All Comments on 'Evil Bitch Ch. 11'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
(Small Rant) I'm sorry,

but the MRI scan etc. that the woman's contacts can perform smacked of BS. The M in MRI stands for magnetic; so where is the magnetic field that the contacts are seeing originating from? I know, I should accept the story as is and not look too deeply considering the supertech you have created for this world but when using an established tech with limits as the basis... It bugs me a little.

I do love this story and the others in your world but little things sometimes catch my notice and I need to vent a little. Thanks for your imagination and amount of work. Keep it up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Sure as hell a lot of spooky things going on both in London and Arkham.

Charlie; himself is a bit on the unnerving side, but the situations he comes in contact with is down right weird.

As for Jon, I still want to read about him and the twins and Veronica. and how he makes love to all three of them.

What about Mary? Is she a good woman or is she something not quite human?

The story is becoming more interesting as the events become more technical or perhaps alien to the typical thinking.

Since Becca has been transformed into a younger version of herself, the same way Charlie has changed, perhaps she could become pregnant a 60 years old, and give them someone to carry on their lineage.

Thanks for the read

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

I still love the way your mind comes through again with a truly amazing chapter. I could care less about the nit pickings of some over analytical reader. I just read it as most of it goes into si-fi and thats all the explaining needed. great job,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great story and how you have blend futurist technology and sexual appetite. Having said that, this is an erotica website. A little more interaction of Jon with the twins or any of the woman he interacts would be appreciated. Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it!

I can't wait for the next installment! This is so well written I can't believe it! Great storyline, well-developed characters, and hot!! Doing a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RE Small Rant

well personally I would guess as a long fan of the sci fi genre that the MRI function was reading the natural magnetic spectrum and who it was being impeded by the person or object in question the MRI as a natural machine needs much higher levels of magnetism but theoretically with much more sensitive receptors then natural background fields could be used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Much Information

I don't like the Introduction and focus on Charlie and Becca. Way to technical and kind of off the path of this story. I don't care for multiple story lines when they get out of control as this seems to have done.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Character development is required for a logically developed story. Subplots require character development so when the subplots merge, characters are a known quanity. This author knows what he/she are doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES