Eviction: Week 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following their talk, Quinn was sure Tyler would pick her as his guest if he won America's Choice. When his name shown on the screen, she was filled with excitement, but it was short lived. Tyler picked Gwen again.

Quinn was livid. Why was he picking her again? When they returned from The Suite last week, he was angry and frustrated and Quinn knew it was all Gwen's fault. She did not know what she did, but she knew she was behind it. She could not see the reason for it, but she did know one thing: Gwen was not her friend, and definitely not her ally. She just became Quinn's number one target.

The Suite: A Friendly Chat

Gwen was apprehensive going to The Suite with Tyler this time. In fact, she was more uncertain of what was going to happen this time around, than she had been the first time. Tyler had been different this week. When they returned from The Suite the previous week, he had been cold and distant. As the week progressed, his demeanor had softened. He was not his usual flirtatious self, but was kind and genuine. When Jeremy stole her bikini top and threw it to Tyler, she was sure he would make her chase him for it. Instead, he handed it to her, had held the towel and averted his eyes while she put it back on. When Jeremy had freaked out at Don, he took it upon himself to calm him down, when he would usually give some snarky, supportive remark. It was all very out of character for him.

Gwen could not figure Tyler out. He was all over the map with his intentions and his behavior. It should make her concerned, but instead, it fascinated her. She wanted to know more about who he was and what made him tick. This time in The Suite, she was determined to get him talking.

It was just her luck when they walked into the backyard to a margarita party for two. Alcohol was not allowed in the house because of a fight during a previous season. Gwen was thankful to have something to drink to help her relax, but she was hoping that maybe a little alcohol would loosen Tyler's tongue and get him talking about himself.

Early in their conversations, Tyler continued to ask about Gwen and her life. She told him about her time at Colby-Sawyer College and her job at the hospital. During the whole conversation, he was attentive and interested in her work. It made her smile to see that someone outside her field appreciated her effort. After twenty minutes of questioning and three margaritas, Gwen was getting bored talking about herself.

"Come on, this is my second time here. At least tell me something about yourself," she pleaded, hoping the alcohol was making him soft.

"Fine, fine," he relented with a laugh. "I've lived in Florida my whole life. My parents are still together, but I don't see them dying together like yours. I've got an older brother and two younger brothers, none of them as charming as me."

Gwen laughed at his smug comment looking down at her drink. She made a mental note to slow it down a bit, as the comment usually would not incite such a reaction. When she looked up, she saw Tyler smiling at her, the joy carrying to his eyes. She had never seen his face light up like that before and she was not sure what had sparked the reaction.

As she stared at him, she realized how handsome he was in that moment. His blue eyes were lively; his smile was perfect and infectious. Gwen's eyes continued to trace over Tyler, admiring his perfect form. His biceps were defined; his tight chest was chiseled in his grey tee shirt. Gwen bit her lip as her arousal started to rise. She had to look away before she did something regrettable.

"Did you always want to do construction?" Gwen asked, not looking at Tyler. She needed to keep the conversation going and her eyes off him.

"No. I went to Florida State and was the quarterback. I was really good and had pro potential if I had not fucked around in practice. I let my social life consume my time and the fame went to my head, so I was cut from the team. I did graduate with a degree in business, though."

"So why construction?" Gwen swirled her glass to distract herself.

"My dad did it. I worked for him in high school, so I was good at it. I now operate his company."

"Cool." Gwen and Tyler sat in silence for a moment as Gwen pondered her next question.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" The question was out of her mouth before she could stop herself. She was shocked. Why do I want to know? She thought. Why do I care?

Tyler did not answer at first, causing Gwen to look at him. Tyler pondered for a moment and then smirked.

"Sorry, relationship questions are off the board."

"What? That's not fair." Why was he allowed to know all about my love life, but I can't know about his? she thought.

"Totally is," Tyler responded with a smile. "I earned The Suite. I get to refuse to answer any questions I want."

Gwen let out a huff of frustration. It was bothering her that he would not tell her anything about his relationships and she did not know why. She wanted to learn more about Tyler and it seemed natural to ask about his personal life, or at least that was how she justified it to herself.

Gwen looked around the backyard, trying to think of a way to get him to open up when she spotted the pool table. A plan started to formulate in her head and she could not help but smile.

"How about a little game, then?" Gwen said, hopping out of her seat. Gwen turned and headed towards the pool table, thankful that she was able to walk straight. It did not seem that the alcohol was impairing her as much as she thought.

"I love games," Tyler said, following her. When she looked behind her shoulder, she could see his infectious smile still on his face. She looked away, smiling at herself before quickly regaining her composure.

"You may not like this one," she said as she reached the pool table. "Okay, so it's a standard game of pool, but here's the catch: For every ball I sink that is my own, I get to ask you one question, any question, and you have to answer it."

"What do I get if I sink a ball?" Tyler asked, leaning on the table.

"What do you want?"

He looked up, trying to decide, a sexy grin settling across his face.

"Every ball I sink, you give me one ten-second kiss."

Gwen was shocked at his decision at first. Things had seemed genuinely friendly between them the last week. Had it all been a ploy to get in her pants? Gwen knew she should not accept the request, but she wanted answers and she had never been one to back down from a challenge, especially one she knew she would win.

"Deal."

Tyler's smile broadened as he racked the balls on the table.

"Excellent. Might I warn you, I am amazing at pool, so start applying the Chap Stick."

Gwen grabbed a pool stick, emboldened by his overconfident statement.

"Oh, you're going to be incredibly disappointed."

"I doubt that," he said, moving around the table. "You break. You'll need all the help you can get."

Gwen lined up her shot at the perfect angle and hit the cue ball. All the balls scattered on the table before the solid blue ball fell into the corner pocket.

"Looks like I'm solids," Gwen said with a smile as she stood up.

"Lucky break," Tyler shrugged. "What's your first question?"

"Let's start with my original question, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," he replied confidently.

"Really? I thought you and Quinn were a couple."

Tyler laughed for a few seconds.

"Yea, no."

Satisfied with his answer, Gwen lined up her next shot. The maroon ball banked off the side of the table, before rolling into the right corner pocket. Gwen smirked as she faced Tyler.

"Have you ever been in love?"

Gwen knew he was a flirt, but she was not sure if he was a serious guy who could commit to someone.

"Yes."

She was a little shocked at his response. She had not expected a guy like him to have any deeper feelings. When he answered, he looked away from Gwen. She found it odd, but did not want to press the matter. If he did not have a girlfriend, that meant that his love was lost and she was not the type of person to rip open wounds.

The orange ball was the next to fall.

"I know you seduced women away from their men, but have you ever cheated on a girlfriend?"

Gwen watched his reaction carefully. He did not look at her when he answered.

"Yes."

It was as if his confidence was shaken at the invasive line of questioning. Gwen felt bad to make him feel this way, but she was too curious for her own good. She wanted to know these answers. How else was she going to get to know the type of person he was. Is that really the reason? she asked herself. She pushed the question from her mind as she lined up the next shot.

Gwen aimed for the red ball. The cue ball clipped the green one, sending it into the side pocket before making contact with its target, dropping the red ball in the left corner. Gwen looked up at Tyler, who was in shock.

"Why do I feel like I'm being played?" he asked.

Gwen stood, giving him a confident smirk.

"I used to make money in college by beating guys at pool. I paid for my textbooks each semester with the money."

"Shit."

Gwen chuckled.

"First question, how many women have you slept with?"

"I've lost count." Tyler shrugged.

"Ballpark it, then."

"Over twenty, maybe thirty."

Gwen's mouth dropped in astonishment, but she did not linger on it.

"Okay, man whore. Next question, do you ever see yourself getting married and being faithful to your wife?"

What the hell brought on that question? She thought to herself.

Tyler looked down and smiled before returning his eyes to Gwen.

"Absolutely, if she's the right girl."

"You wouldn't be marrying her if she was the wrong girl."

Gwen gazed at him trying to read what he was thinking, but she could not. Instead, she was admiring him. Now that he was standing, she could see a hint of his washboard abs through his tight shirt. Her gaze drifted to his noticeable bulge in his jeans. She remembered what he had looked like when he had stripped naked in the backyard and ran around. She bit her lip in desire, longing to feel him against her again.

She tore her eyes from him and back to the table, but it did nothing to stop the ache and the longing growing inside her.

"Miss one already," Tyler called as she took her shot.

Sure enough, she did, but the layout of the table did not worry her. Her two remaining balls, as well as the eight ball, blocked three of the pockets. All of Tyler's were grouped at one end of the table, the corner pockets blocked. The cue ball was positioned at the other end of the table, leaving Tyler with nothing. He growled in frustration as he took his shot, breaking apart a couple of the stripes that were closely grouped together.

Gwen looked at Tyler who was dismayed. Something was bugging her about him. He was openly a flirt and last week in The Suite, she thought he was being more than flirtatious, although she brushed it off. Now, she was starting to see the behavior again, making her suspicious of his intentions.

She lined up her shot, causing the purple ball to drop in the corner pocket.

"Why do you keep bringing me here?" she asked quickly, looking up at him through her long lashes.

"I enjoy spending time with you," he said with a smile.

Gwen quickly moved around the table and took her next shot, dropping the yellow ball in.

"Is that the only reason?"

Tyler hesitated as the tone of their game had changed.

"No."

"What's the other reason?"

"That question is going to cost you another ball," Tyler said. It was clear he did not want to reveal the game he was playing, but his answer had already told Gwen all she needed to know.

"No need. I think I know the reason."

"Do you now?" he asked, arching his brows.

Gwen slammed the eight ball into the left side pocket before throwing her stick down onto the table. She moved around the table to Tyler, stopping inches from him. Tyler laid his stick against the wall, gazing into Gwen's eyes.

"Do you want to push me down onto this pool table and fuck me senseless?"

Gwen could see he was caught off guard by the bluntness of her question, but as he continued to stare at her, his expression changed. He gazed into her eyes, searching for something before he whispered his response.

"Yes."

She was at a crossroads. The part of her mind that was driven by physical desire was telling her to give into his little game, to let him win, which would be a win for her. The rational part of her mind was telling her to keep resisting, to make clear her thoughts.

Gwen leaned into him, her lips resting close to his ear. She could hear him stop breathing.

"Too bad," she whispered. She pulled away from him, seeing the disappointment wash over his face.

"Have a goodnight, Tyler."

Gwen pushed passed him and into the house. She was upset. It had all been a game to him. All he wanted was to get into her pants. He did not want to be friends or lay any foundation of any kind. He just wanted to add her to his total, nothing more.

By the time Gwen reached the bedroom, she was upset. She thought Tyler had been genuine in who he was and his actions. She thought he had returned her top because he was a gentleman. She thought that he had shown interest in her life because he was curious and fascinated. Instead, he had played the part of a friend so well she had actually desired him. She had contemplated, even at the briefest of moments, of kissing him. She could have easily turned that kiss into something more and she would have been okay with it. She would have been okay with cheating on Jessie because what she had seen in Tyler, she had liked. But it was all a lie.

As she readied for bed, she felt stupid for believing it, for almost throwing away a year of hard work on a man who wanted to make her number thirty-one. She would not have been able to continue in a relationship with Jessie after cheating on him. She knew he would never forgive her if she betrayed him. She would not be able to forgive herself.

Gwen grabbed the throw blanket from the end of the bed and her pillow and made herself as comfortable as possible on the grey couch. Tyler was right that it was uncomfortable, but there was no way in hell she was sharing a bed with him knowing what she knew.

He had openly admitted that he wanted to fuck her. She should not have been so surprised by the confession, but she still could not believe it. Was he so confident that he had her? Was that why he had confessed? Had Gwen mislead him as much as he misled her? No way, she thought.

Gwen thought back to her behavior throughout the evening. She had laughed at his comment about his brothers. She had been biting her lip while she had admired his perfect body. She had not been hiding her glances at him; in fact, he had caught her staring numerous times.

But how could she resist? He was physically perfect. His body was tight with defined muscle that was not intimidating. His blue eyes were entrancing and his smile was irresistible. His jawline was strong and chest was broad and perfectly muscular. She remembered seeing the bulge in his jeans and her longing returned.

There was no denying it. Gwen ached for Tyler. She wanted to kiss his lips, to feel his tongue invade her mouth. She yearned to be crushed against his body as his hands explored her, feeling her naked skin. She desired to lie beneath him as he took her panting and moaning his name until he finally made her scream out in orgasmic bliss.

She wanted it so badly and her body was responding accordingly. She was growing wetter between her legs the more she thought about it. Her hand started to move under her shorts when she stopped herself. What am I doing? She thought. Her whole reason for not throwing herself to Tyler was coming back to her.

Jessie. She could not hurt him. He was a wonderful guy who had done so much for her and was so loving. To betray him like this would be devastating and she could not bring herself to do it. It was going to be a difficult couple of weeks without him here, but she wanted to go back to him when this was over. She still loved him.

Suppressing her desire and after lying awake for a few more hours, Gwen was finally able to go to sleep.

***

Tyler slipped into the bedroom sometime after midnight. He decided not to pursue Gwen after their little pool game. He did not know how she would react, but he knew she would not be happy. She seemed pissed when he admitted he wanted to fuck her, but he thought that the ending would have been different.

Instead, he had spent the last few hours alone in the backyard lost in thought. Why was he so stuck on Gwen? Granted she was gorgeous, but he had been with many women who were Gwen's level of attractive before and none of them drove him insane like she did. The thought of giving up crossed his mind for a moment, but he could not. Something was driving him to keep trying, no matter what.

When he thought she would be asleep, he decided to return to the bedroom and get some sleep as well. When he walked in, she was not in the bed. In the darkness, he could barely see until his eyes adjusted and he found her asleep on the couch. She was so angry with him that she was willing to sleep in the most uncomfortable spot in The Suite.

Tyler hung his head in shame, realizing how much of a jackass he was. She was a devoted girl to Jessie and try as he might; he did not see himself prying her away from him. Maybe he should just leave her alone. If he needed a fuck buddy, Quinn had openly offered.

When he looked down at her lying on the couch, he realized he could not just let her go. Her face was relaxed and her breathing light. She looked like a princess; she was so beautiful. As he watched her sleep, he realized that his desire went deeper than beauty. He remembered how her smile lightened his mood and her laugh made him smile. He loved her witty comments and was impressed that she could hold herself so well. She was a woman of many talents, which he saw in her shocking display in the pool game and the golf game last week. Gwen was fun, compassionate, and caring. She did not let things get to her easily. To him, she was the perfect girl.

Tyler reached down and scooped Gwen up, being careful not to wake her. He laid her on the bed gently and admired her again. She was wearing a pair of gray fleece shorts and a loose fitting red Boston Red Sox shirt. Her long legs, which were usually a creamy white, were starting to tan from her time out in California. Her body was tight. Her breasts were full and perky and her ass was perfectly round. He wanted her so badly that he had to resist the urge to touch her.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and buried his face in his hands. What was wrong with him? Why was he acting like a lovesick puppy? It was physically hurting him not to be close to her, to hold her tight in his arms and sleep together. What started out as a desire to bed a taken woman was now transforming into something more. It was a path he rarely traveled and had not been down since Cathy left.

Tyler stood up and looked at Gwen one more time. That is when he noticed the wet spot between her legs, seeping through her shorts. Fuck, I want her, thought Tyler. But she was not his to have, not tonight.

Tyler quickly pulled the comforter over Gwen's sleeping form and rushed to the shower to relieve his frustration.

The Vote: No Surprise

Gwen was concerned when she woke up in the king sized bed of The Suite the next morning. She was worried that Tyler might have overstepped his boundaries until she saw him lying on the couch again. He had switched places with her so she could sleep comfortably.