Everyone Has Katie, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One wanted her to take her underwear off, so he could see her. She let him, and then they all touched her gently. Touched her mound, run teasing fingers down her, into her. They offered to lick her, and she shook her head, but she moved her feet apart, so they could all finger her, and then she had to go back down the line, slowly, sighing, so each could have a turn at that.

When she was ready, she knelt on the floor again, and kept working her way down the line. She tasted them. She swallowed their semen. She liked this. She'd forgotten how much she'd liked this in Fiji, the line of penises, the having too much, the excessive quantities of semen, and her spit, on her chin and dripping on her chest and thick in her mouth.

It was interesting. The first two had come in her mouth, and the fifth and sixth. The third came on her tits, and the fourth held them while she sucked him, slithering his hands around in another guy's semen. The rest didn't come, had caught her as they got close and moved her away and told her they would later.

She almost regretted it when she got to the end, but she wanted to be fucked. She liked this, the sucking, and she liked the anticipation. She was turned on, tingling with needing it, but it was so strong she almost didn't want that to end. She wanted to go back and start over and keep doing this all night, but her mouth hurt, and her knees too, and she didn't think she could. And she wanted to be fucked, after all this waiting.

Mark helped her up, and she twisted around to wipe her mouth on her shoulder. She was almost a little nervous. They were nice, and gentle, but she was about to let nine guys stick their cocks into her, and fuck her, and she wasn't sure she could manage that. She was worried she might have to stop, or would be hurt, by the end.

And she was tied up.

She went back along the line, and kissed each of them, and then Mark led her to the bed.

She sat down, nervous. He pushed her backwards, watching her.

"All okay?" he said, when she was lying down.

She nodded.

The first guy knelt between her legs and licked her and she jumped. Then said, "Oh."

"Of course you get a turn," Mark said.

"Don't make me come," she said. "I'll get scared. I'll stop."

"I know," he said, and kissed her and her breasts while eight men took turns eating her pussy. Their tongues were slippery fire, teasing her, making it so she couldn't think. She was too turned on by this, by the cuffs and the line of men and the blowjobs. She kept getting close, had to stop them a couple of times, and lie there squeezing, breathing hard, making herself calm down.

They eighth guy tasted her, and then the first came back to her. She was still on her back, bent awkwardly around the cuffs and her arms. He looked at her, and lifted her legs, and she saw his cock again, aiming for her.

She wanted it badly. He lifted up her legs, ran his finger down her, and she shivered slightly and said, "Please."

He slid it into her. Deep into her, so she opened her mouth and gasped for air and wanted just to push up onto him forever. He started moving, watching her, and she lay there helpless, getting fucked.

She lay there, at the start of fucking eight men.

"Hey," she said, as he started, "Don't all come the first time you're in me, okay? Like swap around. Take turns."

They said yes and seemed to understand. Each one fucked her for a minute or two, then made way for another. Each one felt different to the last as he went inside her, and each felt different when he came back.

It was like fucking a hundred guys, not eight. Katie was gasping and wriggling and getting achingly close. She had to say stop now and then, tell them to wait.

She lay there, and eight men fucked her. Eight men took turns using her. Eight men had her.

She wanted this so much she couldn't think.

She realized there was line. They were standing in a row, waiting. She lay on her back, and they put themselves inside her one at a time.

"What's with the line," she said.

"I thought you like queues," Mark said.

"Oh," she said. "Um, yeah, I guess."

A man she didn't know was inside her, fucking her, while she talked to Mark. That was hot.

"Talk to me," she said.

"About what?"

"Anything. The weather."

They guy above her grinned, and kept fucking her. It was distracting, but not so distracting she couldn't listen to Mark.

"It's warm," Mark said.

"I know."

"I heard it might rain tomorrow."

"Maybe."

He grinned at her for a while.

"Just trying it out," she said. "To see."

"Okay."

"There doesn't have to be a queue," she said.

They moved, all sat on the bed.

The first guy came inside her a few minutes later, one of the ones who hadn't earlier. Katie stroked his face, and grinned, and some of the others cheered.

"Make a pile on top of me," she said. "Everyone."

"Like everyone on at once?" Mark said.

"Um" Katie said. "Yeah, okay."

They all crowded around, and kissed her, and tipped her this way and that, onto her side to lick her, then sat her up to reach her breasts. They kissed her neck, and rubbed her shoulders, and took off her shoes and rubbed her feet. She moaned a little at that, shivering with it even as they took turns putting their cocks inside her. They kept doing it, once they saw how she liked it. Seven men caressed her, like a spa massage, slowly kneading her feet, and one guy fucked her until she couldn't think. She felt new cocks, one after the other. New faces above her, new hands on her body. She herself stretch and fit around each new penis, and felt them spasm inside her when they were done. It was kind and gentle and perfect and complete.

She fucked eight men, one after another, and realized this was what she needed to do. This made her.

She pulled one closer and sucked him while another man was inside her. Not very well, since she was being bounced around by the man fucking her, but enough to have tried it. She took a penis in her hands, behind her back, and one sliding up between her breasts, and one her mouth, sucked gently, and one and inside her, aching hard, and she had all those men against her and in her, all at once.

They asked if they could try different thing, not just her on her back. She nodded, and they sat her up, and had her kneel, and fucked her in a dozen different ways. That was better too.

"Don't make me come," she reminded them, and they said they wouldn't, and in the end she came by mistake, half an hour in, and it was entirely her fault for not moving soon enough. It was breathtakingly intense, but she was worried she'd get scared, or sore, afterwards. She didn't seem to. They licked her for a while, until she was reassured, then went back to fucking her.

She got Mark to count how many of them had come, just to feel smug as she was fucked, and didn't understand when he got to nine.

"How?" she said.

"Seconds."

"Oh," she said, and wanted to smirk.

The girl in the porn was fucking too now, and seemed to have a few more men than Katie. Katie was a little jealous. Porno girl was also letting people come on her, on her face and tits and hair, and Katie said they could too, if they wanted to. Some did. One on her cheek, a bit unexpectedly, one on her back after doing her doggy.

She started to get achy after twelve men had come inside her. Not sore, exactly, stiff like she'd been at the gym too long, or running. Achy and sore all over, in her arms and legs from kneeling, on her body from bending this way and that getting fucked. Her arms hurt too, had gone to sleep. Mark uncuffed her, and let her stretch, and she had a rest.

Everyone had a rest.

She sat on the end of the bed and sipped more water and felt sticky and horny and brave. She touched herself gently, and was surprised she wasn't sore. She got Mark to bring her makeup mirror, and peered at herself while they all watched. She looked a bit pinker, and swollen, like she'd had sex for a while, but not nearly as bad as she'd thought she might.

They all peered at her too, curious. She kind of liked that.

She got in the shower, stood under the water in case it helped with being sore, and one guy got in with her and soaped her back. Over and over, like a slippery massage. That was really sweet.

He started rubbing her ass, so she got breathless and tingly again, kept rubbing, and slithering his fingers down her.

"What're you doing?" she said, breathlessly, and he slithered his fingers closer.

It was just them in the shower. Everyone else was out in the room. The bathroom was steamy and intimate, no-one could see.

"Go on," Katie said, and he eased his finger into her ass.

She felt full. She felt full, and felt everything again. Her pussy must be desensitized after fucking eight guys. Back there, she could feel everything again.

He kissed her neck, and put another finger in, and Katie whispered, "Fuck me there."

He stopped. She realized too, no condoms. They were all out in the room.

She wasn't sure she wanted anyone else to know.

"Mark," she called, and pushed the guy's hand away from her. "Bring condoms."

He did, handed her a couple from a box, grinned.

"Bring the handcuffs," she said, and he got those too.

"And close the door," she said.

The guy handcuffed her to the showerhead, her arms stretched up above her head. That was hot. That was enough she'd have probably taken it up the ass without any thing else. She hung there, holding onto the pipe so she didn't slip, and he slipped into her ass. It was the easiest anal she'd ever done, it was good, and she wanted more, and she was startled by how she was reacting. They were only using hotel shampoo for lube, which couldn't be that effective or even good for her, but it was enough. She liked it.

She liked having this private, secret act in the middle of an orgy. She liked sneaking away and being tied to something by a man whose name she didn't know, and buggered and used and taken.

She liked trying it all, trying everything, but she was suddenly worried again, terrified of the rest of them finding out and eight men fucking her in the ass.

She wanted to be scared, she realized. In certain particular ways. She wanted to be scared and helpless and under a pack of men, as long as she was deciding.

The guy behind her finished, and held onto her wrists, groaning, as he came. He undid the cuffs, and she got out the shower, leaving him there, and went to the door, and opened it. Everyone was looking at her. They must have been wondering what was going on. Or listening.

"Does anyone want to try anal?" she said.

They looked at her.

"Just a couple of you. I don't think I can do more."

A couple of them did. They sorted it out between themselves and Katie said sorry to the rest.

"Get the cuffs," she said, and someone did, and put her back on the bed, all helpless.

Two men fucked her in the ass, and it was the least unpleasant, undignified, and shameful anal sex she'd ever had. Even though eight other men were watching her do it.

Eight men watched her get buggered, and eight men watched her enjoy it. She wasn't sure she should be so turned on by that.

When they were done, someone offered to kiss her better, and it took her a moment to realize what he meant. Then she said yes, ah, of course, and knelt there, and he licked her ass, and it was like getting head, but not quite the same. Less tingly and sparkly, somehow. She wondered why he'd do it, too, that close to where other men's penises had been, but she supposed they'd been going down on her off and on all night. She supposed they couldn't all be that uncomfortable with other men's cocks or they wouldn't be here.

They turned her over, and all gave her head again, taking turns, and one guy jerked off on her tits, and another fucked her, and then she came again and decided she'd pretty much had enough.

They all kissed her and said thank you, and she listened to their tone and realized this was a thing for some of them like it was for her. It made them whole, it completed them too, just like it did for her.

That surprised her. It made her feel a bit less ashamed.

It meant she could do this again, she realized. If they needed it like her. She didn't have to hide from it, and feel drab and grey. She could do this, as often as she wanted, as often as enough of could get away.

It was a stunning, wonderful, realization.

She called them all back and got their phone numbers and said she'd call. Said she'd call them soon, very soon, call some of them or all of them. Be ready.

And Mark was watching her, proud, and that made her happy too.

She felt like the grayness and emptiness was finally lifting.