Eviction: Week 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen was now more confused than before. He knew her position on sleeping with him and yet he was still showing kindness. He had nothing to gain by doing this, so why was he still being nice? All of this was driving Gwen crazy.

The return to the house was the same as the week before. Tyler kept his distance from Gwen as she happily returned to her friends, but the happiness would not last long.

Don has been evicted, the television screen read. Hattie immediately burst into tears, but Don did not seem shocked at all. The house did not hide their disdain for the older contestant, so this vote was not much of a blind side.

As Don headed to the door, the only person that had followed him was Hattie. During their time together, they had formed a father/daughter relationship that Hattie had always longed for. Don gave the small girl a smothering hug.

"Good luck, kiddo. Don't let any of these buffoons change you," he said as he eyed up the rest of the house.

"I won't," Hattie said, pulling away. "Goodbye."

She gave him one last look through her glassy eyes as he walked out the door. Once it was closed, fresh tears flowed as she sprinted towards her room, with Drew in pursuit.

The rest of the house just silently stared at the closed door. It was Jeremy who broke the silence, saying exactly what everyone had been thinking.

"Good riddance."