Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfo1sjb
sfo1sjb
2 Followers

You're a pig." Was her retort.

He grabbed her by her still bound arms and pulled her roughly to her feet. "Get up." He barked. He cupped her breast with his hands and caressed them, smiling approvingly as he did so. She watched him fondle her and felt her rage building. His left hand grasped her nipple firmly and pulled, then released. Her nipple stood at attention with the manipulation. He repeated it and smirked at how much he was enjoying it. Her tits were perfect. His cock throbbed with anticipation. Mary brought him to the edge of orgasm with her very talented mouth and his manhood wanted more attention. He glanced down to see a strand of pre-cum running down his head. Keeping his left hand on her nipple, he wiped up his juices with his right index finger and thumb and shoved them somewhat roughly into her mouth. She tasted him and pulled away. It wasn't the taste. She had been sucking him for several minutes and swallowed plenty of his pre-cum already. It was the way he fed it to her. He was such a condescending prick.

She spit in his face, a combination of her saliva and his own fluids. He paused for a moment and smiled. He wiped the spit from his face with his right hand while grabbing her hair on the back of her head with his left, as he had before when he throat fucked her. "You like being roughed up, don't you?" he hissed through slightly clenched teeth. "You wouldn't keep giving me reasons to beat you if you didn't." He took his hand, wet with her spit, and wiped it all over her face. "You like that? Do you?"

"No", she protested in a muffled reply, as his hand rubbed all over her face. SMACK! His open hand landed sharply on her left cheek, leaving a mark.

"Then why do you keep...fucking...with...me?" He asked. "Huh?" another slap, but this one lighter, delivered more like a reminder that he had more where that came from if she wanted it. She glared into his eyes with a sullen expression without replying.

He spun her roughly and pushed her face down on her bed. Her hands were still bound behind her back with the length of silk rope. He had taken care to tie her wrists with the end of the length, leaving several feet dangling from the end of her hands. Now he was ready to use the rest of it. He removed the rest of his clothes and then climbed on the bed and straddled her legs. "Get on your knees." He commanded.

"I've got my hands behind my back. How the hell am I supposed to do that?" she spoke from her sideways turned head, cheek on the bedding.

"Get on your knees." He repeated sternly. "Don't make me ask again."

"Fuck off." was the reply.

SMACK! He stung her right ass cheek with a sharp slap that immediately left a hand print. Mary screamed in shock and pain of the blow.

"You do like this, don't you? Get...on...your...knees." he repeated, slowly and firmly.

"You asshole." She whimpered. Not wanting to be struck again, Mary immediately rolled on her right side awkwardly, and curled her knees to her chest in a fetal position. She then rocked her left shoulder forward in a futile attempt to get to her knees, as instructed. Her assailant stayed straddled above her, not saying a word and not assisting her. He just watched her struggle. She rocked again and let out a little grunt. This time she almost made it. One more effort and she was on her knees, face awkwardly in the comforter. She turned her head to the left again and tried to get a glimpse of him behind her.

"Good." Was his only reply. His hands were moving precisely and quickly. He worked the rope around her and pulled it into the back of her knees. He then worked the rope back to the knot at her wrists and pulled the rope tightly. The action pulled Mary's knees into her chest firmly. The pressure against her knees was uncomfortable. Any pressure against her restraints, like trying to straighten her legs, only increased the pressure and became downright painful. She was now hog tied into a kneeling position, hands helplessly behind her back, and face in the bed. He sat back and admired his handiwork. It was perfect.

God, she was lovely. Her perfectly formed ass was sticking up in the air invitingly, augmented nicely with a clearly defined red hand print on her right ass cheek. She had a matching one on her face. Her pussy was on plain display, completely bald and clean with the exception of a neatly trimmed patch just above her clit. Other than the patch, she clearly took time to trim tightly on a routine basis, he couldn't find a single stray hair or hint of stubble anywhere. She must have waxed, and frequently. It was the perfectly manicured pussy. Even her asshole was perfect. It was a slightly pink. He lingered on it with his eyes for a moment as he drank in her sexuality, on display. It struck him as a little bullseye.

"Perfect" he finally uttered "you're just where I want you." Mary was facing left, as she had no free hands to prop herself up. He sidled up next to her, on her left, so he could see her face. She made eye contact briefly and then flipped her head to the right to avoid his gaze.

"I didn't say you could turn away." He said. She didn't reply. "Turn around. I want to see the look in your eyes."

"Just get it over with." She whined. His hand came down on her ass cheek with a now familiar sting. SMACK!

"I said turn around, bitch! I want to see your face." She flopped over again with an audible huff. Her eyes were like bullets.

"What do you want from me?!" she implored.

"I already told, you, everything." He replied, now in a calm and controlled manner, contrasting with his previous outburst. "I'm not negotiating with you. I own your ass." His hand caressed her ass cheeks as he said this, to emphasize the point. "You got that? You do as I say and you won't be hurt. If you continue to test me, you will be punished." She did not reply, just glared at him.

He reached down between her legs and cupped his hand over her vagina. He gently and slowly brushed his hand over her all the way up to her ass. "Mmmmm. That's nice." He said, approvingly. "Do you like that?"

"No." She said. "I don't like that." Emphasizing the words he used in a mocking tone.

"Sure you don't." he said calmly. "I'm sure you just hate how that feels." He said, sarcastically. His hand dipped down to her pussy again, and again he brushed it gently, while he watched her face. She had been looking him in the eye and now looked away, towards the headboard.

"Look at me." He ordered. Back to her pussy he went, this time applying a little more pressure, but keeping his touch soft and caressing, not forceful or rough. She looked back at him and they were again locking eyes.

"Sweetie. You're wet. I can feel it" He said. "Are you sure you don't like that?"

"I'm not your sweetie." She snapped.

"Baby," he began, as be shifted back a little to get a clear view of her pussy as he toyed with it "I can see you are wet." He brushed her lips, starting at her patch of pubic hair and sliding up, all the way to her asshole, not touching her pink wetness or her clit. He repeated his teasing motion.

"Fuck you." She cried. "Stop it. I don't like it."

Just then a drop of her wetness beaded up and ran down toward her clit. He smirked at the sight, caught it with his finger and proceeded to offer it to her to taste.

"Really? You sure about that?" he inquired in an amused tone. She kept her lips pursed, refusing the advance of his finger this time. Rather than forcing her to open, he rubbed her wetness on and around her lips, slightly roughly.

"The funny thing is, I just barely touched you and you're dripping. I think you've been turned on for some time now." The smirk was widening across his face. "You didn't get that wet in the last 15 seconds. You got all hot and bothered before I pet that pretty little cunt of yours, huh?"

"I hate you." She barked. He knew he was touching a nerve because this observation was clearly pissing her off. He figured she had sort of resigned herself to being raped. but he wasn't just using her for his pleasure. He was controlling her completely. She seemed furious at the insinuation she wanted to be fucked. But she did. That pussy was soaked.

"Yes, I'm sure you do." He replied "Which makes this all so much more satisfying." He brushed her pussy again, still staying away from her clit. He noticed that she flinched slightly when he brushed her exposed asshole, so he made sure to touch it every time he stroked her, even lingering a little on her little puckered hole. When her pussy dripped again, instead of glazing her lips with her sex again, he rubbed her asshole with it teasingly in a clockwise motion. Her sphincter flinched reflexively, her eyes went wide, and she inhaled sharply with surprise at this new boundary he'd crossed.

"You may hate me, and I'm sure you do, but you sure do love being treated like a whore. Tell me, when did you first get turned on? When you were sucking my dick, or when I slapped you around a little?"

"Fuck!!" She exclaimed "just get it over with!"

"Oh, my little slut is impatient."

"God damn, no, I just want it over with!" she yelled.

"I know you want my dick. I get it, but I want a little taste first. If you're a good girl I'll even let you cum."

"FUCK OFF!" she yelled over her shoulder. He could see the rage in her eyes and hear it in her tone. The fact that she was angry at the insinuation she was turned on confirmed for him that he was right.

Calmly, and slowly he slid off the bed behind her and positioned his face between her legs. His feet were on the bedroom floor, her pussy and ass right in front of him. He eased his face between her thighs, closer, he could smell her sex now, closer still, deeply inhaling so she was aware he was smelling her like a beast in heat. His hands grasped her hips and he pulled her ever so slightly to his waiting mouth. His tongue lapped the juices of her pink gash slowly and decadently, taking in her flavor and savoring it. His tongue probed into her slightly. Her breathing was long and deep, but Mary wasn't making a sound. The tip of his nose was on the edge of her asshole and her musky scent filled his nostrils with every breath. Deeper his tongue explored in her hole and he found it wet, very wet. He tongue-fucked her slightly, enjoying the sensation and taste of her juices. She tasted fresh and clean. Then he slid down, running his tongue towards her clitoris; he had so far avoided touching it. When he teasingly licked it, with the very tip of his tongue, every so lightly, he heard her inhale sharply again. Her clit was engorged and sticking out from her vagina slightly, like a tiny cock. He could feel how firm it was when he flicked his tongue across it. The juices from her pussy began running out of her now and he lapped up her wetness eagerly. He flicked at her clit repeatedly but without a lot of pressure. He though he felt her hips shift slightly back into his face, as if she was straining to get more of his tongue. She was restrained from straightening her legs, but she could squat her ass down towards her feet slightly, and doing so moved her ass towards him. It seemed unmistakable that she had done so. Then he heard her whimper slightly, very quietly but noticeably. She probably hoped he hadn't heard it, but he had.

"Uh huh", he encouraged her, as she had done to him when sucking his cock earlier. He continued to lick her pussy, making grunting noises as he felt her orgasm building. He picked up the pace of his tongue and applied a little more pressure to her swollen clit. He felt her legs start to quiver. She was close. Grabbing her hips firmly, he pulled her into him a little more, closed his lips around her clit to form suction, pulled her clit into his mouth slightly and spanked her clit with his tongue as firmly and quickly as he could. The suction engorged her even further. He felt her release. A guttural grunt escaped her, and her pussy gushed fresh juices into his waiting mouth.

He lapped her gash again and felt her exhale in a long sigh. "See, I told you. You can even enjoy this if you behave."

"I'm not enjoying this." She protested meekly, sounding embarrassed.

"You just came in my face sweetie. You can drop the bullshit."

She gathered all the dignity she could salvage and scoffed, "Oh my God, you are such a dick! You couldn't make me cum in a million years."

"Uh huh, sure thing, princess." He snickered, still wiping her cum from his lips. Now he was climbing behind her. His cock was throbbing and demanding some attention. Making her cum was so hot. He needed to fuck her now. "I'll just keep on not making you cum." He grabbed his fat member and rubbed it up and down the opening of her soaking wet pussy. He could feel her imperceptibly leaning back when he reached her hole, but he was playing and in no hurry. He grabbed the head and rubbed it against her tongue-lashed clit and she winced. It was still sensitive. This elicited a chuckle from her captor.

He eased into her tight pussy. Her wetness was incredible and the sensation, amazing. He moaned in approval as he slid deeper into her pussy. "Is that what you want?"

"Fuck you" she whimpered.

"Oh, I'm fucking you alright." He teased, grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto his cock. He buried his dick in her to the hilt, feeling his head brush the roughness of her cervix. He was bottoming out in this bitch. He reached a steady pace, pumping his dick into her as he moved her hips back and forth, at least as much as her confines would allow. Her breathing was ragged and heavy, but it was apparent she was trying not to make any noise.

"I love your cunt, baby." He said, intentionally degrading her with the worst word in the female lexicon. "It's so nice and tight on my dick."

"I hate you." She panted.

"But you love that cock, don't you, slut?" he taunted.

"No. I hate it." She protested breathlessly.

"I can still taste your cum in my mouth while I'm fucking you. It's so good." He was thoroughly enjoying reminding her of her orgasm. "Cum on my cock and I'll feed it to you. You really should taste it."

She was grunting now, audibly as he picked up the intensity and pounded her from behind. The heavy breathing from the pair of them, the slapping of his hips against her ass, the guttural grunts as his head found bottom of her with each thrust, combined to make a symphony of carnal sex. Two animals, fucking. He felt her begin to tighten and knew what was about to happen. "Give it to me. Cum on me and I'll let you have some."

"No!" she protested. She wanted to say more but couldn't. The orgasm was sweeping her body. Her pussy muscles flexed so intensely, it felt to him as if it was turning inside out. She gushed again, this time all over his cock. Her juices were slathered all over his meat and down his balls.

"Good girl." He said condescendingly as she panted. He deftly moved around her and positioned himself at her head. "Now you get your treat. Clean your cum off my dick." He lifted her head off the bed, holding her with both hands by the throat. She was still heavily breathing but he didn't give her time to catch her breath. His glistening dick was soaked with her cum. He positioned her face to suck it.

"Suck me clean." He ordered. She opened compliantly, and he fed her his meat for the second time. He forced it down her roughly, like he had when he first fucked her mouth, so that she buried the entire shaft in her mouth. She flinched as the gag reflex hit but he held her on it, enjoying the clench of her throat on his head. Then he pulled his dick clear of her mouth to let her breath for a moment. She spit up a thick glob of saliva onto the bed and panted. He held her there for a moment and then put her mouth where the base of his penis met his balls. "Lick it off, whore." He commanded. "Lick up your cum." She did.

"Isn't it delicious?" he asked. She said nothing but kept tending to his balls with her tongue. When he was satisfied she had it all, he flipped back behind her and positioned himself to penetrate her again from behind.

"You want some more, baby?" he asked rhetorically. It's not like he was going to accept no.

"Don't' call me baby, fucker." She jabbed.

He slid into her again and buried his dick to the hilt. "I'll call you whatever I like, bitch." It felt so good to call her a bitch as he put his dick in her. "and you won't care as long as I get you off again."

"Hah!" She scoffed, "You didn't' make me cum, asshole." She snapped.

As he held her hips and fucked her, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and spit, leaving a long thick drop just above her anus. With his left hand on her hips, still pulling her slightly to rock on his dick, he used his left thumb to rub her pink hole. She hissed and noticeably tensed up.

"Relax" he encouraged her, "and this won't hurt." His thumb popped beyond her sphincter and into her rectum. She gasped as he did so. He continued fucking her slow, deep and steady. His thumb slid deeper into her most forbidden hole, past the knuckle, with each stroke deeper. He then pulled his thumb from her and spit on her asshole again, rubbing the saliva around her bud and then back into her. He could feel his cock with his thumb from inside her ass.

"You're so stupid. You can't hurt me. I can't even feel you, you're so small." she said laughingly.

He withdrew his thumb and replaced it with two fingers, after spitting on her once again. "Really?" he asked her, "You can't feel me?"

"No, I can't pencil dick!"

Two knuckles deep into her ass with two fingers, he pressed deeper. Her sharp intake of breath every time he reached new depths of her anus belied her feigned indifference. Slowly his fingers buried into her ass all the way. He held for a few moments and just appreciated the feeling of his head inside her pussy, sliding back and forth past his fingers. The wetness of her pussy on his cock, the tightness of her ass on his fingers as he stretched out her rectum. He spit on it again and finger-fucked her with his index and middle fingers.

"Oh good. Then this won't bother you at all." He replied, and pulled his cock from her pussy and fingers from her ass. Her anus was stretched out and remained ever so slightly open. He spit, this time on his cock head, already wet with her juices, and positioned his dome at her opening.

"No!" she exclaimed, "Not my ass! Please, don't do it!"

"I thought you couldn't feel me. You feel me now?" he asked, as he placed the tip on her little opening and began to apply slow steady pressure.

"No baby, please. Don't do it. I don't want it like this." She pleaded.

"Oh, I'm baby now? Well how do you want it, princess?" he asked, with eyebrows raised. His head was in her asshole now and he ever so slowly was applying pressure to ease it deeper.

"Fuck my pussy. You know I like it. I want to cum so bad." She was begging him. "I'm sorry I was bad. I'll be good. You know I love your cock. Give it to me. I need you to make me cum again."

He ignored her pleadings. "You've done this before. I can tell. Now just relax, so it won't hurt."

"Only with my husband. Don't do it, please!"

Deeper he pressed and she gasped. He could feel her flinch as he was about half way in. "Relax." He repeated. "I can feel you clenching."

"No...please stop!" She begged.

He froze, half buried into her anus, leaned forward grabbing the now familiar tuft of hair at the back of her head and pulling her sharply backward. Her neck bent awkwardly. "This isn't a negotiation, bitch. I'm taking you. I own you right now. I'm fucking you for me, not you, OK? I told you if you cooperated and were a good girl, you wouldn't get hurt. I told you I'll even get you off. I have. If you cooperate, you can cum again, and I know you want to, but don't get cute. I don't give a fuck what you want. I want that asshole of yours and I'm going to open you up and fuck it. Got it?" He released her head and her face slumped back into the now well ruffled comforter.

sfo1sjb
sfo1sjb
2 Followers