Evil Bitch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you say so Sublime One, if you say so..."

"I hate to cut and run but," I began.

"We are truly grateful for granting us so much of your valuable time. Give him the Stone," Red said turning to Black.

Black reached into his robes and pulled out a small jewelry box. He opened it and showed me a rather unremarkable ruby. Though it was large and cut with great skill it was not the stone I came for.

"What are you trying to pull," I asked.

"Have you lost your mind," Red roared at Black. "Give him the Stone!"

"Just making sure he was the true Sublime Master," Black countered as he produced another box.

I telekinetically yanked it from his grasp and opened it myself. There nestled on a dark green cushion was the Fire Stone. I scanned it just to make sure and found it free of traps or anything else that might prove harmful. I plucked it from the box, opened my staff and placed it in its slot. I dropped the box and stalked over to Black. Without warning or mercy I reached out with my left hand and let the ring of four parts take him.

"So cold... it is so cold..." he murmured as he died.

When it was done I turned to Red who took a step back and held up all four arms in obvious fear.

"Where is the Crypt," I asked my patience over and done with.

"Up the hill, you can't miss it..."Red said pointing.

"I will take you Master," the blonde said soothingly walking over and taking my arm.

"We will take you Master," the other girl added as she slid onto my other side.

Without a backward glance the three of us left the rotunda and made our way up the hill.

To be continued...