Evil Bitch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,780 Followers

"It's okay; I've been at it for sixty years. I can wait a little while longer. How goes the language analysis?"

"Just about done actually," He said with a big smile. "I think I understand how the runes work at least as far as constructing items is concerned."

"I am all ears."

"I believe it goes something like this," he said as a hologram of a complex rune diagram appeared in the air between us. "The center here is the power source. Just like an electronics schematic there are runes that enhance the flow of power and others that restrict it. There are some runes that help store power and others that literally transform it."

"What do you mean transform?"

"Look here," he said pointing at the center of the diagram. "Power flows down this path here as pure unaltered energy. Imagine it like sunlight and all the wavelengths it contains. Now this rune here alters the power to strictly electrical impulses only. So from that point on, the runes channel only electrical energy. Up here it is strictly thermal energy. Over here is only kinetic and so on. They could literally pick and choose what kind of power they needed for each item or machine."

"So one generator and any type or form they desired?"

"Yep."

"Damn, we need to keep this quiet."

"I agree completely."

3:00 A.M.

So no shit there I was having this wonderful dream of Becca sucking me off when I heard the other woman's voice.

"Charlie," Mother said softly. "Charlie, are you in the house?"

My eyes snapped open and looked over and my wife was sleeping soundly. Damn. Then Mother's voice came again. Double damn.

"Charlie, is that you?"

"Mother I am not in the house."

"Then who is that standing in the front hall?"

"Display image of figure," I said as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

My watch lit up and there hovering in mid air was a solid black silhouette of a man wearing a fedora and an old fashion suit. I recognized the closed front door behind it. He just stood there unmoving just staring out into space.

"Mother did you register any door or window opening?"

"Negative."

"How did you become aware of the intruder's presence?"

"Suddenly and quite unexpectedly my motion sensors went off. Then I detected a solid mass standing in the front hall. I called you immediately."

"Run a full spectrum on the mass," I ordered.

"Figure displays an overall body temperature of fifty six degrees and dropping. I am also detecting fluctuations in the EM field of the house."

"Oh hell..."

"Charlie," Becca said as she woke up. "What the fuck is THAT Charlie?"

"Whatever it is, it's in the house," I told her.

"You're not going in there are you?"

"Yeah, yeah I am."

"Are you fucking nuts, call the cops?"

"Shall I inform the authorities Charlie," Mother asked.

"Not yet but be prepared to on my word," I said as I got dressed. "I am on my way unlock the back door."

"Charlie," Becca called out to me. "Be careful." She tossed me the baseball bat just in case.

I trudged through the woods hoping that maybe by the time I got there it would be gone. I walked through the family plot feeling like I was being watched the entire time. I crossed the backyard and reached the back door. Please be gone. Please be gone. I opened the door and looked directly at the very solid very pissed off black mass in the front hall.

"Aw hell."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,780 Followers