Evil Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

It does sounds exactly like that.

Almost sadistic, Father, isn't it?

No almost about it, my son.

I won't argue. And all the time when the three of us are socializing together at the house I'll be lusting like a fool on Abi. I will stare openly at her legs if they happen to be on parade that day, brazenly admire her cleavage when she is showing some, letch at an expanse of toned bare belly if she has one of her wicked little crop-tops on. I will gaze hopelessly at a sexily pedicured foot as she dangles it prettily. I will lose myself in rapt contemplation of the dramatic beauty of her lovely face when she talks, laughs and smiles. I will be all flirty and attentive. Laugh like a drain at her stories, her jokes, her little anecdotes. The compliments pour from me. Abi is so funny! Abi is such fun to be around! She bathes in a torrent of admiration. What a cool incredibly stylish young lady she is. And smart too. Not just a pretty face no way. Although that too of course. She is certainly looking her usual gorgeous self today. Bet she has the guys lining up am I right? Just love the new hairstyle by the way. Expensive no doubt but worth it for a cut like that. It looks really sexy if she doesn't mind me saying so. Wow Abi honey that is a great top. Love the skirt too. Guess with a pair of legs like that she can go as short as she likes can't she? Whoa those jeans! Like a second skin! Must have taken her an age to get into them ha ha ha. Honey that is one knockout dress. Is it a recent purchase? Excellent choice cos it really suits her a lot. Don't you think so Miriam hun? Don't you think your sister looks good enough to eat in that dress? What we wanna know in this house is how come she eats what she likes but keeps such a stunning figure. C'mon no false modesty it's true! Abi always looks fucking amazing! And how the hell does she manage to have such a terrific suntan the whole time? Would she mind giving Miriam a few tips on that? Poor old thing goes like a lobster in the sun don't you hun? Etc etc.

I think we all get the point, my son.

And that is the point. That we all get the point. I am so utterly besotted with Abi that it is rather pathetic. I'm making something of a berk of myself in front of both women. The object of my adoration sits there and chats away merrily, batting away my endearments. Abi will toss me the odd bone but on the whole will pretend not to be aware of my enthralment. Meanwhile an increasingly distressed and humiliated Miriam stews in near silence, desperately trying to ignore the fact that her idiot husband is head over heels for her gorgeous little sister. Abi will add to her sister's plight by frequently announcing that she wants something or other and Miriam will be forced to scuttle around to do her bidding. The wretched woman will have to sit and suffer this for hours, desperate for Abi to leave but not able to exert herself. Which is exactly what Abi wants. She wants Miriam to feel ghastly yet be powerless to do anything about it. To dread her little sister's visits but not feel able to stop them or complain. Because Abi is simply being her confident sexy exuberant alluring self, see, and it surely is no fault of hers that Miriam's husband has fallen for her. He is a man after all.

The Lord has His head in His hands, my son. This is not behaviour that endears you to Him. He is hoping that you are close to winding this up.

I am Father. But one last thing.

Ok.

Abi will continue to stay over sometimes at the weekend. Miriam will absolutely hate that so Abi plans to do it more often. And the big difference there will be that when she comes down in the evening to watch TV after her shower, dressed in her cute little shorts and her incredibly skimpy night-top, I will no longer have to almost kill myself trying not to letch. A mega relief that will be, Father, I can tell you.

I bet!

On the contrary, I can treat myself. I can shower her with as many longing looks as I like. I will become plainly aroused by the spectacle of gorgeous little Abi lolling around in her skimpy night gear and Miriam will see what is happening. She will feel so upset and crap about it that she will scoot off to bed early. Meaning that Abi and I can have a nice smooch on the sofa before we go up. Abi will tease my dick a little but nothing too heavy. We have less than 48 hours before we are fucking again at her place after all. She will however make sure that I have a full stiff erection for when I retire upstairs. Miriam will be waiting for me still awake but pretending to be asleep and I will climb into bed with my cock still hard for her hot little sister. Abi particularly likes this idea. She likes the thought of me lying next to Miriam with a hard-on caused by her and taking ages to get to sleep because I cannot stop thinking about her and I'm counting the hours to our next fuck-fest. Even more than that she likes the thought of her sexually famished sister lying right next to a big juicy erect cock that is strictly verboten to her and 100% owned by Abi. The evil bitch even wants me to torment poor Miriam in bed.

Torment her?

Yes Father. With the object that she is desperate for but now belongs to her sister.

Being your cock.

Yes Father. No flies on you. So I tease Miriam with my hard cock. The cock that Abi and only Abi is allowed to enjoy. What I should do, Abi says, is shift around in bed and let my Abi erection brush against Miriam through her nightie. Every so often I should accidentally press it firmly into her so that my unfortunate neglected wife gets a cruelly tangible reminder of what she can no longer have.

Are we sure that she won't actually quite like that? Because that would rather defeat the purpose, my son, would it not?

Apparently there is zero chance of that Father. Abi says that it will be a deliciously mean thing for me to do. She assures me that being briefly exposed to a big hard cock in bed like that with no follow through will be utterly maddening for a woman who is being denied sex. It will pique and stoke her desires but satisfy absolutely none of them, hence leaving her more frustrated and miserable than ever.

Ok I guess Abi is a woman herself and so she would know that better than you or I.

Indeed Father.

So is that it, my son? Confession over?

Yes Father.

Ok.

So what are the scores on the doors?

Well the Lord is displeased, my son, be in no doubt about that.

I feared as much.

But fortunately for you the really bad stuff has not actually happened yet, has it?

No Father but it will.

Are you sure?

Yes Father. Although in many ways I would rather that it didn't.

So why so sure in that case?

Because Abi wants it to happen. It will please her and whatever pleases Abi is paramount. I am the mere moth to her flame.

I understand. Nevertheless most of these things have not as we speak taken place. You will not be punished for crimes in advance of those crimes occurring. That is not how we roll around here.

Great! I feel blessed. So it's three hail marys, Father, is it, and I can be on my way?

That is correct.

Thank you Father. Confession truly is good the soul.

Yes my son. But I have a feeling you will be back here before too long if things pan out in the manner that you say. Your soul will need all the help it can get in that case.

Yes Father. You are a kind and wise person. I will see you soon then. It's a date.

Good. Oh and just one thing ...

Yes Father?

This Abi.

Yes Father?

Please make sure to bring those photos next time.

END.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers