All Comments on 'Evilmommie's Little Sperm Eater'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

I guess, but not for me. No where in the story was there an I love you, or any communication between the couple at all. If the tables were reversed, what would have been the outcome? I think we all know, there would be a divorce, and probably disease's all over the place.

A story is supposed to get the reader emotionally involved, and this one did that. so it is a good story, although I wanted to hurt both the wife and her accomplice in this story.

The wife used her sex appeal to twist her hubbies love to what she wanted, so a just reward or payback, would be to remove all that sex appeal, or disfigure it, along with her coach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Take some relationships to their loveless conclusions and what's left is just the sex, devoid of love.

Given those conditions what's left is the thrill of power over another.

I liked the dark humor ouzing from her cycism and power over him.

Men are so often blind to the implication of their words. I had a good belly laugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous