All Comments on 'Evil Bitch Ch. 08'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MasterDarkWolf1103MasterDarkWolf1103almost 12 years ago
Thanks for coming back to his story

Can't wait to see where this is going...

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

typing is hard but here goes, I love this continuing saga / adventure and the way your mind works. I laugh so hard and cant stop reading. though I must confess my attention span is sort of short at times lol. My own mind goes off on its own in your story relm hahaha. I have but one complaint , that is that its only two pages and not 4 or more, ty for writing such a story that keeps me looking every day for the next chapter/ bill

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Wow ! Jon is becoming a very complicated almost human being.

Now that Jon has the ability to live for an undetermined length of time, and has healing powers that he could make anyone he so desires immune to death and old age. He could transform his mom, sisters and Veronica into the same beings as he.

Jon needs to get his mom to England where he can take care of her.

I wonder what causes Jon to doubt Melody's intentions and not to trust her completely?

Now the new girl Mary, she owes Jon her life, and loves to fuck. That should make her a very good ally when he would need someone on his side other than his family.

So many other things in this story that has my mind smouldering for answers and wanting to read the next chapter.

Thanks for the very titillating read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need tone finished

The story was great but it needs some things finished with like the house and the Dark Lord.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Impressive

Very good storry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This isnt a story, this is turning into an awesome fucking novel :). All the elements from different types of stories I like! My thoughts seemed to follow the authors on story elements. The nanite usage and computer interfacing are very similar to stories Ive deramed up in (what if) cenarios in my head while I mentally create stories when Im trying to go to sleep!

As to a reader comment below; he doesnt fully trust melody yet because of his background as well as current education and 'changes'. He still hasent figured out the two sides that are, aparently 'helping' him or 'playing' him so any element, seemingly random or not, could be planted/planned by someone else!

Does Melody have other motives? Is she really just 18? (How many masters and how many languages? That would be one language a year since she was four!) mystery! ...and remember who hired her!

Was mary a plant/test? (Even if she didnt realize it) and if so, by who and why?

...on to the next chapter! I cant wait! Who knows? Wil Jon figure out which side is good? Are either? Will he solidify his harem and keep it in his pants? Will he grow himself a second cock? ...The Shadow knows..... ;)

M@

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Repeating prior comments: This is an amazing story. It is more than a series. Very entertaining. Sometimes, characters are developed indepth. If this story has a plot, so many possibilities, it may end up being logically developed. People read erotic stories for various stories. Some for sex, some for the emotional development of the characters, etc. In this story, one can question use of AI, immortality, personal responsibility, evolution, sexual relationships, self-awareness, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES