Evil Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

He would be lost in admiration. Almost.

Ha, I bet. Abi certainly liked it. Soon as her sister was gone she laughed maliciously and said who's a clever boy then. I just grinned. She smiled at me, a very insinuating smile, and stood up. Time for your reward, she said, and she peeled her dress off and removed her knickers. Look at me, she commanded, as she posed naked before me. I did look. You bet I did. She slowly turned a full 360, luxuriating in my appreciation, basking in it, preening for me, showing me everything, presenting for my unrushed delectation the full glory of her perfect lush body. I was mesmerized. My eyes were on stalks and my dick was stiff as a peg. I had gotten the odd tantalizing glimpse of paradise in the vicinity of the bathroom during times she had overnighted with us but never the works like this. This was the real deal. Abi faced me and giggled seductively. She had a very smug expression. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them, then reached down and stroked her pussy. She asked me in a soft baby-doll voice if I still wanted to fuck her. I nodded and grunted something unintelligible like an animal. So grovel to me, she said, her tone suddenly sharp. What? Yeah, sweetie, I want you to beg and plead for a fuck. Get yourself naked and crawl over here on all fours. Crawl to Abi. Tell the pretty girl how much you wanna fuck her. Beg for it baby. I love it when a man does that. Down on your belly, sugar, and kiss my feet. Show me how bad you want me. Show me you are serious. Kneel behind me and kiss my arse and tell me how fabulous and sexy and gorgeous I am. Tell me how much hotter I am than my sister. C'mon, baby, do it!

And you did?

Too right I did. I gave it my all. I stripped off and prostrated myself before the little bitch and told her all of that and more. I begged her for it, Father, I totally demeaned myself and I didn't give a damn.

It's understandable my son. Do not be too hard on yourself.

Thank you Father.

Did it work? That's the thing we need to know.

Oh yeah. Abi fucking loved it. It got her bang in the mood. So take me, she said, after she'd gotten her fill of me begging. She lay down on the grass and opened her legs wide. Take me now, baby, she pouted. Right this fucking second. I wanna feel that lovely big hard cock of yours inside me. C'mon, honey, fuck your wife's hot little sister and fuck her good!

Oh my word.

I know. What an invitation. Not even a saint could resist and I am no saint.

This is true.

Ha.

So you dipped your bread in it, my son, did you?

I did Father. I fucked her. I rammed my cruelly teased and famished cock into her tight slick little cunt and I fucking pumped her to kingdom come. Both of us screamed the house down and we came together in a spasm of utter fucking mutual ecstasy. It was one for the ages.

Gosh.

After we were done Abi wanted me to eat her out and, get this Father, while I am engaged in this far from onerous little task she fucking phones Miriam. The little monster lies there on the grass with her sister's husband's head between her legs, licking his freshly minted spunk from her freshly fucked cunt, and she gets her phone and she fucking calls up her poor sister and says she wants to change her dinner order, says to Miriam that she now wants a vindaloo rather than a korma because she suddenly feels like having something hot and spicy, so is that alright sis? She rings off and has a corpsing fit. Caught her just in time, she splutters. Poor thing was in the middle of ordering. I look up and catch her eye, my tongue still servicing her pussy. I am simply terrible, aren't I, Abi says, gurning down at me with this fucking demonic glint in her eye. She cannot stop giggling. You are a piece of work, baby, I tell her, mouth sliding up to kiss her tits. She gives me a playful slap and I start giggling too. I'm getting almost as big and nasty a thrill out of this whole thing as Abi is. I'm not proud of it, Father, but that is the truth of the matter.

Ah well.

Yeah Father I know. But still, terrible. Abi asks me how long I reckon before wifey gets back to spoil things. Dunno, I say. Could I borrow her phone? Sure, she giggles. I give it a few minutes and this time I do the call with my wife. Abi snuggles up close so she can listen in. As Miriam and I are speaking Abi plants soft kisses all over my face and she is idly fingering my flaccid cock back to life. With my free hand I fondle one of her boobs. It's so nice. I ask Miriam how long she is gonna be because me and Abi are starving. Miriam says that the traffic is just terrible for some reason and she will be at least another hour. Really sorry hun, she says. Abi has got me hard again and is now squeezing my balls. I reach down and tickle her pussy. Ok no worries, I tell my wife. Me and your little sis are doing ok just hanging out in the garden. That's nice, hun, says Miriam. See you later then. Ok, hun, bye. Abi makes with a sardonic sad face. Oh dear so we have a delay, she says. But nice that she apologized, I say, gurning back at her. Abi giggles and says we should nevertheless scold the poor thing a little when she finally turns up. I chuckle at that. Abi pouts prettily and says she votes we stay naked given that there seems to be no rush and I second that. She cuddles back into me on the grass and we have a nice intimate little lovers' conversation. Abi wants to know how fucking her compares to fucking Miriam. No contest I tell her. Abi is the best fuck ever. Abi is out of this world. Every aspect of sex with Abi is fucking cosmic. She smiles contentedly and asks if I would like her to blow me. Yes please, I say, and she sucks me off with the art and skill of a top dollar whore to a second orgasm. Does my wife do that for me ever, she wonders, settling back into my arms. No, I tell her. Oh poor you, Abi says. I tell her that Miriam and I stopped having sex of any kind a while ago.

You told Abi that?

Yeah and it went down a storm. Especially when I tell Abi that Miriam still really wants it but, you know, tough titty because all I can think about is her hotter-than-fire baby sister. Abi is positively gleeful when she hears this. She says OMG how hilarious. Poor old sis, Abi giggles, she must be drying up down there. Never gonna happen to you, babe, I grin. Abi grins back and says no way. She goes quiet and thoughtful for a moment and then she makes me promise that I will keep Miriam deprived in that department. No mercy sex, sugar, ok? If I get all horny thinking about Abi she says for me to either just suffer it or grab myself a wank. But it's nada for my wife. Abi stresses the point. She wants poor Miriam to stay in the deep freeze. Non problemo, I say. Hardly wanna start getting frisky again with the ugly sister now that I have experienced snow white, I tell her.

Very good my son!

Thank you Father. Abi was pleased with it too and she promptly announced that she and I are gonna be fucking a whole lot from here on in. She has changed her mind about me coming to her place. She wants me to now. She wants me to visit her whenever I can. Every day Monday to Friday if possible. I can take a long lunch break perhaps? After work sometimes? After work could be great, Abi says. Just tell sis you will be late home, make some halfway believable excuse, then leave the office early so we have plenty of time and take me out somewhere discreet and classy. I'll wear an extremely sexy little cocktail dress so that all the guys in the place are green with envy and wishing they were you. We can flirt around and have a couple of drinks and then go back to my place and bang our brains out while sis sits at home on her own waiting for you. If you ask me nicely I will model some of my lingerie for you first to get you all gagging for it. When we have finished screwing you can call Miriam from my bed and inform her that you are on your way back, perhaps she can put something in the oven because boy are you hungry. After that we chat for a while and do some more naughty things in bed and then we take a nice leisurely hot shower together before you leave. Make the poor thing wait that little bit longer. How does that sound, sugar? Good? I had to admit that it did sound good. It sounded fucking great. It was all music to my ears. You got it, babe, I grin.

That is one hell of a turnaround my son. What on earth brought that on?

Well I told you that Abi is a bitch, Father, did I not?

That you did.

So this is yet another example of it. Now that she knows her sister never gets to enjoy my cock wicked little Abi intends to gorge herself on it. She is going to shag me left right and centre. The idea is so horny, she says. Sister's hubby makes mad passionate love to her on a regular basis while cock starved sister goes without. I can text and call her too, Abi says, whenever I get the chance. Keep the pot bubbling even when we are not together. Abi is in raptures at the whole prospect. She says that the next time she and Miriam have one of their girly lunches together she might tentatively enquire about her marital sex life. See if she can get Miriam to open up and pour her troubles out. Abi can then sit there and listen intently and sympathize. That would be just too funny if Abi can get her to do that. Perhaps Miriam is curious about Abi's love life and quizzes her about it. In which case Abi giggles bashfully and says she has a hunky new lover who she is most satisfied with, sis, thanks for asking, but she would rather not say anymore right now because she does not want to jinx it. Wouldn't that be a gas, she giggles. I cannot help but laugh. Whatever you want, baby, I say.

Great news for you, my son, all this.

Yes Father. A large proportion of my time from now on is going to be spent having fantastic mind-blowing sex with a gorgeous 25 year old hottie.

The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

I guess. So how is He taking this, the Lord?

He is a little concerned, my son, but He respects your honesty.

Thank you Father.

And another saving grace is that I do not suppose the hottie will be coming to your house anymore. So you will be spared that particular ordeal.

I asked Abi about that, Father. Will she still visit? Oh definitely, she said. She will carry on just like now. Why should she stop visiting her sister just because she is carrying on with her hubby? It could actually look a little suspicious if she did and that is the last thing that we want. As a matter of fact, Father, Abi is thoroughly looking forward to her visits. It will be great fun for us, she reckons, knowing that we are fucking each other and that poor dumb Miriam is completely in the dark. Abi explained in detail to me why her visits will be such a riot. She was still going on about it when we heard Miriam's car coming up the drive so we stopped and dressed hurriedly and sat back at the table and changed the subject, but I had pretty much got the drift by then.

What did she say exactly?

That she will continue to wear very revealing outfits for my benefit when she comes to the house, just like she has been doing, and she will continue to tease me rotten behind my wife's back.

So no change there.

True. Except that the sexy outfits and all the prickteasing will not be such a bane for me now that I'm fucking her. It might be rather enjoyable even. Oh and there is another change which will make things a whole lot easier for me. I can stop hiding from Miriam how much I fancy little sister because little sister has now decided that she would like her to know. Not for Miriam to know that I am fucking Abi, obviously, but to become painfully aware that I would very much like to. So I am to make a point of ogling and admiring Abi in full view of Miriam. Abi said to be quite blatant about it. It will make her sister feel like shit, Abi says, especially because I am no longer fucking her. Abi says that Miriam is secretly wildly jealous of her anyway, always has been, because of how much prettier and sexier and more attractive to men Abi is, and so this will be rubbing salt into an open wound.

Your poor wife.

I know, Father, poor poor Miriam. And there is more.

Tell me.

It will be more than merely ogling. I will also flirt madly with Abi in front of Miriam and Abi will flirt me back, but in her case only occasionally and even then just a little bit. The imbalance is key to the plan. The vibe will be that I am into Abi big-time and she kinda realizes this and likes me fine too but she is also slightly embarrassed because I am married to her sister and thus off limits and she does not want things to get out of hand. But sure Abi does like me. She likes me quite a lot, only not in that way, not in the way that I so obviously like her. All of it will be delicately pitched so as to feed Miriam's paranoia and insecurities but not cause her to suspect the truth or give her reason to be too angry with me or angry at all with her sister. Do you see what I mean Father?

Sure. It's fiendish.

Isn't it just. Just imagine how we can mess with the poor old thing once we have things established, Abi giggled, when she was telling me all this, and she gave me a fairly good idea what she meant by that.

I'm all ears.

So we will play with the situation, Abi and I, the plan being essentially to amuse ourselves at Miriam's expense. Like for example, we will pal around the house a lot together and exclude Miriam. Treat her like a no laughs party pooper. We will start teasing and making fun of her. It will be quite mean sometimes, the way the two of us are forever putting my wife down and kind of humiliating her, but we are careful to always keep it light and jokey so that the hapless victim has no comeback. There will be intimate whispered little chats while my wife strains to eavesdrop. Abi and I will giggle together in a corner so that Miriam suspects that we might be laughing at her. We most probably will be laughing at her but she cannot be sure about that and hence cannot say anything without looking foolish. Poor Miriam will come to feel like a gooseberry in her own home when Abi is there. That is what Abi has in mind anyway and I am pretty sure it will work.

That is extremely unkind, my son, I have to say.

I know it is Father. Abi is a demon. She plans to do all sorts of mean bitchy things to poor Miriam when she visits. Abi intends to toy with Miriam like the cruel capricious cat with a captive defenceless mouse. For example, she will make a needling habit of announcing that her sister is looking particularly great these days when we all of us know for a fact that she really really isn't whereas gorgeous little Abi absolutely is.

Jessica Alba.

Indeed. Abi holds all the aces over her sister. She's much much younger and many times more attractive and she's screwing her husband. She plans to savour and exploit her immense superiority. She is gonna just revel in it. Like sometimes on hot weekends when she's there Abi will insist that the three of us get some rays in the back yard. She will change into a skimpy bikini and pressurize Miriam to put one on too, albeit Miriam's will of course not be so micro. Abi will then splay herself out on the grass next to her sister with me looking on and enjoying the view. The view of Abi that is. Her attire is so scanty she is all but naked.

Which I suppose is what Abi wants you to do. Look at her and not your wife.

Spot on Father. Her game here is about making my wife feel totally gross. Emphasizing her inferior and sadly unchangeable status as the ugly sister. It is pointing that up in about the clearest and cruellest way imaginable. Gorgeous little Abi is simply rubbing poor Miriam's nose in it by doing this. Miriam is acutely horribly conscious of what hubby must be thinking. The quality gap between the sisters could not be more apparent as they lie there side by side in their bikinis. It yawns like the grand canyon. Abi in a bikini is enough to make a grown man cry, big sis is an overweight plainish woman wearing something borderline inadvisable. Abi is relishing this beauty-and-the-beast scenario she has created. She is just loving lying there in the sun flaunting her fabulous, evenly tanned body juxtaposed with the mediocre, pale and chubby one belonging to her sister. She chats in desultory fashion to Miriam and at the same time she casually, effortlessly titillates the watching husband, her lover, with her languorous sunbathing. She tans herself all over, makes sure to do both sides. When lying on her front she has her bikini briefs pulled down a tantalizing inch or so over her buttocks and she unstraps her top so that her back is fully exposed to the sun. She reaches for the tanning lotion and hands it to Miriam, puts her big sis to work rubbing plenty of cream on her back, on her neck and shoulders, and all the way down her thighs and calfs to the back of her feet. If feeling in a particularly mischievous mood Abi has me do it and my poor undesired and jealous wife is then forced to watch the whole performance as I make an absolute meal of it.

Your lucky day!

Well I won't be refusing, Father, let us just say that. But things will get even better when she flips over to lie on her back. Abi will carelessly leave her bikini top loose and unfastened so that it now balances extremely precariously on top of her large jutting tits. The flimsy little thing keeps trying to slide off, and now and again it succeeds. Abi does not rush to rectify the situation when this happens. It's an unbelievable tease, sexier than if she were straight out sunning herself topless. Abi puts cream on her front portions by herself. There is no need to enlist any help for that, more's the pity. She slowly, sensuously rubs huge dollops of tanning lotion all over her sumptuous body, hardly a millimetre gets missed. She certainly does not neglect her titties. They get her maximum attention and are therefore fully exposed for the duration of that particular part of exercise. She oils her thighs right up to where they frame her pussy. When she does her belly she carefully massages down to the bikini line and a teeny bit lower still. She takes an eternity about it. Oh Father what a fucking little cocktease Abi is!

My son, I hereby pronounce the girl to be the devil's own creature.

A complete and utter bitch, Father, and that is no word of a lie. This is merely a flavour of her wicked plans that I am giving you here. Abi intends to torment her sister remorselessly. She will be relentlessly condescending and patronizing towards Miriam, armed with the smug secret knowledge that she fucked her husband yesterday and will be doing it again tomorrow and pretty much whenever she likes for the foreseeable future. She is gonna just totally lord it over Miriam when she visits. Like, she has noticed how when she is over at the house it is always my wife who does the donkey work, Miriam who fixes meals, Miriam who serves drinks and snacks, Miriam who cleans and clears things up. Abi plans to take advantage of this. So rather than it being a case like now of Miriam offering her things and her saying yes please sis or no thank you, Abi will become lazily presumptuous and whenever she wants something, anything at all, she will just speak to Miriam and get her to do the honours. She will do it politely enough, of course, but in a kind of entitled, imperious way so that Miriam knows she is expected to comply. Coffee time I think, sis, and maybe another piece of that delicious chocolate cake? Abi will announce something like that, for example, as we are chilling in the lounge. Miriam will say sure and get to her feet, at which point Abi will pile it on. And could you be an angel and put me a nice big dollop of cream on the cake? Thanks sis. Plus you may as well take this glass, I've finished with it now. And maybe pop the heating on, sis, it is getting a little chilly in here. Oh and sis, while you are up and about can you fetch my phone from my bag in the hall please? I need to check something quickly. Yeah, sis, I do need it right now if you don't mind. Stuff like that, Father. Just bossing the poor woman about basically. Abi is gonna have herself a ball behaving like that. Being queen bee around the place. The little monster is gonna make Miriam wait on her hand and foot whenever she visits. It will be like Miriam is the maid, is what Abi says.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers