All Comments on 'Evil Bitch Ch. 13'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
This chapter is really out there, scary

A whole lot of imagination went into this chapter, of some of it I didn't really understand and was over my head, but it was still interesting to read.

Thanks for the chaper

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago
WHAT A MIND YOU HAVE!!!!!

Once again you have left me wishing this chapter had another 10 pages lol. This chapter took a lot of concentration to keep up with al that was going on and how it laid into Jons new title. I cant remember exactly who had the tail in the robe that mom seen . Anyway ty for filling in for us about the stones. get those editors cracking, lol/ bill

YediYediover 11 years ago
I agree with Bily

A great chapter... still no shrunken in his chest obviously there is another flashback chapter LOL and wondering which of the non-humans he chose I am guessing that's where the tailed one comes in and as a guess in the wild I'm guessing she is of the J'nai race the ones the same as the assassins but I want those ten to twenty more pages but I would gladly forfeit some length for chapters coming closer together LOL.

As in the great story from our childhood (holding up the proverbial bowl) "More Please"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Come on!

I know it's been done before but the whole, "Stop to tie your shoelace and the bullet just misses your head " trick is a bit too cliche. Otherwise, Love the story. Love the characters, and hope for much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shock and Awe!

I only stated reading your stories recently, but I can do nothing but marvel at the fact that you have risen to my top three so quickly. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

amazing story. can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The story got lost

Way to much sci fyi unbelievably. Would have been better without so much technical and out of this world stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love the Sci Fi

But that is just me. I have always been a big Sci Fi fan Heinlein, Asimov, L Ron Hubbard, Andre Norton, etc. etc. etc. I think you are righting in the wrong venue. You could have expanded these chapters into a series of books......... The Tech stuff was a bit much for this story but would have been a good part of a series of books.

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 4 years ago
Novel

If you ever decide to write a series about the J'nai and the Phoenix King I'm sure the lot of us would love to read it. I how you continue writing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

The more complicated the better. Since this is the first erotic scifi story I have read, I hope this author continues to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5785 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES