All Comments on 'Everyone Knows But Them Ch. 03'

by les_sammy_0211

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
FlamingHailsFlamingHailsover 12 years ago

aargh more please! Love it but chapters soo short

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please post the next chapter soon

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
You're driving us all nuts.

Please don't make us wait too long. I'm begging you...

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Drama

And I'm not talking about in the story either. You are a good writer, and this is a wonderful tale. It has everything that makes life real. Sometimes relationships aren't neat and tidy. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Such deliciously, dreamy, decadent drama. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny

Hey im looking for a top ...hit me up at 213 640 1616

whenwilliwhenwilliover 12 years ago
Please keep going

Really great story.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Appropriate Tags

Plenty of Drama and Frustration all around. I wonder now Peter is feeling. I was hoping that he and Victor could hit it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great work

keep posting please! i really like your stories

PRPrincePRPrinceover 12 years ago
Great job!!

I need to know what happens next!!

gizm4cgizm4cover 12 years ago
Great

I liked this chapter best of the 3 so far. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please finish the story i want to know the end.

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseabout 12 years ago
Where's the rest of this story (Everyone Knows but Them)

As a writer myself, i hateleaving people hanging on. Please PLEASE PLEASE finish this for us....

DeamonChild....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wheres the rest

Really good but wheres the rest

coffeejunkie88coffeejunkie88over 11 years ago
Really?

This story started out okay. BUT there was too much whiny teenagey angst. These are supposed to be full grown men not some whiny bunch of teenagers. Everything just went from zero to sixty in about two paragraphs. I got so confused on some parts. Some people said it was hot but I think it was boring. And I read ALOT both on and off Lit. Most of the stuff I read on Lit is m/m and I've to where I can pick out a good one and this really doesn't even compare to even some of the more lacking stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE!!!

Finish this! I actually really enjoy this story and would hate it if i never knew the ending... SO PLEASE FINISH IT!!!

DelsetDelsetabout 10 years ago
GAH!

You are an evil fucking bastard for not having finished it. However, I do love a pregnant pause, and the long days ahead (quite long as I see it's been 3 years since you updated this) will fill the future gap of this story's conclusion with my own dreampt of conclusion.

Thank you so much for having written as far as you did. This story is a treasure. Perhaps even in the direction that all of us can simply dream of how we'd wish it to end.

Regardless of if you finish it sometime (and I'd cherish that quite a bit), it's been a gorgeous display of loving evolution.

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Why the story was never finished

If anyone looks at the authors biography there is this at the bottom.

"I'm afraid to announce that S.J. was killed February 19th of the year in a car accident. Her stories, letters, books and memories that were shared with you all will forever be her legacy."

An idea occurred to me, and I am considering an attempt to pick this up and write Ch 4. Maybe someone more qualified and experienced might answer the challenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is to good not to finish! I do not know how a grown man do not know if he is bi or gay or whatever. What is he doing? If I was Julian I would run for the hills quick fast and in a hurry. For someone that can't keep his mind of Julian he is doing a pretty good job by agreeing to see Peter later in the week. That is not the way to resolve anything with Julian. Work to resolve one issue at a time. Poor Julian. Maybe something will work out with Derek and Peter. This has a really good storyline. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dead?

Please do more I'm dying for more! please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT

Were is the rest of the story? I need more!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous