All Comments on 'Eve's Journey Begins Ch. 02'

by rob_eve

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And please note ...

Note that the author made a comment at the very beginning of this story as to the contents ... if you chose to read it, it is understood that this is the type of stories that interest you. If you don't like a story of this type, why would you read it? If I knew a certain house on the street had a dog that attacks all who enter the yard, I wouldn't enter the yard!

I think this author has done an excellent job with both of his stories. The text flows very well and the character development is done professionally.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved this story!

Bravo... This was exceeding well done story. The shift in persona for Eve from normal to her Alfa personality was the type of sexual experience and emotional exploration every woman dreams of. The realization that you are in total control of the out come and elation of not only yourself but two young verily young men is exhilarating, and an ego boost like no other. I look forward to seeing how she tells her husband that she just deflowered and second young man before she fucked and sucked them both into a state of nirvana. Keep writing this series and I'll keep reading them. Please don't pay attention to the ignorant people who give you low ratings these stories are great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I thought I would read the story.

Sort of like when you drive past a car crash. You just have to look and see all the blood and guts all over the road. This story is like that. It draws the unwary in and spits them out. This may be NNY guy's dream or fantasy and it will without doubt turn many couples who are into this lifestyle. But for us normal couples. No I don't think so. but carry on regardless writer. If you enjoy this type of story then you will no doubt 'enjoy' yourself while writing it with one hand.

wdelanderwdelanderover 14 years ago
wonderfully written and erotic

I love the progression of Eve's desires, and the way she takes control of the situation and her own sexuality. It's wonderful to see a strong female character acknowledging her sexual needs. Bravo!

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
A Wonderful Second Chapter

I agree with Wedlander, it's great to see a strong woman taking charge as she discovers the power of her sexuality. This story has a sense of discovery about it both for Eve and her two young initiates to the amazing world of sexual wonder. I'm a believer in the idea that all young men should be under the tutelage of an experienced woman to learn about sex. It would be so much easier to learn from a sensual woman who took the lead and showed the way to filling a woman's desires, and woman of all ages would be happier too. In the next chapter I hope the husband becomes more involved, or at the very least gets to watch his beautiful wife instruct these young men in the ways of pleasuring a woman.

OK that being said... ED don't waste your time even considering the negative remarks and low ratings that go along with them. You did your best to inform the narrow minded moral mental midgets about what kind of story this is. If you opened your next story with a statement like ... DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE MARRIED WOMEN HAVING SEX WITH MEN OTHER THAN THEIR HUSBANDS! .... You'd still get ass holes telling you that they didn't like the story because she was a slut and he was a cuckold. They are crazy by definition. They keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. So keep up the good work write what you like and we enjoy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I read it and sort of enjoyed it

though not quite my thing(I like slutty but reluctant subs)and weren't going to comment. But I seen Agoodman standing up for hisself and the author and so argee with him. We know who the fucking pricks are on this site, that talentless and bitter Poizon aka Average writer(ha!)and his anti-erotica Lit. Taliban cluster. He's commented below. His signature is his dire prose(what we call the'pompousvernacular')and he too much of a coward to leave his handle but too stupid to cover his tracks. Of course he thrives on this type of publicy. Our best defence is to IGNORE his crap writing.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
To the person from Maine.

Please tell me which comment was mine? I would really like to know who is writing Anon comments in my name. Why don't YOU have a name or better yet leave me YOUR email address and we can have this out. How about YOU stop hiding behind your ANON name? I will bewaiting for your email with bated breath.

BlBonesBlBonesover 14 years ago
Good and don't worry

Good story and well written. As a new author you need to be introduced to a small group of readers that I call vultures. These vultures sit on the fence, watching for new stories, and then 'caw' out negative sounds. They have never offered a single constructive thought and they seem to occupy themselves trying to figure out which is their asshole and which is their mouth. For some reason they can't separate fact from fiction or reality from unreality. I would call them assholes except that assholes perform a useful and necessary function. Ignore them like you would a dog's droppings and keep writing.

katibkatibover 14 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Really nicely done, with good description and even a bit of a plot that advanced nicely. You might want to take a second look at this clause found early in part 2: "I can't deny I didn't enjoy myself."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What journey

She didn't journey far to become a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuck a doodle do

Eve must just be a slut from her core. Another cuck tale. Wimpy and stupid husband with a nonstop moronic acceptance of having his wife be a whore. Same old dribble which is what the wankers must want. Ugh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous