Evilmommie's Little Sperm Eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on, after he cleaned the house, cleaned me and given me my dinner, I locked John in the bathroom, putting him in the bathtub bound up with his penis in a large, secured plastic bag.

I made John drink six quarts of water, and went to bed. I left the bright light on so he could consider his sins, and took all the "Barrons" magazines out of the bathroom so he had nothing to read.

For John, this is real torture, sitting for hours, to say nothing of peeing in a bag. and he really couldn't read anyway, as his hands were tied.

At two a.m., I got up and there he was, crying, exhausted and the bag was quite full to bursting with his urine.

And I'm afraid there was a little Hershey squirt beneath my debonair husband!

"Belly up, my debonair prince." I said as I bent down in my sexy negligee and lay the bag precariously in his arms...then I poked it with a kitchen knife and stood back and the urine splashed all over the poor darling, who burst into fresh tears.

"What do you think Officer Melinda would think of you now?" I said sweetly, and went back to bed.

I did turn the light off in the bathroom at that point so he could get some sleep in the tub, in all that stinking piss...

Do you know that he's not been late coming in since then? Not even two minutes (we see what happened when it was four minutes, eh?) Yes, Punctuality is important to me, I'm afraid.

12