Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. You're too big." She pleaded.

"You can't even feel me, remember?" he goaded. "Now...relax." Deeper he penetrated. He wasn't rocking or fucking her in any manner. He was just easing it in, inch by inch and holding long enough for her to accept the deeper penetration and open up to him. When he felt her sphincter relax, he pressed farther. He was only a couple inches from being buried completely in her ass.

"Please daddy!" Her voice was filled with urgency. "No more." Gasp..."Too big."

"Shut up." He replied calmly. A little deeper. He was holding her ass cheeks open so he could see every little bit of progress as he forced his dick in her tight little hole.

"Oh. My God." She screamed. "You're going to rip me open!"

"Shhhhh. Relax. I'll go slow, but you can't tense up or it'll hurt like a bitch." He was holding, waiting to feel her muscles relax. Then came the opening, and he slid it the rest of the way in.

Mary let out a whimper, a desperate sounding whimper. He held her firmly, fully buried on his cock and congratulated her for taking the whole thing. "You did it. I knew you could. My entire dick is in you, balls deep." He paused and continued, "Now, breathe deeply and relax your muscles." He reminded her. She did. After a few moments, he could feel her go limp.

"Good girl." He encouraged her. "Now, I'm going to fuck your ass." She nodded her head, not so much in agreement but acceptance.

She grunted as he began to rock back and forth slightly, subtly at first, then about an inch with each thrust. He was still deep inside her ass, but testing her hole for how receptive it was to being fucked. It was well lubricated, but he pulled out another couple inches this time and spit on it again, and then slid all the way home once more. Mary groaned deeply when he bottomed out in her anew. Now he withdrew a little more than his last thrust, and then buried his dick in her ass again. He was giving her about half his length with each thrust now, and he could feel her hole accepting the violation more easily. She made a whimpering squeal with each thrust that was far different than how she sounded when he fucked her pussy. He liked the sound of it very much.

"Can you feel my cock now?" he asked, "Does it still feel small?"

"Oh God, no. You're huge." She stammered. "Your filling me up. So...much." She grunted with each thrust. "I can't believe...I'm taking it all."

"Yes, you are." He commended her, "That's a good cock-whore."

"Thank you." She said quietly. He quickened his pace. He was pulling it all the way out to the ridge of his head and burying it in her perfect ass with each stroke now. It was sliding freely like her pussy, but still felt so tight and the sensation was amazing on his dick. He didn't know how much longer he could take it. "Fuck me" she said. He could feel her legs beginning to quiver again. "FUCK MY ASS!!" She was shaking from head to toe now. Her release was approaching quickly and he knew he wasn't far behind.

She could sense his urgency. "Don't cum! Hold it! Keep fucking me!!" she begged. His balls tightened. The sensation on his head was so intense. He could feel the wave building from inside his gut. His ridge swelled even more than before. "God damn!! Oh, my God! Oh, GOD!!" She spasmed and went limp. He felt her pussy juices squirt on his balls and soak the bed in a puddle. He pulled out, stroking his cock with his left hand to keep the impending orgasm coming, and shoved his right index and middle fingers into her vagina, curving them back towards him and her pelvic bone. He felt her G-spot. It was engorged and puffy. His thumb found her clit and he stimulated both in rapid fire strokes, firmly, slapping his palm on her lips with each stroke.

"Oh, my God!!" she was breathless and shaking, still coming down from her orgasm from his anal assault, and now he immediately brought her back to the point of another. She began to furiously squirt, all over his hand, splattering her sex juice all over the bed in tiny spots. Her pussy muscles spasming once more, clenching and pushing towards her opening, giving the sensation of her turning inside out once again. Then she screamed "YESSS!!" as her muscles squeezed so tightly as to push his fingers out of her hole, and she squirted a gush of cum into a puddle on the bed.

Still stroking his cock with his left hand, he could wait no more. "Are you ready baby?" he asked breathlessly. "You want my cum?"

She nodded slightly, face half in the bedding, but made no audible response. She was gasping for air and breathless. He flipped around her deftly and faced her head, lifting her head from the bed to face his cock. The first spurt of semen leapt from his cock and splayed across her face. "Let me have some." She asked. "Feed it to me." Another spurt, but less this time as she opened her mouth to accept it. He could smell the musk of her ass, heavy in the room and all over his cock. She took his head in her mouth just as he felt another burst of his cum erupt from his dick. She moaned in acceptance of his juices and swallowed, then pulled back, still gasping for breath. One last blob of semen bubbled from the tip of his cock and a little ran down the side. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked his jizz off his dick like it was a melting ice cream cone. She licked it clean, still panting like a dog, looked up into his eyes, and smiled, then popped the head into her mouth and bobbed on in a couple of times.

"You like the taste of your ass, baby?" he chided.

"You know I do." She replied. "especially mixed with your cum." Her smile beamed. He reached behind her and released her bonds. She collapsed on the bed, still shaking ever so slightly. "I was getting a muscle cramp in that position." She said. "That feels so good, to straighten my legs." Her diaphragm was still quivering slightly giving her breathing an uneven quality and her legs shook ever so slightly.

"You OK, baby?" He asked.

"Oh, God yes. That was amazing." She replied. After a long pause, she asked, "You know we had dinner with the neighbors tonight, right?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, I texted Bob on the way home and called it off. I said you were sick."

"Sick? You're the one who's sick!" she laughed.

"You wouldn't have me any other way." He said, smiling ear to ear, as he thought he might be the luckiest man in the world.

"It's OK, we can see Bob and Debbie anytime. That was amazing, and worth postponing dinner for."

"You said you wanted it to be a surprise. What better way to make sure you were surprised than to playing when we had other plans?" he explained.

He slid behind her and wrapped his arms around her, in a spooning position. They were both coated in sweat. He kissed her shoulder tenderly.

"I love role play. That was the best one we've ever done." elbowing him behind her she added, "You were really in character. You scared me! But, fuck! That was hot!

"You asked for a rape fantasy. I had to be rough, right? And you never used the safe word, so I kept pushing it." Was his reply.

Still breathless, she replied "No, that was perfect. God damn, we need to do that one again!"

"What was your favorite part?" he asked.

She paused and pondered it for a moment and then replied, "Everything."

He kissed her shoulder tenderly again, and pulled her hips in closer to his, trying to get is skin on hers, head to toe. He breathed her in, enjoying her scent as they both drifted into an exhausted and satisfied slumber.