Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told the man in her mouth to move for the next guy, and while I took her on the table man after man fed his cock into her drooling orifice, spittle covered her face as she worked them in and out of her gasping mouth.

As I was about to cum, I held off and pulled out. I wanted to savor this as long as possible.

"Who's next?" The closest man to her bottom climbed up onto the table as I left it and placed his schlong at the entrance to her pussy.

"You will only be the second man she has fucked, Jim. So take your time. Heather stop for a moment and thank the nice man for fucking you."

"Oh thank you. Fill me up with that cock, please. I need it so badly. Don't wait."

He pushed in and she cried out with pleasure. She probably came, but I couldn't tell her skin was all pink and blotchy from all the hands rubbing her and the passion suffusing her skin with blood. Soon all of the guys had been in her mouth.

"Heather you have teased them enough; they have all had your mouth, now you have to fuck them all."

"Yes, yes please. Fuck me you studs. Fuck me good!"

Arching her back she pushed up at Jim and fucked back at him grinding her pussy over his dick. I knew what it felt like to be milked by that powerful pussy and bet that Jim wouldn't last long.

"Jim she doesn't deserve to have a warm load in that hungry cunt of hers, shoot in her mouth."

"Love to."

Jim pulled out and she sighed from the loss of him. He moved to the end of the table and fed himself into her mouth while another guy climbed onto the table and snaked his tool into her gaping cooze.

Jim pumped into her mouth while she reached up and fondled his balls. A couple guys were still rubbing her tits and belly, while the others were watching her suck Jim waiting for the cum shot. It wasn't a long wait. Jim yelled as he blew his load into her mouth, and Heather moaned as his spunk coated her mouth. Heather's tight body writhed around on the table filled at both ends with cock, and getting a mouthful of cum like she loved.

Pulling out, Jim sighed happily and Heather pulled his dick back to her lips and kissed it wetly before opening up and waiting for the next cock.

Rupert the oldest guy there slid his semi hard boner into her mouth and she worked him over like a champ. She slid him in and out and smeared his wet length all over her face coating herself in her own spit and Jim's jizz. It looked so hot I couldn't even begin to believe it was really happening.

One of the guys waiting his turn pulled out his cock and began to rub it over her small pert breasts, another one took her hand and curled her tiny fingers around his shaft and helped her jack him off. And one last guy was sucking on her toes behind Dave fucking her. Seeing her whole body defiled from end to end like that made me so proud. She was my fuck toy and I was sharing like a good boy. Or an Evil one.

Dave who was fucking her Reached down and began to squeeze the tit not being rubbed by Ron's dick. He squeezed hard and gripped her tightly.

"Yes Dave, hurt her. This is a punishment after all. " His fingers bit deeply into her soft breast, and she moaned around Rupert's swollen member.

"I'm gonna cum." Dave gritted between clenched teeth.

"Do it in her mouth." I reminded.

Dave pulled out and ran to her face, where Rupert moved back his prick popping out of her mouth with a line of saliva trailing across her cheek. Dave didn't make it and spurted over her neck and up across her chin as he aimed at her open mouth.

Heather gasped as she had an orgasm from his sperm hitting her skin. As Dave shoved his cock into her gasping hole he finished erupting over the roof of her up-side-down mouth.

One by one the guys all fucked my beautiful best friend, and blew loads of cum into her mouth and across her face. She was a sticky mess. In less than twenty minutes she had fucked and sucked them all. I told her I wasn't done yet.

I told her to get on all fours on the floor. Climbing down she nearly fell over her legs were so rubbery, and her head dizzy from being up-side-down so long.

Once she was in position I moved between her legs at her upturned ass. All the juices from her over exciting pussy were smeared across her ass, and she had left a puddle on the table. Her anus winked at me from between her cheeks glistening from her cum. I pressed against her sphincter.

"I've never had her ass, but here today before you all I'm going to take her butt cherry. If you want to fuck her face while I do so, go ahead, she isn't done until no-one here can get an erection, since she made you all hard with her teasing in the first place. Fair?"

No-one said anything, they were too curious about me fucking her ass. I rubbed my head around her anus and coating it in her abundant lubricant, then pushed into her never used hole. It seemed incredible to me that less than a month ago she had never had sex at all, and now she was fucking a room full of men and I was taking her ass publically.

As I pushed in she was so tight it hurt me. She was gasping and whimpering like a kitten, and it made me harder, so I pushed harder. Then suddenly I popped past her sphincter and was in. It was like putting my dick in a molten furnace she was so hot in there. I continued to press deeper into her bowels while she sniveled painfully.

One of the other guys liked her humiliation as much as me, and he moved closer and stuffed his cock into her mouth aggressively. As he slid in and out I eased back out of her ass and tried to match his rate, but she was too tight and I just couldn't move that fast.

The two of us fucked her hard for a while and once more her body shivered with passion, and probably orgasms. It was all a blur, her body was so shaky that I couldn't tell what was lust, orgasm, fatigue or fear any more. All I knew was my domination of her was complete.

The guy in her mouth, Jeff, pulled out and shot a still substantial load all over her face, not even trying to get it in her mouth, he just aimed it at her forehead and then sprayed her like a man washing down the urinal with his piss.

His blatant disrespect for her urged me on and I pulled out and ejaculated all over her ass and back, my spurts so forceful that I even got some on her shoulder from down behind her.

Rupert asked if he could have her ass too. "My wife won't let me do anything like that, and I've always wanted to try."

"Be my guest." I replied. So he entered her while I had her clean my cock with her mouth. As she swallowed the cock that had just been in her ass, I saw her gag a little and it made me happy that she didn't complain of the taste. I gazed down at her as happy as I have ever been in my life. Her face was a mess; sweat, tears, spit and cum coated her features in a sloppy sheen. Hair was matted to her cheeks and forehead, glued there by all the fluids covering her. I'd not seen her look this ugly in a while, and it was also more beautiful than I'd ever seen her.

Not all the guys wanted her ass, only two more, but everyone fucked her again and sprayed their cum in whichever place they wanted, a few on her face, two on her tits and one more on her ass.

We each took out our phones and took videos and pictures of her as she lay on the floor in a pile of flopping limbs.

Then I told her to clean the table of the mess she had made there with her tongue. Shakily she lifted herself numbly from the floor and began to lick the table as I instructed her. More pictures and videos were taken, the guys glad to capture her utter humiliation.

Lapping the drying mess was hard, but soon the table was wet with her saliva and she had cleaned it, including the drips of spunk that fell from her face as she worked.

Our lunch break was over and the guys each thanked her as they went back to work. I lay on the moist floor next to her abased body as she lay quivering with shame, and bliss.

"You are my perfect little slave, Heather. No-one could love you as much as I do right now. You belong to me. I am your master. And I'm really happy."

She began to cry, but smiled at me, and I held her tight, her body sticky and gross from all that cum, but I didn't care I loved her so much.

"I belong to you. I am your slave." she sobbed happily.

We couldn't fuck for the next couple days, Heather was too sore from all that dick, but she sucked my cock many times as we both relived what had happened. She swallowed a gallon of my cum as I replayed her fucking all my co-workers. Deep inside I hated her for going along with it, and letting those gross old guys and young studs use her body like that. But at the same time I loved her deeply for doing exactly what I wanted her to do. It was a confusing thing to be evil.

Because it made me so horny to see her with those other men I decided that she would now become a professional whore for the men at my plant. I took the men aside one at a time and told them that Heather could be theirs again for a price. $20 bucks for a blow job, $50 bucks for a fuck and $75 for anal. For $100 they could have it all. I was just making the numbers up, but figured that we could make a killing if the guys wanted her half as much as I did.

It wasn't quite payday yet, but three of the guys said they would happily pay for a blow job anytime. So Heather began coming by the plant at random times for illicit sex acts. Each and every time I was there to watch, and use her myself when they were done.

The first time it was Dave who used her services. Dave was unmarried and not bad looking, but he was a little socially awkward so I could see how he might need to use a hooker. We met in the men's locker room where we all changed every day, and Heather was already there naked lying on the small bench. She looked fabulous. She had put on a little make-up, and her hair nicely styled. She looked like exactly what she was, a horny teen girl next door. Heather's bald pussy dripped with juice as she spread her legs and fingered herself. This situation was making her incredibly horny.

Dave handed me the twenty and walked up to her, before he could do anything Heather was on him. She reached out and undid his zipper and pulled his cock right out. He wasn't hard yet, but she swallowed his meat and began slurping away on him like it was her last meal. Making a sloppy mess of it Heather gobbled Dave's cock frantically. She took him deep into her throat, and gagged. She rubbed him all over her face and licked the long trails of spit off of him lasciviously. She was a cock sucking monster.

With her little hands she massaged his balls and milked his shaft, pumping him into her face while moaning and sighing at joy of having a face full of sweaty cock.

Then without much warning Dave began to spurt into her mouth. He grunted and went rigid, and Heather became still, pumping him with her hand while he filled her mouth. Gripping her head in both hands Dave unloaded into her and she swallowed all of it avidly.

Finally Dave was finished and he stepped back and looked down at her. Heather looked up at him meekly, her big eyes open wide, fearful of some chastisement, her mouth slightly open, her breathe quick and shallow, and a small drop of shiny cum slipping down her chin.

"You are incredible." He said and she smiled up at him happily.

Dave left and I pulled out my own cock and settled between her legs. I looked into her eyes and told her how much I loved her. Then I fucked my precious girl on the bench in the filthy warehouse I worked at. Her cries of passion echoed around the cement room and it took no time at all for me to reach orgasm. I pulled out and Heather moved quickly onto her knees like she had been taught. I aimed my dick at her face and painted her pretty features with my steaming goo. I saw her body begin to spasm as she tipped over the edge of her own climax, the two of us in perfect synch, my sperm her cue to cum as well. The perfect woman.

All that moaning and screaming had attracted some attention and Rupert came in. Seeing her naked, on her knees dripping with my spunk forced his hand. With a strange mesmerized look on his face Rupert pulled out his wallet and handed me a twenty.

Heather remained still as Rupert pulled out his cock and without moving she let him smear his prick around her face, my cum coating his rapidly stiffening member. When he had all my cum rubbed into her smooth skin he pushed his dick into her mouth. She accepted him, and the coating of my seed and began to slurp away once more, but slowly, and letting him be the aggressor. I'm not sure why she was changing her tactics but it seemed to be working, Rupert moved slowly and deliberately, no movement wasted as he fucked her face.

Leaving her hands down by her side Heather gave her face to Rupert submissively, her vulnerability clearly giving him more pleasure. I sensed a kindred spirit in Rupert now as I watched him take his dick out and slide it around her face. It looked as though, like me, he enjoyed seeing Heather debased. He took her hair in hand and bent her head back awkwardly and placed his balls in her mouth, making her lick him there for a while. Then he lifted them away and dipped them around her face, tea bagging her all over. I could tell he loved her face the way I did, and that it made him horny to really use her features.

Finally he slid back into her mouth, feeding the whole length of himself into her willing hole. Then he began to fuck her harder and she fought o maintain a hold on him with her lips as he drove in and out of her drooling maw.

Then before long he pulled out and drizzled a thin load of watery sperm down over her upturned face. She held her mouth open and waggled her tongue looking for his spooge, but Rupert aimed away from her mouth and spilled himself over her cheeks and forehead. Not much came out, but it was enough to make a mess of her pretty face.

When he left I pushed her down on the floor on all fours and fucked her from behind, pulling her hair back so I could see her jizz drizzled face. Having just cum it took a little while for me to even get close, but I enjoyed being inside of her so much that I kept doing it. Her cries of passion urged me on and finally I felt the stirrings of my orgasm. I pulled out and began to jack off over her face.

"It is official now. You are a dirty whore. I'm your master, and your pimp. And I own you. Every hole, ever limb, and every inch of that pretty skin." I lifted my leg up and put in on the bench behind her. "Lick my asshole whore."

She dipped her head under me and her tongue began to explore my anus while my balls bounced off of her forehead as I jerked off. The tickling sensation of her mouth on my ass and the degradation it implied made me lose it, not moving I let my spunk leak out and drip over her head, getting in her hair and over her brow, but she didn't stop licking my butt. I had one hell of an orgasm. Not much cum, but it felt amazing.

I pulled away and sat on the bench, and Heather dropped to her knees in front of me and began to clean my pole. When no-one else came by in the next half hour I told her to leave, and dressed myself. Heather's face was now a crusty mess from the dried cum and I loved it. I told her to leave it on until she got home, so she pulled her dress over her head and left, a cum covered mess.

Heather came to my work place ever few days for the next couple weeks. The guys all took turned using her, and after payday it was less blow jobs and more fucking. But each of them took the lessons of that first day to heart and deposited their loads on her pretty face. None of them came inside of her.

It didn't take long for word to spread about the amazing girl giving herself to the men at my building. My supervisors found out and they in turn asked to fuck her. Then men from other divisions heard and soon Heather came to our warehouse every day. She quit her summer job at a flower shop and became a full time whore. She dressed in less and less, often arriving to the warehouse completely naked, having driven the ten miles there nude.

Guys started asking about the gang bang we had done, and I realized they all wanted another one. I decided to be bold. The Friday of the next payday I told all the guys that for $100 each they could all have the gang bang they wanted. Every last Friday of the month we only had half a day so I thought it would be perfect. That afternoon at twelve thirty Heather walked into the lunch room naked except for a pair of white stiletto heels and long white silk stockings with garters on them, her legs looked long and fantastic like that. Her nudity was enhanced by the stockings and everyone sat up at attention.

I thought she might be scared of the size of the crowd, which had already reached twenty, but she grinned at them and looked flushed with excitement. I had set up a camera and a boom box and began to play some raunchy club music while the camera started to roll.

Heather began to dance a sexy slow dance, showing off her hot body, as she moved around the room brushing against the many men crowded in there, and cocks began to appear from behind zippers. Before long Heather dropped to her knees in the middle of the open space and men surrounded her and began to aim those hard shafts at her pretty face. I moved the camera in close to capture it all as she began to suck cock after cock and stoke pole after pole.

An endless tide of dicks rubbed across her face and hair and as she jacked off two guys with her hands and sucked one guy with her mouth. someone else worked himself into her tight slit and began to fuck her. When they established a bit of a rhythm the other guys backed off and waited their turn.

So it began, the orgy to end all orgies. Heather fucked and sucked the guys in the middle of the room while hands pumped hard cock all around her. She was so sexy and desirable that soon men were cumming all over her face. Some guys didn't even get inside of her before they shot a load over her pretty features.

I was trying to capture it all on camera but I also had to play doorman to the new men arriving. It was insane.

By the time I had to switch tapes in my camera Heather was a sloppy mess. She had taken load after load on her face, and her back and front were covered from all the men that had fucked her ass and cunt. I couldn't believe how many orgasm she had herself. She just kept on going, taking more and more. At one point she had a cock in her cunt, and one in her ass, and two in her mouth with two in her hands. Six men using my beautiful best friend for a cum receptacle.

That is what she was, a depository for sperm. As the afternoon passed and men left spent, and probably nauseous from the sight of her Heather fell asleep while men still fucked her. She came and went from consciousness, passing out from the continuous orgasms she was having.

We made three thousand dollars that day, so thirty men or more had fucked her, I may have missed some men coming in as I filmed the action.

By the end a few of us were still there, and still horny, but Heather was so coated in sperm no-one wanted to touch her. Not a single spot of flesh was clear of jism so the last guys just wacked off over her body as she lay on the floor. I told her to sit up and let them finish on her face, and she struggled to get up on her knees. Her feeble efforts were wonderful to behold, she was utterly spent, fucked right out.

The last three men sprayed her with their loads one at a time and left her dripping on the cement floor. Heather slumped forward onto her hands and nearly fell asleep again but I told her to clean the floor with her tongue. She looked up at me, into the camera through a mask of sperm, and nearly started to cry she was so tired.

I didn't relent, so she leaned over and began to lap the large puddles of cum with her pink little tongue. After a few minutes of this she vomited. I filmed it all, a white hot rage burning in my chest, my face hot and flushed with a mixture of embarrassment, anger and shame.