Evil Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

"Huh... suit yourself," she muttered after a long pause.

The radio crackled to life and confirmed my story and the cop replied back for the all clear.

"Why don't you stay," I said locking eyes with her.

She wasn't gorgeous or model level beautiful but she was girl next door sweet and cute as hell. Plus the way she filled out the uniform hinted at quite the body beneath.

"Care to repeat that," she said taking a few steps closer and narrowing her eyes.

"I simply asked if you'd like to stay," I said speaking each word clearly and without hurry.

Again her gaze dipped below the belt and she swallowed hard before she replied.

"You want me to stay... with all of you?" she asked her voice faltering just a bit.

I couldn't see the twins' faces but I suspected they were in shock at my offer.

"Yes, how much longer are you on duty officer," I asked my voice low and commanding.

"I still have four hours," she said softly.

"Have you had lunch yet," I asked and she shook her head. "Then take a break and get rid of some of that nasty old stress."

I began to lift and drop Veronika again and she couldn't help but begin to moan again. The cop's eyes watched the movement and she bit her lip as she debated what to do. The soft grunting from my partner slowly melted away her resolve and I could see it, hell I could feel it. To the utter shock of the twins the cop called into her dispatch and said she was going to lunch. Once they had replied she stood there waiting her eyes fixed on Veronika's ass now licking her lips. She wanted to be there... impaled and feeling something long and thick inside of her.

"Why don't you undress for me..."

"Simone," she murmured.

"Undress for me lovely Simone."

I lifted and dropped Veronika higher now eager to take my pleasure from the cop. I watched as her duty belt hit the ground first with her gun and handcuffs on it. Then her hat hit the grass as shoulder length hair fell out and she ran her fingers through it. Her hands moved slowly over the buttons on her uniform shirt seeing me watch as each revealed just a little more skin. Beneath the now open shirt was a sports bra to keep her healthy C Cup tits in place. She dropped the shirt next to her hat and unbuckled her belt and then unzipped her slacks.

"Turn around," I said and she smiled and nodded.

She tugged her pants down slowly over her well rounded bubble butt and what she made up in looks she more than made up in other areas, damn! Bisecting her glorious ass cheeks was a black thong and once her shoes were kicked off and her pants on the ground she walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Stop I think she's done," she purred.

I looked over at the forgotten Veronika and her face was a mask of sheer ecstasy. Her entire body was literally shaking from sensory overload.

"Why didn't you say something," I asked.

"You... you were busy," she moaned weakly.

I lowered her all the way onto her back before pulling out. She lay there and like Colleen before just quivered in pleasure. Carol didn't say a word but a glance from me told her I would make up for the delay. She smiled brilliantly and mouthed a few words to me.

'Get her tiger.'

I stood up and Simone had removed her bra and thong and stood there naked for me to stare at for a moment before she pressed her body to mine and kissed me hungrily. My cock slipped between her legs beneath her pussy and she rocked her hips letting it tease her clit and labia. I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed. She moaned into my mouth as her tits flattened against my chest. Sex starved cop does it get any better? I could feel the heat of her sex on my dick and she was getting wetter by the second. When she could take it no longer she broke our kiss and nibbled on my ear.

"How do you want me Mr. Masters?"

"MMMMMMMMMMM on your hands and knees woman... assume the position!"

"Yes Sir," she growled.

She stepped back knelt in front of me and gave my cock a little licking for good luck before she continued down onto her hands and knees. I knelt down behind her and eased just the tip in and felt her very tight pussy open up to me. I let out a long low grunt as I slid the entire length into her. She lowered her head and moaned loud.

"It's impolite to make a lady wait," Carol said.

"Fuck her Jon," Colleen urged.

"Yeah... nice and slow," Veronika moaned.

I began to move my hips and Simone was panting and purring loudly now. I wanted to get the measure of her once she was acclimated to my cock. After a few minutes I picked up the pace and her head was nodding as I fucked her now.

"I think she likes it rougher," Carol said.

"Yes Jon, fuck her harder," Colleen growled.

"MMMMMMMMMM look how you are stretching her pussy," Veronika said.

I thrust harder now and she let out a little sound each time and I drove my hips harder still and the volume picked up but she never shook her head. So I thrust as hard as I could and her yelp of pleasure told me that was just right. Now I was fucking her hard and fast and she was panting, moaning and jabbing her hips back onto me. She was a freak! Our bodies were slapping louder and louder now as she drove her hips back harder now.

We never saw the car headlights. We never heard the car door open or close. But it was the twins who saw Elizabeth Colton walk up the path to the backyard and stop dead in her tracks seeing the uniform on the ground and the cop on her hands and knees in front of me. I never saw her smile and move to a sitting position and just watch the show.

"OH GOD FUCK ME," Simone begged. "FUCK ME HARDER..."

I grabbed her by the hips and thrust my hips as hard into her as I could and pulled back on her hips and was rewarded with a deep slapping sound now.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... so close baby... UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GODDDDDDDDDD!"

I rammed my hips into her as hard as I could and pulled her into me with quick motions of my arms. It became a slow brutal thing now. I would ease out of her, pause and then thrust/pull and listen for her cry of delight. Now she was urging me on louder than ever and I was amazed at how quickly she had gotten to coming. I thrust faster now and her head was bouncing up and down as her pussy began to spasm around me.

"Yeah... yeah.... Yeah... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she literally screamed when she came.

Simone nearly face planted when she climaxed but I wasn't done yet. I leaned forward and she let out a little sound of surprise as I grabbed her shoulders for leverage now. I pushed her face to the ground and she instinctively raised her ass up higher.

"Now it's my turn," I said in her ear.

She whimpered but did not say no. I lifted up and dropped the hammer, my cock drove into her as hard as I could muster. Her grunt was loud and explosive. I did it again and again and soon a devastating rhythm was set up and poor Simone was on the receiving end of a brutal grudge fuck. All those cops that fucked with me and the prison guards who harassed me and she was that outlet. I could see her face turn red and her eyes screw shut but she never said stop. I was close to coming and she was already there so why the fuck not. Slam went my hips and each time a little grunt or gasps of breathe from Officer Simone. The speed picked as I got closer and closer to climaxing.

"Where do you want it," I asked her.

"Your cum?"

"Yeah."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM down my throat?"

"You got it... but first..." I said as I hammered her harder and faster now.

"OH GOD..." she moaned over and over again as I swelled inside of her. "You are stretching me so damn much..."

When I knew I couldn't hold back much longer I yanked my cock from her and she moved into a sitting position. I fed her half my length and let her do the rest. She wrapped a fist around the shaft and began stroking me hard and fast while her tongue licked at the taste of our combined sexes then her cheeks caved in as she applied suction. I slid my fingers into her hair and she moaned deeper as I was seconds from coming.

"I am going to blow down your throat Officer Simone," I told her. "Please don't disappoint me."

She worked my cock with expert skill and after a little bit it was me howling and her throat working as she swallowed each drop of precious fluid. Simone kept on stroking and sucking cleaning my cock as well as sending me into sensory overload. I had to push her off of me otherwise she would have stayed latched on.

"That was fucking intense," she was saying. "I've never been fucked like that... I mean EVER!"

She kissed me again and shakily took to her feet. Simone slipped on her thong and bra before turning around for the rest of her uniform. She stopped cold when she saw Elizabeth sitting there.

"Oh hey Liz," Simone called out.

"Simone," Liz replied frostily. "On duty are we?"

"Actually I just had my lunch," she sent back at Liz as she finished dressing. "Well hate to fuck and run but duty calls."

She pulled me into a breathe stealing kiss before waving and heading back to her patrol car.

"It's nice to know that the police are there when you need them," I said smiling but Liz wasn't.

"She was a complete slut in school and I see that things haven't changed one little bit."

"Did she steal a boyfriend back in the day," I asked and Liz nodded. "Ah."

"So how are you settling into the place," she asked changing the subject.

"It's a big place but it has its interesting points," I said just as the probe appeared in front of everyone and spoke.

"I have completed scanning all the volumes in the main library as well as the two secret rooms. Will there be anything else Sir?"

"Do I have access to them now," I asked trying to ignore the stares from all four women.

"Yes Master Jon they have been uploaded into your peripheral device."

"Do you do any translation," I asked.

"I could but your avatar would be better suited for that particular function."

"Okay then thanks for all your hard work," I said and without another word it shot up and out of sight at ballistic speeds.

My hands were already up and I was calling for silence as I was bombarded with questions.

"I need a drink lets go inside and I can explain everything, Veronika grab my clothes."

I turned to head in and without hesitation she did as she was bid and scooped them along with the rest into her arms.

"Coming," Veronika asked of Liz.

"Yeah," she said looking around like she had just stepped into Wonderland. "Oh boy."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers