Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were talking as the sun went down, swinging on the swings and playing on the big wooden fort.

"You are doing so well. You have become a good lover, and a sexy woman. You do all the things that please a man, without fear. I love how brave you are."

"I don't feel brave."

"But that blow job in the movie was brave, people saw you doing it. It was so sexy; I wanted to fuck you right there even though I had just cum."

"You always want to fuck me."

"I do. Always. I want you right now, here in the playground. "

"No."

"No one is here. Let's go up to the top level of the fort and fuck. I'll lick that sweet pussy of yours and make you cum. You can see the whole area from up there and if any one comes by we can stop. Or let them watch."

"You would wouldn't you?"

"I will. I'm going to fuck you up there from behind, with you bent over the railing so we can both see the face of who-ever finds us, your tits bare to the wind and their eyes. Don't you want people to see how sexy you are? Don't you want the kids at your new school to know that you are a sexy woman, willing to do whatever it takes to pleasure your lover, and yourself?"

She didn't say anything but I knew she was excited. We moved to where I said and she put her legs up on the rails of the fort, one on one handrail, one on the other so that she was doing the splits in a right angle and her bald cunt was exposed to the orange glow of the setting sun. I will never forget that view of her.

I licked her little lips until she was dripping wet, her juices leaking out in a flood she was so horny. I reached up and pulled her dress down over her chest and bared her gorgeous little tits to the light, her nipples poked out rigid with lust. I flicked them hard with my fingers and made her moan. I began to pull them vigorously while I licked her pussy softly, confusing her body. As her orgasm arrived I pushed my fingers inside her and fucked her while licking her clit and she nearly fell off backwards over the edge while she came violently, her hips bucking up off of the wooden rail, and her moans loud even though she kept her mouth closed.

I pulled her off the rail and pulled her dress all the way off leaving her nude. I twirled her around and entered her from behind and she leaned forward on her outstretched arms looking out over the park as I began to fuck her hard. I rammed into her as hard as I could, my belly slapping against her upturned ass. I reached around and rubbed her tender clit and she began to cum again. The sounds coming out of her mouth made me so hard I felt like my dick was going to split. She sounded like she was being fucked by a demon and that she liked it.

It made me feel like an Evil Spirit invading her innocent body. Here on the playground I had lusted after her since my body began to learn what it meant to feel sexual. Her long bare legs scabbed at the knee running from place to place excited me as a boy. Her budding breasts just visible in her shirts as we lay on the grass and dreamed. The perfect lips of her mouth, red from some lolly pop glistening in the sun as we spoke of our goals.

Now I possessed all of that and more of her. I drove my aching boner into her grasping cunt and knew more of her than any other person on the planet. I was her god as I pounded her and fingered her into another orgasm. I felt the clutch of her inner most self as she tried to milk my sperm from me with her strong vaginal muscles, and I was strong enough to deny her that wish. I was waiting.

Then I saw an old man walking his dog toward us. He was still far away, but he was coming right toward us and I knew I could hold off my own orgasm long enough, even though seeing him made me want to shoot immediately with the idea of what I was going to do.

I took my fingers from her folds and eased off my assault of her, now simply moving in and out of her gently. Her breath ragged and harsh Heather regained her composure and looked around.

"Oh. Someone is coming. "She tried to push me off.

"No. We are going to let him see how we play. I'm going to show him your body and give him something to dream about." She tried to stop me, and my fingers went back to her button bringing her closer to another orgasm. "Think about it. You will be the girl he thinks about every time he masturbates for the next thirty years! That sexy girl fucking in the park. You owe him that beautiful vision. Prove to the world how sexy you are."

I was now fucking her hard again, as I rubbed her tender bud and gripped her breast with my other hand making her moan. The man was getting closer and I could recognize him as a man who lived on the next block from me. I didn't know his name, or if he knew me, but I wanted him to see Heather. I pulled her hair and made her lift up showing her whole front to him. From below he could probably just about see where my prick split her pussy.

Heather arched back against me her body pressed to me as I drove into her, her breasts high and proud wobbling around with the impact of my pounding.

Then he saw us and stopped. He stood froze as we fucked in front of him, her gasps loud in the night. I lifted Heather's leg up onto the rail, giving him a better view between her thighs. I groped her breasts to show him how tight and pert they were. I stuck my fingers in her mouth to show what a slut she was as she sucked them in. She was cumming in one long orgasm now, her grunts extreme and guttural in the still air of dusk.

I couldn't hold off any longer and I pulled out and told her to kneel. She immediately dropped down in front of me and opened her mouth as I sprayed my spunk all over her face. I came in a long series of spurts, my orgasm more intense than ever before. My debasement of her in the venue of our childhood games was so sweet. I coated her cute face with my goo as she tried to catch it with her lapping tongue.

The rail of the fort was just short enough that her head appeared above it and the man had a perfect view of her face, lit by the setting sun, as I smeared my jism around on her cheeks as I finished my climax. Heather wasn't satisfied and took my prick from my grip and washed her face more thoroughly with my spent manhood, scraping the cum from her forehead with my member and then licking off the goo from that still hard pole.

It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen, Heather on her knees worshiping my cum as she shook with the aftershocks of her own massive climax. The man below had moved in as close as he dared and was watching every moment avidly. Then I saw that he was rubbing his cock through his pants. I told Heather.

"Look, he is hard just looking at you. He can't keep his hands off his dick just from watching you."

She looked down at him, no more than fifteen feet from us. She gazed at him for some time, kneeling naked in the failing light as he undid his pants and pulled out a long thin cock. Standing to give him a view of her body Heather began to wipe my cum off of her face with her hands as the man jacked off looking at her.

When she was more or less clean Heather began to rub her own sex staring back at the man. She was giving him a hell of a show. She placed one leg up on the rail and opened herself to him totally, pulling the lips of her cunt wide to show him her pink. I reached around her and kneaded her tits roughly pulling her nipples out from her small mounds and letting them snap back.

"Come here." I said quietly to the man, and Heather shuddered and gave a low moan, knowing I was going to make her do something to the man. Moving like a movie zombie the man climbed the steps up to us, his dog released and forgotten below. When he made his way to us I told Heather, "Suck him. He is so horny for you, you own him."

Heather fell to her knees immediately, eagerly and the man stepped up to her and gazed down mesmerized. Heather took him into her mouth, the second man ever to be serviced by that pretty mouth.

As the sun set Heather gave her mouth to the man, as he fucked himself in and out of her slurping hole. He was in his fifties and out of shape, not at all good looking and Heather blew him like he were a Hollywood sex symbol she had dreamed of for years. With one hand she squeezed his nut sack, and with the other she pumped him as she guided him into her mouth. He in turn held her head in both hands and powered his hardness into her wide open mouth.

The man's legs were too wobbly as she made him weak with her attention, he dropped to first one knee and then both while she struggled to go with him her mouth never leaving his rod. As her ass lifted high into the air I couldn't help myself and I entered her from behind and fucked her hard to make her swallow the man further.

She began to cum as soon as I bumped the back of her vagina, her shudders making her body quiver uncontrollably. The man spilled himself into her mouth clutching her head hard desperate to keep her on his erupting tool.

When he finished he fell back away from her and Heather fell down pressing her face to the rough wooden floor as I drove into her seeking my own release.

"Hold his cum in your mouth, don't swallow. I'm going to put my load in there too."

I felt her spasm with lust as I said that, the man too looked up. Moments later I felt my nuts twitch with impending release, and I pulled out. Heather was too weak to move much so I had to pull her up by the hair to place my dick at her mouth. "Open." I ordered and she did showing me the white froth of his cum mingled with her spit.

His spunk leaked out the corners of her mouth as I aimed my penis at her open maw. As I started to spurt out over her face, drizzling my seed onto her already covered tongue I felt so powerful. I stared down at her, my slave as she accepted my gift in the hollow she had made of her tongue for it.

When I had squeezed the last drops out of my aching cock I wiped the head across her lips and told her to swallow now. She made a loud gulping noise as she let our two loads slip down her throat at last. With a smack of her lips she licked her face clean as far as her tongue could reach and looked shyly at the man.

"Isn't she a good girl sir?" I asked?

"She is the sexiest girl I have ever seen." He answered. "You are one lucking son of a bitch."

I was, and I knew it.

The next day I was giddy with the potential of this new development, and she was also excited. She told me that she loved what happened.

"I feel like a new woman. I can't believe what happened. The look on that guys face when I was sucking him was so incredible. Like he's won the lottery. Oh thank you! I never would have done that without you. I dreamed of it all last night."

I was jealous, but I knew that I would get more out of this than I lost.

We started fucking in more daring locations, secretly hoping for more random encounters like that park.

The next time we tried was on a bus. Sitting on the seats that faced the middle of the bus we rode along looking at the people and rubbing each other secretly.

Heather always wore light summer dresses now. I bought her some and she bought her own. We loved them because they were nearly see- through, short and showed her body very clearly. I could, and now did, lift the hem up over her waist and access her pussy easily. Easing a finger into her wet slit I swirled it around, opening her up and letting her juices run out. With her leg up over mine she was able to open her legs wide enough that the people across from us could glimpse her bald pussy between those standing around us.

It didn't take long for someone to notice us. A woman in her thirties looking like some kind of business woman saw what we were doing and made eye contact with me. She stared hard, trying to figure me out, or intimidate me or something. I whispered to Heather what was happening and Heather opened her legs wider giving the woman more of a view. I pulled Heathers lips further apart really showing her cunt and the woman looked down and watched as I slid two fingers inside and began to fuck Heather.

Then I saw that a few other people were watching, Heather saw them too and began to shudder and moan low, her voice only audible to me beside her. Grabbing her breasts in both hands Heather started to massage herself while I brought her to a climax jamming my fingers into her little hole. The woman moved, but a Chinese man sat in her spot and watched us expressionlessly.

When at last Heather came, she made enough noise that people all around turned to see what happened. There she sat flushed and panting her legs wide open and her dripping cooze on full display.

I started to talk to her quietly, whispering in her ear, while leaving her exposed and gently rubbing her clit.

"They all want you. You are the star of the show now. I have finally made you realize that you are pure sex, and as hot as any girl we went to school with. I will fuck you anywhere I like, and you will love it because you are now the pure slut that every man wants. You are the dream girl now. All the people around us want you, and will dream of you tonight."

"Yes."

"How does that make you feel?"

"So horny. I wish I could fuck them all. I feel sorry for them. I remember what it was like to not be able to have what I wanted; I wish I could give myself to them all."

"You will, tonight in their dreams. But if you want a group to fuck I will give it to you. You are mine to give, yes."

"Yes. I owe you everything for what you have shown me. I'll do whatever you ask."

"Good."

I had to wait a few days to fulfill my promise, but it did happen.

I worked at a natural gas plant as a grunt labourer. It was the best paying summer job I could find. It paid very well, but was hard dirty work. We worked in this huge warehouse that held huge motors that pumped natural gas down lines south to where it was processed. I worked with a bunch of older guys, and a couple younger college students. Our lunch room was four big tables for eight or so guys to sit at, even though only ten worked at the plant regularly. We would sit there every lunch hour playing cards and bullshitting about stuff.

I often sat there at lunch dreaming of taking Heather right on the lunch room table. So I was going to do just that. I had to wait until the senior guys were going to be gone. They would not go along with this I felt, but the rest sure would.

Finally on a day when the senior men had a meeting at head office I called Heather and told her to come out and visit, and to bring dessert.

She showed up just after we broke for lunch. She came in wearing a summer dress, like usual, looking adorable with her hair all tussled from the wind and the nipples of her tits obvious through the thin material.

The guys were happy to see her; she had brought gourmet cupcakes to eat and her sexy body to look at. She sat and chatted with us while the cupcakes were wolfed down. There were six men in the room ranging in age from late fifties to eighteen, me, the youngest.

Seeing as how she was the only woman, and a sexy one at that Heather was the centre of attention as we sat there. After a few minutes of small talk someone naturally mentioned how good she looked. I leaped on the opportunity.

"Heather show them your dress."

She stood up and did a twirl for them.

"Hey we got our own supermodel here." One guy said. So Heather laughed and did a catwalk down the middle of the room. I could feel the energy change from light hearted fun, to avid hunger. She looked scrumptious. Far better than the cupcakes of moments before. Heather twirled and pulled at her dress lifting the hem up over her toned thighs.

"Jesus look at those legs!" One guy tried to whisper, the room was small enough that we all heard it.

"She is a gymnast and a dancer I told them proudly. Heather show them some gymnastics."

Heather grinned at me, well aware of what I was doing. She went to one end of the room, took off her sandals and did a short run and flipped in an armless cartwheel, her legs flashing and her dress lifting up over her bare muffin. She hadn't worn panties. It was just a momentary glimpse but everyone saw that she had nothing on below that flimsy dress. She finished it with one of those poses where they stick their tits and ass way out and the men applauded. Then she said she could do more and she went back to the end of the room and posed, composing herself. She only had fifteen feet in which to tumble, but she didn't seem to mind.

With only two steps she did another cartwheel, and then quickly a flip, then she landed and bounced back the way she had come, twirling a 360 in the air and then bounced into a flip that she let slide into a split, ending with her legs stretched along the floor and her dress a fan around her body. Her little slit had flashed by too quickly to see, but all of us knew it was open to the floor, and exposed temptingly below that brief covering of clothe.

The guys went nuts for her applauding and cheering. It had been a very impressive thing to see her do on a cement floor and in cramped quarters.

"Jesus man, you are one lucky dude to be with her. I bet the sex is incredible."

"You have no idea. Heather is willing to do anything. Aren't you my love?"

She climbed to her feet. "I just want to make you happy, master." She had never called me that before, and it made my cock leap to attention. I felt like the world had stopped turning. It felt fantastic.

"Holy shit, did you hear that?" One of them whispered to another.

"What the fuck man?" Another asked of no-one particular.

"He is my master, "she explained." I do whatever he tells me to do. I like being his slave. It excites me."

The room went utterly silent. I was basking in the tension she had created. She had given me complete control over her and I was going to use it.

"You are being bad Heather, talking about things you shouldn't, and teasing these men. You will have to be punished."

No-one moved, the room was perfectly still as she pouted at me. "I'm sorry master, I am just so proud to be your slave I want to show the world."

"Fine then show them the little body you keep flashing them. Take off your clothes."

Chair legs squeaked on the floor as the guys tried to get into a better spot as she pulled her dress off over her head. Heather wore nothing beneath and she was utterly exposed to them, her skin flushed with excitement, her nipples hard and outthrust, her naked cunt pink and vulnerable looking.

I went to her where she stood in the middle of the room. I ran my hands around her body squeezing her boobs, and kneading her ass and thighs.

"This is what a sex slave looks like guys. I think we can all agree that she is being a bad girl and needs to be punished. Who wants to fuck this little slut right now?"

Three of the guys either stood up or held their hands up like school boys.

"Heather get on the table there, with your head out in the middle of the room hanging off the end. "

She climbed up, and I pulled out my dick. "I'm going to fuck her on the table while she sucks you guys for a bit, don't cum if you can help it, she needs to really be taught a lesson. Everyone here gets to fuck her, to show her she shouldn't tease men like this."

I climbed between her legs and eased into her like all my fantasies from the weeks before.

She opened her mouth and took the first man between her willing lips. The others, every one of them gathered around and watched me fuck her with her mouth full of another man.

"Go on touch her if you want, we are all going to cover her in cum soon enough and won't want to touch her after that. "

Hands reached out and caressed the long tight muscles of her body, cupping her pliant breasts in callused palms. Heather began to climax, one long incredible spasm of pleasure as a dozen hands found places to touch her smooth skin.