All Comments on 'Everything You Always Wanted'

by Fleas

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This could be interesting and I like the general idea. The sex could be more detailed, as it's mostly glossed over, but that's your choice. Liz and the men fuck the robot, so is it male or female? However, I think you'll find that this style of writing - addressing the reader as "you" - is very unpopular here. Actually, it's pretty unpopular period, except in bad fanfiction. I don't want to be a robot, none of these things were done to me, and I do not care to have them done, so I can't identify with any of this.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago

Why would you not allow yourself to access your own control panel? Surely your lower back is the least secure place on your body. No lock is unbreakable, especially as it is only a key. Then you allow a girlfriend total unfettered access.

You have maid and chef modes? What guy would want this? Wow, change me to a robot so I can cook and clean for my girlfriend. All the blokes will be queueing for this.

Very weird start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFleas@Fleas
My name is Flea. If you like my stories and want to see more. Please let me know on twitter at twitter.com/Flea and check out my Patreon here: www.patreon.com/FleaBasil too!