All Comments on 'Evil Bitch Ch. 06'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dutch513dutch513almost 12 years ago

love your storys !Great !!!

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

Another fantastic (unbelievable how your mind works) story I sit here disabled and hard to type so forgive any lack off proper commas and such. Im looking everyday for the next chapter ,I am hooked on this story. ty for adding to my joy that I h ave seen little of in 6 yrs, few stories get me hooked to follow and this one is tops, ty for sharing your writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Another great chapter of this fanastic series.

It would be imposable for this reader to pick only one of this author's stories and say it is the best, for all of the series that the author has posted are fantastic.

Thanks for the read...

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

you write the neatest tales and they just keep coming. can't wait for next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You're kind of all over the place.

...but I like the story and that Jon now has some mental powers to throw around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You

You are an amassing writer. I love you storys, keep up the amazing work

chunkschunksabout 11 years ago
Agree, you are amassing...

... a nice bunch of chapters. Good work so far. As a computer guy I will say that processor speed isn't measured in bytes; most often they're measured in Hertz (cycles per second), instructions per second, operations per second, and/or floating point operations per second.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Good Job

Have you in my favorites and I like your story theme's.However it ruins the story for me when supposed augmentation enters the picture.It's not augmentation it's desicracion I hate it .Turning a pair of nice B orC cup's into disgusting fake cow tits is a crime against god.And more importantly ME I would even rather have an A cup than double d's.Even Me Old Ancient pappy would be appalled I guess it all goes back to what the women in ones family look like.My grand father on my mother's side known as the white mule all his life now he was a cow man.Not a rancher he just liked them with big old cow tits enough rambelling on .Let have some normal tits here.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

I like the story. It has been a long time since I read erotic scifi. For a reason only know by me, I hope a unicorn appears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES