed as she held on tight and found herself on top, still impaled. "Your turn," I told her, my hands sliding up over her glistening torso until I had two hands full of firm tit.

"Oh yeah," she groaned, eyes closed once more and gyrating. My cock stirred her pussy as I mauled her breasts. "Your cock feels so good in my pussy baby," she said out loud, her eyes still closed; her long red locks draped haphazardly over her shoulders and face. The pair of inquisitive rodents above chattered back and forth.

"I think they're talking about us now babe," as I brought my hands down to her waist, giving her a hint.

She was quick to catch on as she moved her legs until she was squatting on my cock. I offered my hands to her and she laced her fingers in mine, palm to palm; "I'll give them something to talk about," she smiled as she lowered herself down and then back up. I watched as she made my stiff cock appear and disappear over and over. "Where does it all go?" she asked. I looked up to see her smiling at my raptured concentration.

"You little..." I said as I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down on top of me. She laughed and then moaned as I slipped out of her. I hugged her tight and kissed her as we rolled around on the blanket. I was glad for the reprieve because I don't think I could take much more before I popped my cork and I was enjoying myself too much to let it end that soon. On my back, I held her tight and ran my hands over her backside. She began to relax and dropped her head beside mine and purred in my ear.

"The sun feels good," as it found its way through the canopy above and warmed her back. "Here," she said as she rolled off and lay beside me, the sun now warming both our fronts; "Doesn't that feel good?" she asked. Her question coincided with her hand finding my half-stiff and sticky cock, so I wasn't quite sure how to answer.

"Your hand or the sun?" I asked as my own hand crept toward her pussy.

"Either," she answered in a low moan as my middle finger parted her moist slit. We lay there for a couple minutes, just teasing one another; testing to see who would break first. My cock was at full mast and drooling while her pussy lips panted as my fingers played amongst the petals.

I finally won the battle; "Enough!" she barked as she rolled over onto all fours, facing the water. I just lay there, taking in the sights. Her perfect ass cheeks flanked an anxious pussy, lips wet and wanting. Dropping down to her rest her head on the blanket, she reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks while glaring back at me. Her pussy lips gaped and an inviting entrance magically opened. Perched just above was her puckered star, pulsating as her breathing became more labored. I watched, entranced as two long fingers on one hand slid between her distended pussy lips before plunging into her eager pussy. Becky moaned, still staring at me as she fingered herself slowly. The tone of her moan changed and I glanced up to see a finger from her other hand burrow itself into the sweet pucker that was her ass. Finding a rhythm, she closed her eyes and pleasured herself for me. I could feel my heartbeat in my cock; it was time to join in.

On my knees, I crawled up behind her and got a closer view. The only sound was a gentle rustling of the leaves above and the obscene slurping sound of her fingers working over her pussy and ass. I slowly leaned in and put a hand on each ass cheek and spread them wide enough to accommodate my face and tongue. The moaning increased as my tongue worked over any place it could get to. Licking fingers as they slipped in and out, tonguing her taint when I could sneak in.

My cock reminded me why we were there and I agreed; it was time. I straightened up, still on my knees and took hold of the wrist attached to the hand and fingers that were still hard at work in her perfect pussy. She groaned in protest as I snaked her arm out of under her and brought her fingers to my mouth. Her other fingers, two now, continued to rock her ass and I inched closer until my dick was aligned with her open snatch. With intentional precise timing, I took her two pussy soaked fingers in my mouth and sucked mightily at the same time I slipped my cock inside her, slipping effortlessly to the hilt.

"Fuuuckkk meee!" she cried as her pussy clinched my invading cock and another orgasm rolled up and down my length. Pleased with the outcome, I released her hand and grabbed her hips and slowly withdrew, just leaving the tip in and then buried my cock once more. I could feel both fingers in her ass against my cock, and as she moved like she was going to withdraw them, I hurriedly grabbed her wrist to stall her move. She wiggled her fingers and I thought I'd bust my nut right there and she moaned as I pushed her hand tighter to her ass.

My cock throbbed as I continued to fuck her tight pussy, staring down at her fingers and my cock buried deep within her. Becky struggled to push herself up on one hand and twisted to look back over her shoulder. Looking through strands of sweat-soaked hair she glared at me; "Bet you'd like to fuck that ass, wouldn't you?" I replied by pushing my cock deeper; she winced as my cock pushed at her cervix. "Britt said I should let you fuck my ass...says it feels fuckin' fantastic!" My cock throbbed again as I continued to abuse her tight sex.

Becky whipped her head, trying to get the hair off her face, moaning she kept stroking her fingers in and out of her ass, trying to pinch my cock through the thin inner walls. Her pussy rippled over my cock as another orgasm rolled though her. "Oh God..." she moaned as she rocked to stay upright on her one extended arm. On impulse I let go of her wrist and reached out and grabbed the only thing within reach; her hair. Becky did what she had to do and caught herself with her now freed hand, again now on all fours. We both paused a split second to adjust to the new arrangement. I had a hand full of red hair and a lonely cock. I stared down at her gaping asshole and debated on what to fill it with. As I was contemplating my dilemma, I pulled back on her hair and her pussy squeezed my cock and she moaned, pushing back; "Fuck yeah, ride me cowboy!"

Now was not the time to get cute; my cock had taken about all the teasing it could handle and I was ready for the grand finale. I gave her a quick slap on the ass and reined her in, pulling back the handful of ginger hair, my balls slapping her clit. Becky bucked as she whimpered "yes...yes...yes...fuck my pussy...fuck...fuck...fuck!" I held on tight, pulling on her hair with one hand, the other grasping her hip. The cool breeze had stalled and the sweat rolled down my brow, dripping off my nose. My chest hair was soaked and I could feel the sweat running down my back into the crack of my ass. I had to cum soon or pass out. Becky was in a state of constant orgasm and she too was about at the end of the ride.

"Cum for me baby," she stuttered; "Fill my pussy, I wanna feel your cock fill me...ahhh!" as another orgasm took hold. I continued to plunge in and out of her slick snatch, the wet squelching sound echoed around us.

Finally, I felt it deep inside; balls tightened and I pulled back once more. "Oh baby," the redhead pleaded, looking over her shoulder. I happened to glance down just as I was ready to make my final drive and there was her asshole, crying out for attention. Becky's eyes grew large as she looked back and felt my thumb slip deep into her ass as I drove my cock one last time into her convulsing cunt.

"OH FUCK!!!" was the chorus as our climaxes synced. I let go of her hair and wrapped my arm around her waist as my cock spewed time and again, filling her to the brim and I held tight as her pussy strangled my cock, wringing out every bit of cum I had to give. I'm not sure who was holding who up, but we managed to stay upright, catching our breath as the breeze picked back up once more. We shivered as we stayed locked together, the occasional aftershock making us jump and giggle.

"I don't think I can move," I said as I lay my head on her back and hugged her. I wiggled my thumb in her butt and she moaned, squeezing my cock in return.

"I wish Britt was here," Becky said, willing her pussy to suck at my overworked dick. I managed a questioning 'huh?' "I'd have her suck your cum out of my pussy the way I did to her in the dressing room that night."

"Ah fuck," was my response as my cock lurched and unloaded one last round inside her.

"Oh yeah!" she squealed with laughter as her pussy responded one more time.

I was done, rung out, ridden hard and put away wet...whatever. Releasing my hold and with the grace of a drunken frat boy, I collapsed behind her, thumb and cock wrenched free and without forethought.

"Aww," she moaned, now feeling empty and cold. I mustered enough strength to reach out and coax her to lie down beside me and we wrapped our arms around each other and drifted off to sleep.

The nap was a short one, interrupted by the cooling breeze and the constant racket of the squirrel family above us. Becky shivered and pulled my arms tighter to her chest, wiggling her butt on my crotch. I threw one leg over hers and drew her in tight and she hummed happily. "It's later than I thought," she said, noting the sun low above the surrounding hills.

"Yeah, we better get a move on," I replied, only hugging her tighter and nuzzling her neck.

Becky giggled and rocked her hips some more, trying to get a rise out of me, but another cold gust came off the lake and I made the command decision that it was indeed time to leave. "C'mon sweet cheeks," I said as I rolled back and gave her a little slap on that perfect butt; "we need to head for the barn."

"Okay," she moaned as she stood up cautiously. I too took my time to get realigned as I stood, stretching for the limbs above. "Eww," she said and I looked over to see what elicited that remark. My cock jumped as I watched her rake the inside of her thigh with two long fingers, gathering the mixed concoction that seeped out of her pussy. She brought it to her lips and licked her fingers clean as she looked me in the eye. My cock responded and she smiled as she took another swipe of our excesses; "Want some?" she offered, holding out her hand. I don't think she really thought I'd take her up on her offer, but her eyes grew large when I stepped up to her and sucked on her fingers one at a time, my eyes locked on hers.

"Oh god George," she shivered as she stared at her fingers in my mouth, "my pussy's wet again." My hand dipped down for confirmation and sure enough her pussy juices had welled to the surface once more. I slipped on finger in to check the depth and she quickly grabbed my wrist with her available hand. "No more," she whimpered; "I don't think I can take another orgasm right now."

I withdrew her digits from between my lips and pulled her tight to me. My nearly rigid cock poked at her belly as I took her lips to mine and we kissed long and hard, our tongues taking over the lovemaking. Her hand found my cock as my finger lingered in her cunt and we moaned in our kiss. Any longer and we were destined to a repeat performance, but another chilly gust brought us to our senses.

"Okay, okay," she said, releasing me. "I so want to fuck you again," she said, her forehead against mine, eye to eye, "but it's gonna be dark soon and I need to rinse off." And with that, she broke free and laughed as she sprinted toward the lake. I blindly followed, hard-on leading the way, not giving a thought as to the impending water temperature that awaited.

"Ah shit," I said as I tried to slow before my junk was submerged in the freezing waters. Becky turned and laughed as she squatted until she was shoulder deep in the frigid lake.

"Don't be a baby," she said, still laughing as I danced to stay above the waterline; "just go ahead and get wet, it's not that cold."

Not to be outdone by a girl, macho fool that I am, I moved deeper until I was standing chest deep. Becky joined me and gave me a hug; "see, it's not that bad," splashing the freezing water onto my chest. Before I could retaliate, she wisely stopped and I felt her groping for my manhood. Latching on, she gave me a sympathetic look; "Oh, maybe it is cold," and then laughing, she turned and made for the shore.