All Comments on 'Everything Changes Ch. 05'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YAYYYYYY

Love this chapter. Stephanie is freaking amazing. I think what she did to Cody is a punishment worse than death. I approve. I digured since Joan had a girl Lyssa wouldhave a boy. I was so right. Bravo KemMyst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really good.

Now that they've had their child, will Emmett apply for Alpha position in the Ross pack?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AAAWWWWWWWWWW

I am so happy for Emmett and lyssa they deserve so much happiness after all they have been through. And as for Stephanie she also deserves her happiness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great chapter

Great to see Lyssa give birth and not go through a long labor.Good for Stephanie, sweet revenge.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

Stephanie is the baddet bitch of all the alpha bitches....congrats Emmitt, Alyssa, Nathan and Jo!

angeldustjaangeldustjaalmost 11 years ago
yaaay

Congrats Lyssa, Em, Stephanie and Calvin. U needn't apoloigize for what happened to Cody, he deserved it and more. As for the bitch who box stephanie she need fi get checked. Stephanie shud av floored her. She wanted stephanie to get her out of her crosses marriage but Steph does not deserve n e more abuse.

I loved it n hope it isn't the end.

Go Kem

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
All of Them

I have read all of you stories from Animal Lovers to this chapter. Your stories are the best. I'm glad Stephanie got a chance to get that guy back. I'm not even mad at Aurora, he is her mate and Stephanie hurt him. poor Aurora. Seeing stars------ 5.

nadaliwnadaliwalmost 11 years ago
Always amazing!

This is another fantastic chapter. I had no sympathy for Cody, as I read that scene I thought she was going to rip his balls off. I didn't expect Lyssa to have the pup so soon and I'm glad their little family is doing well.

*****

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

So glad that Lyssa and Em have their son, and with very little angst or problems for Lyssa. I'm also glad that Stephanie faced Cody, although I suspect it may end up causing her more problems in the short term. Hopefully, she'll come to terms with whatever is causing the sleepwalking quickly. I can't help but think that Cody's mate has the potential to be a problem at some point down the line. I guess it's true what they say, that no good deed goes unpunished!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Calvin is awesome

He's doing everything in his power to help Stephanie overcome and ultimately heal from her trauma, even if he has to occasionally push her outside her comfort zone. He has certainly been tenacious. They make a great couple. I think that it's interesting that Jo who was raised with her wolf, gave birth as a human, while Lyssa who was turned, became a wolf to face the birthing process. Well, it's all the same in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous