Everything Has a Price Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I guess... I read some stuff on the net where this woman was a bit.... she went out of her way to wear less clothes around the house, to tease her husband like that, not wearing knickers, stuff like that.... Would you like that?"

'Do bears shit in the woods?' I thought to myself, but restrained myself from saying it out loud.

"Umm, yes that would be.. lovely....I love the summer when you wear vest-tops and don't wear any socks... I can get hard just looking at your feet, and you know how much I love to worship them... "

I lay there for a moment, thinking about her gorgeous feet, and how much I wanted to suck her toes into my mouth one after another...and then I started thinking about her around the house, flashing me her pussy whenever she felt like it....

"It's weird," she said, interrupting my vision. "It's almost like when you're a teenager isn't it?"

"Err..., yes!" I said, trying to drag my head back into the conversation. "Yes it is, you spend the whole time teasing the guy but instead of going home and jerking himself off he lays next to you, trying to get to sleep, trying not to touch his aching cock and completely unable to think about anything but you... I mean why wouldn't any woman love that?"

"Well, I guess when you put it like that...." she said, mocking my simplistic generalisation...

"Yeah, well, you know what I mean....don't you?"

I felt the tip of her finger slide along the underside of my still half-hard cock.

"Yeah, I think so, I mean I still don't fully understand it... maybe I never will, and maybe that doesn't even matter... although I must admit I do like the idea of you laying next to me, desperate to be allowed to cum...knowing that only I can give permission... and I particularly like the thought of you not being able to think about anything but me!"

"Well there you go then." I said.

We lay quietly for a little while longer until she said...

"You really are a bit odd aren't you?" She said, stifling a laugh.

"I guess..." I said, seeing no value in arguing the point.

"When did you first know you wanted to do this?"

"I don't know... but I read a story a long time ago on Literotica called 'Terri's Teasing Torments' and I think that sowed the seeds, or maybe just woke up something that was always there...and there were some other Femdom stories that had the same themes too."

She lay still for a few moments.

"Err, can I open my eyes yet?" I asked, wondering if this was drawing to a close.

"No."

"Oh..."

"I had a couple of other things to ask you..."

"Oh, okay."

"You know when you said that eating your cum doesn't bother you anymore..."

I was glad she had brought this up as I felt that maybe my earlier answer hadn't really conveyed exactly what I had wanted it to.

"Uh-huh."

"...is that true?"

"Well..." I sighed loudly. "Not exactly... what I really meant was... what I was trying to tell you was.... yes, sometimes it's a little difficult, especially if there's a lot of it, but... really, mostly it's fine. It was quite difficult at first, and when I said it didn't bother me, what I really meant was the 'taste' doesn't bother me too much anymore ... It's still kind of... not 'embarrassing' as such, but... humiliating, I suppose....or rather 'submissive', but then that's the point isn't it?

I must admit I loved it when I was licking it off your tits... that was fantastic. But then I had been fantasizing about that for so long....and it's always easier to lick it off you, because it's, well... it's obvious isn't it! I mean, how can I explain... I'd much rather lick it of your tits or your legs than your hand, but I would still rather lick it off your hand than mine, or of a sheet or something. But then... I've always wanted you to make me lick it off a dildo after I've come inside you too..."

"Really?" She asked, sounding genuinely surprised.

"Yeah, it's just 'naughty' isn't it...

Anyway, you know how much I love licking it out of your pussy, that is so fucking hot, especially if you sit on my face and make me do it... and I still remember the first time I was told to cum on your feet and lick it off....even though I came so hard that half of it was up by your knees! Haha.

I think what I was really trying to get across to you was that I didn't want you to think twice about asking me to do it if you wanted me to. It's like I said before, your natural instinct is to let me cum rather than leaving me hanging... and this is the same, in a way... as a Domme you might want me to do it, but as a wife you might feel bad about it, and I don't want you to feel bad about it. I think maybe one of the hardest things about being 'dominant' is learning to 'take' the power that's offered to you... and not feeling guilty about it."

"So you meant it then?" She asked tentatively.

"What."

"That you would eat your cum every time if I wanted you to?"

Her repeated questioning of my answers was understandable, but a little frustrating.

"Yes.... I meant everything I said."

"Really?"

"Yes," I said, trying not to let my irritation show.

"Even the bit about the chastity device?"

Okay... that was a good question, because that was quite a big step...and I wasn't 100% sure about that, but I knew if she really wanted me to, that I would find a way to do it.

"Well....yes, if you really wanted me to."

"Wow," she said teasing my cock with her fingertip again.

"You know, it's hard to get your head round that idea....but the more I read about it the more I liked the thought of it, having your cock locked up so that I could make absolutely sure that you couldn't cum or even touch your poor aching cock without my permission..."

My breathing started to quicken as she spoke, and he finger pressed a little harder against my stiffening cock.

"...and having your key around my neck.... I know you love that idea don't you?"

"Yes," I said, feeling slightly uncomfortable admitting as much... even though she was already fully aware of this fact. "I like it a lot."

She fell silent and removed her finger and I kissed the top of her head and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"What was the other thing you wanted to ask me," I asked inquisitively.

"Ahm..."

Now she seemed hesitant, but after a little coaxing she came out with it.

"Umm, well, when I was looking at the websites, I.... I read about...that it's a good idea to have a chastity contract, and I wondered what you thought about that?"

I wasn't expecting that, but I took it in my stride.

"Err, it's....fine by me. I mean, yeah, it makes it easier for you I guess, because you can point to the piece of paper and say 'look you agreed to this' if I start whining..."

My response seemed to please her and I began to wonder if she was already in the process of writing one of her own...

"Don't you mean 'when'?" She asked, only half joking.

"...well I guess that depends," I said.

"On what?" She asked.

"How far you want to take it...."

"We'll see..." she muttered before kissing me good night and causing my cock to swell once more.

She turned over and I cuddled against her until she fell asleep.

- - -

That was an hour ago, and yet here I am, still awake, still hard, still trying desperately not to touch my cock and getting weaker by the second. If I don't fall asleep soon, I just know I'm going to do something I'm going to regret...

12