All Comments on 'Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 03'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stories don't come any hotter than this.

Three scenes, each one hotter than the last. The kitchen scene, with sneaky MILF mom and boner-riffic dad, that was so much fun. It made me want to ring my own dad, just to invite myself over and tease him over breakfast. :giggles: The pool scene was even hotter. That was the wettest all-girls scene I've ever read. Having Dawn light Trish's fire by suddenly changing it up and calling her Patricia, that was truly inspired. Excellent intuition into the mind of a woman. When Trish responded the way she did, fuck me, I came in my panties. Then, the window scene. That was the hottest of them all. That was the sexiest and most gripping scene I've ever read, anywhere. I could feel and taste her dripping wetness. I could feel Paul's big cock spreading her aching lips. What in the HELL are you going to do next, stevie ray? I don't know if I can take another one like this one. You're a master. Want to be mine? :-) Vancouver Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
one of the hottest stories

the title says it all. you must have tooken the advice of leaving rick out. when do dawn and paul leave for CA?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 15 years agoAuthor
It'll probably be some time in the next chapter.

Maybe I'll have them set out for California during the next chapter. Maybe they won't begin the trip next chapter, but the chapter will conclude with their being ready to head out? One way or the other, chapter V will deal with their roadie to California. Chapter IV will at least get them ready for it.<p>

Yeah, I left Rick out of this one. In my mind, he's now served his purpose. All I wanted from him was for his character to act as a catalyst. I wanted him to be a third party, outside the family, who would help facilitate Dawn coming into her own. I also wanted him to provide mom with a safe target for her own coming out party. Now that those things have been accomplished his services in this story will likely no longer be required. Maybe during the roadie I'll have Paul text him or something, but that's about it. I doubt he'll be in the story again, in any meaningful way.

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOalmost 15 years ago
See? Cheerleaders make everything better :)

Thanks for that pool party, that was VERY pleasant. Hehehe. :) Fuck, I love Dawn. And Michele. And Kas... Trish. ;) <p>

Fucking AWESOME chapter, bud. It's too bad that some fucking troll cuntshits see fit to vote you 1s, since they're pathetic little sacks of shit without a shred of creativity themselves, so they get their jollies in life by attacking someone who does. This deserves to be in the top 5 Incest list. <p>

Where's chapter 4? You better not say end of August! <p>

acerdriveacerdrivealmost 15 years ago
GOD! thank you

this series is well interesting, i like the teasing, practicaly making me drewl over whats going to happen. Though I must say, I hope before they leave, at least Paul can settle the crush Lisa has on him, it would be be a cool thing, you know what I mean....yeah but very good on that cliff hanger, what is going to happen, and also please don't hold out on us!

-acer

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Acerdrive, tune in to chapter IV.

I just submitted it today, so look for it in Thursday's new stories. Something tells me you may enjoy it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh, not nice of you at all!

Seriously? You leave us with a cliffhanger like that? I'd complain about it a bit more if it wasn't for the fact that the whole series is posted. :P Well-written with fun and interesting characters. Thanks for continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continues to be amazing

I hope you keep this series going.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Awesome Story

Great Story. More....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story

The only way it could've been hotter was if it was actually written by a girl instead of a guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous