Everyone Has Katie, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes she didn't understand herself.

*

Later, they had sex, and Katie was bored. Like she had been every other time she thought about sex since Fiji, except an hour ago, in the doorway.

She didn't know what to do. It was like Fiji had broken her, had showed her what was possible so mere fucking was just dull.

She lay there, and thought, while Mark humped above her, then remembered her arms trapped in her jacket, her legs in her trousers.

She thought about Fiji and trying new things with Mark, and how good that had been.

"Have you got anything to tie me up with?" she said.

He stopped moving and looked at her.

"Just if you have," she said.

"New thing?"

"Kind of. Do you?"

He got off her, and went and looked in his suitcase. He came back with a tie.

She held out her wrists, not sure she should be doing this. She didn't know him, and she'd never really been into this kind of thing before. She held out her arms, and watched him start wrapping the tie around her wrists. Then said, "Hold on."

He unwrapped it again.

She rolled over. Lay on her front with her arms behind her back.

"You're sure?" he said. "You don't look that comfortable."

"Do it," she said.

She felt silk brush her skin, felt tugging on her arms.

"Done?" she said.

"Yep."

She tried to pull them apart, tried to wrench herself free. She couldn't. She was actually tied.

"That what you wanted?" he said.

"Perfect."

She lay there, her face on the bed, and thought about what she was doing. She wanted sex again, suddenly, so that was a start.

Tim wasn't touching her, didn't seem to have got off the bed. She turned her head, looked for him. He was sitting there looking at her.

"What?" she said.

"You," he said, in an odd voice. "You look..."

She looked at him.

"Glorious," he said. "Like in the pool."

"How's that?"

"I don't know."

He stroked her leg, stroked her ass. Moved some hair away from her face.

She watched him.

He ran his hand along her arm, to the tie on her wrists. Ran it down her back. Like he was measuring her, admiring her.

"I like it," he said.

She did too, she thought.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed, draped her there with her knees apart, on the floor. So he could reach, she realized. He knelt behind her and fucked her again.

He was hard inside her. He was fucking her a little roughly, so she was lifted up off the floor at each thrust. He held her hair, pushed her face into the bed, held her wrists, lifting them slightly, so she knew she was trapped.

It was good. It was very good. She was interested in sex again.

She felt herself start to come. He did too, and kept doing what he was. Watched her, she thought, while she humped him and the side of the bed and gasped.

He leaned close, while she was still breathless, panting.

"You liked that," he said.

"Yeah."

"You lying there like that, it's hot."

"Turn me around."

He was still holding her hair. He pulled it slightly, threatening.

"Hey," she said. "Fuck, ow."

He let go.

"Shit," she said. "What did you do that for?"

"Sorry, I thought..."

"Well fucking don't."

He'd gone still, like the mood was spoiled. "Sorry. You liked being tied up, so I thought..."

"I'd like being hurt as well?"

She felt him shrug.

"I don't. Don't do that, okay?"

"Okay."

"Just tied up is fine."

He was still behind her, but wasn't pushing into her, wasn't as horny.

"Turn me around," she said.

"Why?"

She sighed, and did it herself. Wriggled around, difficult with tied arms.

"Up," she said. "Stand up a bit."

He did. When his cock was at the level of her face, she leaned forward and opened her mouth.

"Oh," he said.

"Yeah," she said, her voice muffled.

She sucked on him, tasted herself. He groaned and held her shoulders and guided her a little.

It was harder, without her hands. She did it anyway. She was sitting against the side of the bed, like she had been earlier. Her arms trapped, like earlier. She realized she was horny again.

He came, and she sucked until he was done, then pushed herself up until she could flop back on the bed.

"Eat me," she said, and he did, and this time he didn't seem to care his cock had been inside her.

It was a bit awkward lying on her arms. She had to wriggle more to move, and couldn't grab his head to steer him. That made it more intense, she thought, when she did get there.

She rolled onto her side, still panting, and he undid her wrists.

"Shit," she said. "I never knew I liked that."

*

They ordered food from room service, so they didn't need to bother getting dressed. Katie phoned Peter and said she was working late.

It was easy, she thought, as he talked to him. He'd done this to her, and she'd never quite understood until now how easy it was. You sat there naked, your body still tingling with another person's touch, and you told your partner you were at work. And they believed you. And you fucked some more.

They didn't try and pick up men. Katie was interested in being tied up, now.

Mark found bathrobes in a cupboard, with cloth ties he could take off. He had a belt, another tie.

He tied her to the bed, on her back, arms and legs spread wide, so she couldn't move. She didn't like it. She felt equally helpless and stupid. It wasn't the same as the pool.

He stroked her tummy and the front of her legs, trying to tease her, but she just got irritated and told him not to tickle.

"Let me go," she said.

"Not yet," she said, and suddenly she was wet again.

"Hey," she said, "Fucking do it."

He untied her, and then she was bored.

She thought about that for a while About powerless and imagining powerlessness and what it might mean. She didn't tell Mark, didn't want to share it yet.

They went back to how she'd been, her wrists behind her, and that felt sexy and brave and dirty, somehow. Not just like being a bedspread.

He pulled a pillowcase off the bed, and folded it, and managed to make a blindfold, and she liked that.

She knelt in the middle of the floor, unable to see and hear, and he touched her, unexpectedly. Left her alone for a few minutes, then touched her lips or breasts or neck.

That she liked. She was having trouble working herself out.

*

After more sex, after Katie was getting sore and Mark had started coming in tiny dribbles, they lay there and rested.

He stroked her, and she lay and stared at the ceiling, and wondered what she was doing.

"Better than work?" Mark said.

"Yep."

"Better than twenty guys?"

Katie grinned. "I don't know."

"I know a guy," Mark said. "He could organize something for us. For you."

"You know a guy like that?"

"I do."

"Like a pimp?"

"Like a guy with some kinky friends."

"And he'd organize something for me."

"He would."

"What kind of something?"

"Men. As many as you want."

Katie lay there and thought about and couldn't believe she was tempted. There was doing things, and there was fantasy, and she was trying to make herself believe Fiji was a fantasy, not something she'd try again.

"I don't know," she said.

Mark sat up. "Here's my life. I'm twenty-eight. I go to work. I like my job, but its not interesting, you know. It's something you just do, all your life, until you're done. I go home."

"That's me, pretty much," Katie said.

"And then I met you..."

"And I fucked a bunch of guys in a swimming pool."

"And you fucked a bunch of guys in a swimming pool."

"And now you're not uninteresting?"

"Now I'm not. Because of you. I met you and now I can see how it ought to be. You're exciting. When you get the mood on. You do exactly what you want. You blow a pool full of men. You start orgies, for fuck's sake. I mean, who starts orgies."

Katie put up her hand. "Me."

"I want a little bit of that. I want to be with you, to see what you do. That's all."

Katie looked at him. "Just to watch?"

"Just to watch."

Katie lay a little longer. "Want to do something now?" she said after a while.

"I do, but can you?"

She grinned. "I can't fuck. I can do something, though."

"Like what?"

"Like anything remotely like it. But something we can do right now, tonight."

"Like find some men for you?"

She sat there. "It sounds awful."

"They won't mind. Is that what you meant?"

"Ah, basically."

"What kind of men."

"Hot," Katie said. "And waxed. That's all."

Mark grinned.

Later, they picked up a guy in the hotel bar and Katie knelt on the floor and sucked his cock. Mark sat in a chair and watched, and smiled at Katie as a stranger came in her mouth.

Like old times, she thought, and felt happy.

*

Mark left the next day, and said he'd miss Katie terribly. He phoned after two weeks. "Is this okay?" he said. "Me calling here?"

Katie was at her desk. She got up, closed her office door. "Sure."

"I wasn't sure if I should ring."

"Ring. Do. How have you been."

"Yeah, you know."

"Any problems with... organizing things?"

"None."

"So we're good?"

"We're good."

"We're going to do this?"

"I think we are."

"Oh," Katie said. "Shit."

*

Katie went home and said to Peter, "This is something I have to do."

"Something?"

"I'm going to be away for a couple of days. I need to sort some shit out."

"Sort some shit out?"

"Stop repeating what I say."

"Sorry." He stood there for a while. "Not work?"

"Not work, no."

"So the other."

She nodded.

"I thought we were past all this," he said.

"We're getting past it. We'll probably never be completely past it."

"And you're going away?"

"Not away," she said, wanting to be truthful. "I'm going to not be home for a few days."

"Doing what?"

"That doesn't matter."

He was looking at her, worried. "Is this like Fiji again? Are you going to do what you did there again?"

"I think so."

"Katie, please don't."

"I need to. I need to do it again."

"You can't."

"Peter, you're not listening, beloved. I need to."

He didn't answer.

She waited a while, then said. "I'm sorry. And I love you," and got her bag and left.

*

She met Mark at the airport and they kissed in the arrivals hall, kissed for a long time.

"It's good to see you," Mark said into Katie's mouth.

They went to a hotel room. There were eight men inside. They seemed clean, and pleasant enough, and not horrible people. Katie went around the room shaking hands, and wondered if she should kiss them or something, or stay aloof.

They showed her an adjoining room, with its own bathroom, where she could get ready. She was surprised, pleased they'd thought this through.

"Should I pay something towards the room?" she said, and they all shook their heads and smiled, like that was funny.

She supposed it was. She was here to fuck them, so they split the cost of the room and she got to stay for free. She could probably have dinner too, if she asked.

She went into the other room and took of her clothes, and had a shower. She decided to be naked, then changed her mind and put her undies back on. She had a drink of water. Then she had a pee, just in case. She put her shoes back on, as well as her underwear, to make her legs look long. Then she grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around herself, and decided she wanted to wear more, at least until they started.

She felt a little nervous. She didn't know why, since she wanted this, and they'd all already agreed to be here for her.

She decided to stop mucking around, and went back into the other room.

The men had all undressed too. Under their clothes, they were fairly good. A couple had abs, and one had pecs, the rest were not unpleasant to look at. None were hairy, she noticed, and decided Mark was paying attention. They were lined up along one wall, looking at her. Some had their hands kind of cupped over their cocks.

She was reluctant to take the towel off, and didn't know why. She was almost a reluctant to start, even though she was desperate for this. She wondered if she was savoring the anticipation.

Mark came over, naked too, and said, "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Stay near, okay?"

"Of course."

She kissed him. Put her arms around him and kissed him and pressed against him and kissed him for a moment. Made it foreplay for the room.

He kissed her neck, and she looked around the room. The men all smiled at her. They wanted her.

They were oddly similar, naked. All their clothes were gone, all the hints to who they were. Just penises. For her.

She took the towel off and threw it on the bed.

Now they were all looking at her, at her legs and bare tits. At Mark's hands on her body, hers on his. She looked at the line. Some were hard. Some weren't. They were all watching.

Mark tried to push her underwear down, but she caught his hand and said, "Not yet."

He put his hand inside her undies and fingered her, though. While everyone watched.

"I can do you first?" he said. "If you like?"

She shook her head.

"You're sure?"

"I want to do this cold. Without getting anything first. Like I'm being used."

"Okay," he said.

She turned around and looked at the men, and held Mark's head so he kept kissing her neck.

She didn't know where to start. A guy halfway down the line was hard. She went to him, and touched him. Pulled Mark with her. She stroked the guy, put her other hand on his chest, looked at him.

There was a line of men waiting for her, and it was like the pool, but even more. At the pool in Fiji, she hadn't known what would happen. Here, she did. They were all for her.

She wondered if she should say something. Make a speech, for her troops.

"Thank you," she said. "I really want this."

They all said thank you back.

"Um," someone said. "We got porn. If you'd like it on. But if you'd rather not, that's cool."

Katie thought. "No, put it on."

They turned on the TV. A blonde woman, a line of men, she was kneeling, sucking them one by one. Katie grinned, and a few of the guys laughed.

"Have you got the cuffs?" she said to Mark.

"You're sure?"

She nodded, and he got them from somewhere. Put her wrists behind her, and clicked the cuffs closed. She pulled on them, felt helpless. Felt turned on.

She was a bit nervous. She didn't know she could manage all these guys. Being handcuffed made that feeling worse.

"They all understand, don't they?" she said. "Just because I'm tied up, doesn't mean I want to be hurt."

"They understand."

"Don't hit me," she said. "Don't smack me. Don't pull my hair."

All the men nodded and said yes.

"Okay," she said, still nervous. "I suppose I should start."

She decided she should start at one end or the other. That was tidier.

She went to the far end, and knelt down in front of a man she didn't know. Mark went with her, and helped her kneel. She had trouble balancing with her arms behind her back. She knelt down, and looked at a stranger's penis, and thought about what she was about to do.

"Close," she said to Mark, "Okay?"

He stood right behind her, and held her hair. Bundled it back from her face and held it for her. She realized she'd come to an orgy to blow eight men and had forgotten to bring a hair-tie. That was dumb.

Mark held her hair, and stroked her shoulders gently, and she looked up at him, and up at the other guy, and they both wanted her.

"Give me a minute," she said quietly to the guy, and he nodded, and said, "As long as you like."

A few others nodded too. She liked that they were patient.

She looked at the penis in front of her face, and felt Mark's gentle hands on her skin, and realized she was actually going to do this.

They were looking at her. Wanting her.

She put the first man's penis in her mouth, opened her mouth and tasted him, and started to suck. She felt complete.

She went slowly. Much slower than in the pool in Fiji. She wasn't trying to get them all off here, wasn't worried about being caught.

She knelt on the carpet and sucked this man's cock and felt his hands, and Mark's hands, gentle on her skin. They were pushing her head slowly, but not enough she minded. The guy's breathing was changing, and he was getting bigger in her mouth.

She liked the taste of him. She hadn't quite realized, before Fiji, but she liked the taste of cocks. They were more musky, more man, less salty than semen.

She knelt there and sucked and a room full of other men watched the guy in her mouth close his eyes and shiver against her and push against her lips. She liked that too. Like the way she could bring them all together, for her. They way they would do this slightly odd thing of sharing her, watching one another, being okay with that.

It seemed like it should be harder giving a blowjob without her hands, but it didn't seem to. She bobbed backwards and forwards, and sucked hard, and he seemed to be groaning and pushing against her mouth.

Hands were a bonus, she decided. A helper. She didn't need them.

Expert that she was now.

The guy came. She sucked, and swallowed it, and then knelt up as high as she could, and lifted her face, and said, "Hey," until he bent and she could kiss him. She turned slightly, and sucked Mark's cock for a minute, just to taste him after another in her mouth.

She slid over, on her knees, and started on the second man.

All the penises were different. Thinner or wider or longer. Some were cut, and one had a bigger head than she'd seen before. All the tummies she was staring at were different too. Some of the hands touching her had narrow fingers, and some had thick ones. The ways they were different was more obvious to her like this, then in the pool, without the water and the worry of being caught and not knowing if they'd finish. Today she knew, and could stop and savor their differences.

How they reacted was different, too. What they did as she knelt and sucked them. Some of them rested their hands on her head, or stroked her hair as she sucked them, or played with her breasts, or her shoulders. Some pushed into her mouth and some seemed to be trying to keep still. Some bent and kissed her for a moment, when she first got to them, and one said thank you before she started, and another asked if she was sure she didn't want head first, which she thought was sweet.

She breathed in the smell of them. She felt the hardness of them in her mouth, against her lips. She felt the muscle in their bodies, against her face and forehead, and she leaned forward and bumped against them, balancing.

She slid along the floor, along the line, from one to the other. She kept Mark behind her, holding her hair, stroking her, as she sucked each guy. As she finished each one she turned and sucked Mark. That made it better, somehow. Eight cocks in a row was eight cocks. Eight cocks with Mark between each was like sixteen, somehow.

She was wet. She was going to fuck them all, and she was wet and ready and wondering how many men it was possible to fuck. Before something broke, or you fainted. She wondered if she wanted to try.

Her jaw ached a little after she'd done four, and her knees hurt from kneeling, so she stopped for a break, and Mark held up water for her to sip, and she sat on the floor looking up at them all while Mark rubbed her shoulders.

She liked being handcuffed. She really liked being handcuffed. She liked blowing eight men in a row too, apparently, and she liked being handcuffed.

Everyone was looking at her while she sat there. Like they all had in the pool. She realized they were unsure whether to stay in the line or move around, and Katie said, "Stay there. I won't be long."

They did. They smiled at her. They told her she was great.

She stood up, with Mark's help, and went down the line, and kissed them all. The guys she'd had in her mouth and the ones she hadn't. Kissed them, and they kissed her back, kissed her neck and stroked her breasts and told her they wanted her.