Evil Bitch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

"Strong grip," he commented. "This is a good sign for a man of your generation."

"I was about to say the same thing," I joked and we all laughed. "I love your store."

"Thank you, some of these items have been in my family for generations. Others have only been in our possession merely a hundred or so years."

"Corvinus is Hungarian isn't it?"

"Very astute young man, yes my family is distantly related to Matthias Corvinus."

I didn't have to ask Umbra was already pulling up the files. I skimmed the files even as I continued our conversation.

"I have a question for you about something that has come into my possession."

"I would be happy to take a look at it," he said.

"I don't have it on me but perhaps a description might do?"

"I will do my best, fire away young man."

I proceeded to describe the razor that Mary had given me. I left out the story surrounding it fearing to reveal too much too soon.

"Straight razors that old were the property of only the very rich and successful barbers of course. The bone handle you describe appears to be of local manufacture by the sounds of it. Though I have only been in England since the War I have heard rumors that the symbol you describe, the triangle of lightning bolts, is tied to a legendary figure known as Ghibrail."

"Interesting, Ghibrail doesn't sound English."

"Oh it's not. He was a foreigner who parallels the Arthur Legend actually. He received a sword that was star forged steel and created a circle of knights who served him."

"Makes you wonder if he ever really existed," I said.

"Yeah, makes you wonder."

He was interrupted as one of his workers, a son by his close physical resemblance, held up a piece of paper and words tumbled out that I could not understand.

"Oh Sir I am terribly sorry about the confusion," the elder Corvinus said apologetically.

"I am not sure I understand," I replied.

"My son tells me we received and processed your internet order. It is ready for pick up and is wrapped as you asked."

"Um, are you sure it's for me?"

"Yes, it even has a photo of you attached, see..." he said showing me the small but clear image of me. "I am sorry again for the confusion."

"Maybe it's a gift," Indigo offered speaking up suddenly.

"Maybe, if that is the case that narrows it down to four people."

"They knew where you'd be though," the owner said pointing to a notation on the order.

'Please make sure to have it ready for pick up...'

This was followed by today's date and the very moment I entered the store. I didn't even know I was going to be here.

"When was this item ordered," I asked.

"It appears a little over a week ago Sir."

"A week! How the hell did they know I was going to be here a week ago?"

My head began to hurt again. Mr. Corvinus handed me the small wrapped package that was about the size and shape of a case for eyeglasses.

"How much do I owe you?"

"It's already paid for sir," he replied. "See, says whoever ordered it paid cash just yesterday."

"This just get's stranger and stranger, oh well. I'll thank them once I've opened it. Thank you Mr. Corvinus, it's been a pleasure."

"Please call me Peter."

"Only if you call me Jon," again we shook hands and a friendship was born that day. "Come on Indigo you owe me a pint."

The petite redhead guided me to a local pub, the Dire Wraith, that had just undergone renovation and under new management. It had that sumptuous dark wood and old world feel I loved in English pubs. But it also had several television screens for sports and news for the patron to watch. Currently a rugby match was on its way between Spain and Germany. We sat at the bar and despite what I had said I bought the first round.

"Well?" Indigo's sensuous voice whispered in my ear.

"Well what," I replied hoping she'd just unzip me and go down on me.

"Aren't you going to open it?"

"Oh that," I said obviously disappointed.

"Naughty man," she purred.

"Go ahead," I said sliding the package at her.

She examined the paper and the way the thing was wrapped. Indigo produced a box cutter and carefully almost surgically sliced through the tape. Then she returned her knife to her back pocket and unfolded the wrapping paper. Beneath the folds of the paper was a brown leather box hinged at the back and possessing a single brass clasp on the front. Indigo slid her fingernail in and popped the clasp. Then she slowly flipped it up and took a deep breath. The hinges creaked as the lid was lifted and within.

"Ooh look at that!" Indigo gasped at the items inside.

The three items were arranged on a dark velvet pad and two were immediately recognizable but the third had me stumped. The monocle was on the left hand side interior, the cigarette holder sat along the bottom edge and the other thing was on the right hand side interior. I reached over and picked up the monocle and looked at it closely. I thought it was just a simple round frame of black steel set with a glass lens. I couldn't have been more wrong.

There were two small buttons set into the tear drop 'handle' of the monocle. There was also a slide-like lever on the top of the black metal frame. I hit the top button and saw a digital display through the lens. I held the monocle up to my eye and scanned the pub.

When there was a person in my line of sight it instantly showed all their pertinent information from name to biometric readouts. Her name was Indigo McLeod and her temperature was 97.8 degrees Fahrenheit, her blood pressure was 110 over 70 and she had a congenital heart defect in her upper left valve. When I looked at a device or machine it detailed in a short blip its function. It would also follow power lines to their source and give a readout on its current output.

I pressed the lower button and switched the visual spectrum to infrared. Each time I pressed the second switch it changed to a different visual display. There were twenty options that the monocle offered for the owner to choose from. Some I recognized many I didn't.

The slide on the top acted like a zoom for distance. But it also worked as a display for more information if directed on a machine or body part, like Indigo's heart.

I switched off the monocle and returned it to the case. If it could do all that what did the cigarette holder do? I picked it up and examined the jewel encrusted surface.

"It's definitely not you," Indigo giggled as she sipped her beer.

"Pity, I was thinking of taking of smoking," I replied.

"OH ICK," she said making a yucky face. "It's like kissing an ashtray."

"Busted," I whispered in her ear as I returned the cigarette holder to the case.

"Am I that transparent?"

"Not yet," I said as I picked up the third item.

"I like the way you think boss," she said signaling for a second round.

The case and its queer items could wait. My cock was screaming for some much needed attention. I dropped the leathery item in my hand and snapped the box shut. Then I slid it into my back pocket and forgot all about it. Four rounds of beer later and I was feeling a bit on the warm and fuzzy side. Indigo was feeling even better.

"Ask me," she said with a generous smile.

"Ask you," I said. "Ask you what."

"I don't know something personal I suppose."

"Spit or swallow?"

"Swallow definitely swallow," she purred. "I love the taste of it. Okay my turn... trimmed or bald?"

"Hmmm," I said glancing between her legs. "Bald I am thinking."

"You are correct sir," she replied with a grin. "Your turn."

"Single or multiple O's?"

"MMMMMMMM depends but multiples are a possibility."

"Note to self fuck her senseless," I said.

"My turn, oral give or receive?"

"Both," I admitted to her.

"Good," she said and I could see her hard nipples poking through her shirt now.

"Your nipples are showing Indigo," I whispered.

"They do that when they want a cock between them," she whispered back.

I licked my lips then took a healthy swig of my beer.

"I need to go to the ladies room," she moaned as she got up and headed for the back of the pub.

I waited for a full minute before heading that direction myself. As I neared the ladies bathroom I saw the door open and a green eye wink at me. When I was close enough she ambushed me and drug me in. She locked the door and her lips were on mine in moments. Granted she had to jump up into my arms to do so but still.

My hands settled onto her ass cheeks as her tongue invaded my mouth. As we kissed she tugged up her shirt and rubbed her hard nipples against my chest. She broke the kiss long enough to mutter 'stall' and then she was lifting my shirt up and off of me.

I walked us over to a stall and closed the door behind us. Indigo hung our shirts on the interior of the stall door. I sat down then she undid my belt, unzipped me and freed my aching cock.

"That is going to be a tight fit and no doubt," she muttered just before she went down on me.

"Oh damn that feels so good," I moaned as Indigo's head bobbed up and down.

She took me in hand and ran her tongue underneath tracing the large vein she found there. Even as she licked and suck me her dexterous hands removed her shoes and slacks. Once she was unhindered she wasted no time. Wearing only her dark socks Indigo straddled me and pointed the head of my cock between her pussy lips.

"Here we go," she groaned as she lowered herself down. "Oh my god, you're filling me up!"

"Damn your pussy is so fucking tight girl," I said through gritted teeth.

Not to be denied she kept lowering her body until with a deep satisfied grunt she was completely impaled. Her eyes were half shut as she began to move. She let out quick breaths as my cock stretched her tightness over and over. I cupped her tits and began making love to her nipples. She bit back a cry of pleasure and rode me nice and slow. My hands caressed her tit flesh as my tongue flickers over her very sensitive nipples. Indigo lifted all the way up until only the head remained and then just dropped. Her back arched and I felt her pussy grip me like a fist as she came. Her face turned red and a muffled whimper escaped her lips. If we had more room I'd bend her over and show her how I normally make love to a woman. But then I might just break her. She sat there quivering as her climax tore through her and I let her enjoy it.

"Better," I asked and she nodded.

"Damn I needed that," Indigo purred. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"I am afraid I might hurt you," I told her honestly.

"Then hurt me," she shot back. "I am going to stand up, bend over and grab my ankles. I leave the rest up to you."

She rose up slowly and managed to get to her feet. She turned around and away from me and easily wrapped her hands around her tiny ankles. Seeing such a tempting target I couldn't resist. I stood up and lined my cock up with her slit. Then I pushed slowly but relentlessly. It seemed like forever but finally my cock was hilted in her. I grabbed her by her hips and began to thrust. I wasn't sure how long I could last in so tight a pussy so I asked her.

"When I cum where do you want it?"

"Spray my ass and back boss man."

That's all I wanted to know. I picked up speed and she let out a deep throated whimper. I wasn't half way as fast or hard as I could go. Well she said to hurt her. I shrugged as I pulled back and slammed most of my cock into her and began to do it over and over. Indigo rewarded me shortly after that with a multiple orgasm that reminded me of a drum beat. One climax merged into the next and so on. I picked up speed as my cock began to swell inside of her. I was getting close and she knew it.

"Oh dear god it's getting bigger," she moaned.

I hammered her pussy as hard and fast as I could and how she managed to keep from screaming is beyond me. When I could stand it no longer I yanked my cock out and with a few strokes sprayed her ass and lower back. Her sigh could have been from relief or pleasure I may never know.

"God damn that was intense," I whispered.

"Tell me about it," she giggled.

"What's so funny," I asked.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled wickedly at me.

"If you think my pussy is tight," she growled deep in her chest. "Wait until that long fat cock of yours is buried in my ass!"

Arkham Massachusetts:

Old Miller Place:

I finally had all the parts I needed for the first floor security system. I had Mother powered up and what sensors she had were up and running.

"I got your eyes and ears just about ready old girl," I said to her.

"You are such a sweat heart Charlie," Mother replied in her matronly voice.

"Okay another two minutes and I'll start installing your umbilicus."

"Then I can look and see where I want?"

"Yep, the rover will ride on top of the mirrored ceiling attached by this cable. The two-way mirrored tile will allow you to look down but no one can see up."

"Brilliant," she praised me. "I can't wait."

"Then we can discover who the prankster is."

"I don't understand Charlie, prankster?"

"Oh the guys are complaining that somebody is moving tools and stuff around when their backs are turned. Once you are up and running you can find out who is playing tricks on them."

"I would be happy to be of use for them."

"I know you are." I told her as I finished the last rover for the first floor. "Okay that's got it. Let me grab the ladder and... what the hell?"

"What is it Charlie?"

"I had an extension ladder set right over here and it's missing."

"I didn't hear anything, but my capabilities are limited," Mother said.

I looked around and discovered the ladder two rooms away in the ballroom. Since I was there I began installing the small robots in that room. I opened the ladder under the tile that would give me access to the hub. I lifted the rover up and into place and connected the power and its connection to Mother.

"Ballroom rover is up and running," I told the A.I.

"Accessing peripheral... ooh I can see!" Mother replied in her soft matronly voice.

"Perform visual and audio diagnostic please."

"Yes Charlie," she said softly. "Visual diagnostic is up and running. I have infra-red, ultra-violet as well as full spectrum. Audio diagnostic is up and running. I have infra-sonic, ultra-sonic as well as voice stress analysis. Diagnostic is complete and all systems are five by five Charlie."

"Excellent, okay let's get your other rovers up and connected sweet thing."

I closed the mirrored tile and wiped it free of smudges. Now she could run the rover over the entire length and breadth of the ballroom and look down on any activity. Mother could see down but no one could see up. Room by room the rovers were installed and were performing as expected. Finally the kitchen was done and that concluded the first floor. Mother could now literally monitor every square inch of this floor as well as access controls for the doors, windows and climate.

"Okay Mother how are we looking?"

"I can see EVERYTHING Charlie. It is almost overwhelming after being so limited. But now it is like second nature."

"That's what I want to hear. I am going to make a walk through to make sure there are no blind spots alright?"

"I have eyes and ears on you mister... hehe... go ahead and I will monitor you."

I walked the complete circuit looking for possible spots where her rovers might not be able to see. But I found that we had done our job perfectly. By the time I was done she had never lost sight of me once. I looked at the open spots in the walls that served as entrances to hidden passages and smiled.

"Mother can you bring up the holographs for the ball room?"

"Of course Charlie," she said and soundlessly an illusionary wall now covered the gap.

"Are the white sound generators up and running inside the passageways?"

"One moment, they are now Charlie."

"I am going to enter the passageway can you monitor my noise level please?"

"I would be happy to comply," she said.

I won't say it wasn't a little creepy walking through a wall but it was also neat as all hell too. I began by walking quietly down the dimly lit passage. Then I was talking at a normal level as I continued then I raised my voice to a shout I reached the other end. I exited in the solarium and waved upwards at the ceiling.

"How was that?"

"I only monitored you near the end when you yelled."

"Do we need to put a sensor in there so you can adjust the white noise level on the fly in case things get amorous?"

"That might be a good idea Charlie," Mother admitted.

"Okay, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I am beat."

"Shall I turn off the holo-walls Charlie?"

"No, leave them up and monitor their stability for me please. You can keep the white sound off until someone actually enters the secret passage."

"I understand."

"I know you do, you are a brilliant gal."

"Thank you Charlie. I will see you tomorrow."

"If you need me just contact me on my watch or holler at Nikola."

"I will do that but I don't expect any anomalies."

"Neither do I, night nite."

I went to the mobile home that was now located between the cabin and the out building. The door was unlocked and there sitting on the floor was the hologram of Nikola Tesla. He appeared deep in thought and staring intently at the block of organic alloy on the floor. I had set it there so he could run a comparison between that and the fibers, wires or whatever the hell they were running inside of me.

"Nikola," I said greeting him.

"Hey Charlie, how was work?"

"Long but the first floor is wired for sight and sound."

"Wonderful, I have nearly finished the analysis of this sample."

"What have you discovered?"

"It is organic and on some level alive. Though not on any level humans might understand or even agree. The material is linked to the dimension that you drew it from with that device." He said pointing at the chalice shaped machine near the sink. "I say alive because it requires a constant stream of psychic radiation that is takes from the link I told you about."

"So something in that dimension is transmitting massive amounts of psychic energy?"

"Yes."

I picked up the sieve as I called it and stared at it with renewed awe. It was one of the first things I fashioned when I had a much better understanding of the Hiero-runes. It was almost two feet tall with a glossy green sheen to it and was bowl shaped on top and possessed a triangular base. The entire surface inside and out was covered with the runes and it had taken weeks to craft it. It had taken even longer to figure out what the hell it did. It was only by accident that an orange fell into the damn thing. Then when I reached in to pull it out I got a bar of the organic stuff instead. Many more months passed before I discovered how to work with it and almost a year later I made my first knife. Once I realized the key the Hiero-runes played it slowed things down but also explained so much.

"So are the wires made of this organic crap?"

"I believe they are," Nikola said. "Their purpose I can only guess at though."

"Guess away," I told him.

"Okay, the central control hub located at the base of your brain acts like an avatar. But only when you are either asleep or meditating; perhaps that is the only time it can communicate with you. I think the fibers are there to enhance the structures they are connected to. In short the physical aspect of the wires improves speed, motor control, eye hand coordination and the like. The cranial connections are there to address intelligence, monitor the physical enhancements and input data."

"So all those crazy dreams all these years have been some sort of alien A.I. spoon feeding me?"

"In a nutshell, yes," Nikola agreed.

"Well I'll be damned. How the hell do I consciously tap into this avatar?"

"I am still working on that, sorry."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers