All Comments on 'Evie at 60'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TeenForMILFsTeenForMILFsover 7 years ago
Great work

Wonderful job!

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 7 years ago
Great story

That raced to pretty exciting ending

Well done

wylderoswylderosover 7 years ago
Baroque fun!

Love these older gals and the entire backstory! You're doing a great job, good writing; consider me a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sucking Magnificent.

change in perspective was great....now we need more sexadventures....let the orgy begin !.

estimoncamestimoncamover 7 years ago
Girls,'er, Mature girls!

Good back story. Just what mature girls do for each other, taking care of each other's needs!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Interesting story.

Being "mature" myself, and knowing that the sex drive doesn't just go away, as you get older, I enjoyed this story. I liked the back story, not all sex, tells us a bit about the folks in the story. This allows you to care about them.

I can't say that pubic hair is a fetish, but I don't have a problem with it. I personally like to trim things up... try to tame the wild jungle.

Good job keep the story going please.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 7 years ago
wow!

Loving your work so much. Please continue with these characters. I can't wait for Karen and David to have Evie over for 'nibbles'

Stu

seeingvirgilseeingvirgilover 7 years ago

Lovely, lovely work. Hope you keep writing about Evie and Karen.

EtmeEtmeabout 7 years ago
Growed up lovers.

I have such a deep appreciation of you subjects in your writing. Is nice to fantasize of teens and twenties and their supposedly perfect bodies, but with maturity is a much deeper and more dedicated love. Keep going the direction you are, and I shall follow to my dying day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous