Ex-Boyfriend Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to pleasure us both at once," I told her. "This is a contest. If you make one of us come, we have to make you come. If you make us both come, we'll both work on you. Make neither of us come and I'll fuck your throat while Rez fucks your ass and then we'll untie you and be done for today. Do you understand?"

She nodded. Rez moaned and pushed his cock past the ring and I pressed my cock against his still wet one and squeezed past the ring. There was no danger of Seren's teeth. She was helpless and totally overwhelmed by the intensity of us both. I held her leash firmly and stayed mostly still inside her mouth while Rez began to thrust in and out. The feeling his cock gliding over mine was indescribable. Every muscle in my body tensed as I felt his rock hard cock, slippery from Seren's helpless mouth, slide over mine, pulsing frantically in and out of her mouth. I wished for about the millionth time, that he would let me fuck him. I opened my eyes from the perfect fantasy of burying myself balls deep in Rez's tight little ass. Seren's eyes teared up again. She was struggling to breath with her mouth so full. I withdrew slightly, and pressed my thumb against her nose, turning it up. She took in three long, deep breaths but I kept my finger there as Rez and I fucked her face. It helped her breath with her mouth full and had the added benefit of gently humiliating her. She had lost all control of herself apart from a single, final choice she could make that would end it all. She must have needed this. The attention. The humiliation. the submission. Or else she would have rang that bell long ago.

I held her leash with one hand and with the other, turned Rez's chin towards me and kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss. Warm, deep. His thrusts over mine quickened and became shallow. I could feel him trembling. He was close. He was going to lose.

Rez seemed to sense that my desire to turn him on was competitive. He grabbed Seren's head and pushed her down on our shafts as he probed my mouth with his tongue. She gagged loudly and strained against the leash but Rez wouldn't let her move. I broke off the kiss to see the strained wince on her face. Her mouth and legs spread, her eyes wild and desperate. Two thick cocks spearing her. The tenderness I felt towards her was shocking, but it didn't make me want to stop. It made me want to tie her up until she couldn't move, choke her, fuck every hole, and force her past every artificial limit until she begged for me. Couldn't come without me. My cock twitched inside her. I imagined buying her time, no matter the cost. Keeping her here for a week at a time, helpless and bound like she seemed to like. Sometimes Reza would be here, sometimes he wouldn't. Maybe our rekindled passion would get Rez to loosen up. I imagined fucking his ass while he fucked hers. We could train her to be the perfect sex toy for us. Sod Rez's boyfriend, sod my partnership, sod girlfriends and boyfriends, bad matches and awkward dates and lousy sex. I had everything I needed with Seren's perfect mouth and Rez's perfect cock.

Lightning tore through me, from the tip of my cock, through my spine, from the roots of my hair to the tips of my toenails. I exploded in her mouth, which was suddenly empty, apart from me. When I came back down from heaven, I saw Seren's face was covered in thick white pearls of cum. Rez and I had both come at almost the same time.

I smiled at Seren and withdrew from her mouth, reaching behind her head to withdraw the gag.

"Oh keep it on, Eff, I don't want to hear from her."

I grinned, pulling the gag off Seren slowly. "You're just pissed you've got to get her off." I slid my hand over Seren's closed mouth and said softly, "you can't swallow with your mouth open, can you? Go on, swallow it all. There's a lot, isn't there?"

Seren nodded, her eyes to the ground. I think she preferred the gag too. Not being able to respond to my embarrassing rhetorical questions was a luxury. That was all right. I didn't need to hear her beg. That was more Rez's thing. Anyone who would consent to be treated like this was pretty much begging already, as far as I was concerned.

I eyed the assortment of gags, vibrators, and dildos on the towel. I tilted Seren's chin so her eyes met mine. "I want you to ask Rez very nicely to pick out another gag for you."

Seren glanced shyly up at Rez and then averted her eyes. She was a natural at assessing our needs. Rez needed a completely different kind of submission. If she was unbound she would have assumed the slave posture. Her glowing freckled face was covered in his drying cum.

"Please, Sir," she said softly. There was Welsh in her accent, and something else. Irish? "Please gag me."

"Why?" Rez was determined to make her work for it, even though he'd asked me not to ungag her moments earlier.

"Because, Sir, you said you prefer silence from me, and I wish to obey you. Please choose a gag for me, Sir."

There was nothing Rez could say to that, so he walked over the towel and inspected the gags. There was a penis gag, a bit, a ballgag, and one that intrigued me as much as it repelled me, which was a ballgag on one side, with a buttplug like protrusion on the other. I filed it away for future moments of dark fantasy in which I owned them both and forced them into awkward and humiliating acts of submission.

Rez selected a pink ballgag and pushed it inside Seren's mouth before tightening the straps. "Much better," he said, and though I liked her just as well without it, there is a specific lewdness about a bottom who lets you tie them up and use a ballgag. For a moment it wasn't hard to imagine keeping her trussed up and covered in evidence of our depredations. The bright pink color of the gag reminded that she had picked it out herself; that all these accessories were chosen by her, that she'd worn it who knew how many times before.

Rez was no good at the female orgasm and was obviously waiting for help from me. I figured he should stick to his strengths. "Rez, grab me that vibrator, will you? The little blue one? That's it, good. Grab that crop too, we'll need that. And that dildo. The large black one. Perfect."

I helped her back up on the bed. She was trembling with excitement, and possibly fear. I glanced at her pile of toys and noticed things I'd missed before because they hadn't concerned me. A strap on. A cock ring. Rez had said our little slutt played for both sides. Usually my tact with pleasuring bottoms was to use moments where I pleasured them to my advantage. I'd question them, or tease them until they promised to do any manner of unsavory things for me. Rez would have found that a fantastic bore. He wanted us to get her off while we both got hard again and we could both fuck her at once and then send her on her way. I was half tempted to offer her a job as my secretary with a salary commensurate with what I expected her to do at the office all day, which mostly amounted to kneeling under my desk and sucking my cock. The other toys

made me remember that while she wasn't charging us (according to Rez), she was a professional third and, if the toys were any indication, likely a switch. I felt a surge of competition inside me to be the kind of client she wanted to give it all up for.

I sat on the edge of the bed and positioned her over my lap so that I had easy access to her big, thick ass and her soaking pussy. Her head was on my lap and the spreader bar kept her knees bent and her ass it the air. I stroked it gently before grabbing the dildo and sliding it most of the way inside her. She was wet enough that it entered her easily but full enough from the plug that she grunted.

"Get used to feeling full, Seren," I told her, pumping the dildo gently in and out of her. "You can take all that and more. You just need some help relaxing."

I switched the vibrator on and just the pitched hum of it made her start. I laughed and caught Rez's smile as well. Rez was hilarious outside the bedroom. Quick with a joke, even quicker to laugh at one. The minute his dick got hard, though, he was humorless, particularly around women. I felt fondly towards both of them in that moment; Rez for being delighted by our kinky scene against his most basic inclinations, and Seren-practically a stranger-who surrendered herself to me with such trust that I couldn't help but feel tender. I traced the tip of the vibrator gently over her stiff nipples, around the swell of her belly, and in teasing, delicate circles around the dildo and plug while she wiggled and moaned.

The fact had never escaped my mind-nor had it fled Rez's, and so Seren must be all the more aware of it-that if Rez and I wanted to, we could visit any and all violation on this helpless girl. More horrible still, if we wished to hide our tracks, it would be very easy. And though we all knew this and though it colored every hypnotic flash of gold in her eyes, still she obeyed us. Both of us, without question. I changed the vibrator to its lowest setting and moved it just over her clit.

Immediately she began to shake. She howled like a wolf through the pink gag. I kept the pressure constant as I tightened my grip on her leash. Then Rez brought the crop down hard on her ass. She screamed and bucked and he spanked her again. His eyes were locked on her swaying ass. I couldn't blame him. I wanted to pull the plug from her and bury my cock so deep inside it she couldn't move unless I marched her forward. Her hips were so wide I could barely see the thick black plug gape between them.I pushed her head down against my lap so she couldn't see the next blow coming.

Rez's blow landed on the plug and she threw her head back and relented. I tightened my grip on her leash even further,so she could only buck fruitlessly on my lap as I held the vibe to her clit. I listened for the tinkle of the bell, but it never came.

"Seren?" I asked, when she'd gained control of her breathing through the gag. Her green-gold eyes were glazed. "Seren? Can you hear me?"

After a moment she nodded. Her eyes focused. She recognized my face.

"I didn't hear a bell," I said. "Did you ring it?"

She shook her head.

I smiled. "Good. We're not done with you yet, are we Rez?"

Rez was half hard and I expected him to be impatient for the big finale. Our first shared partner. Instead he walked from between Seren's spread legs to her wet, shining face. "Give me the leash, Eff."

I handed it to him and he tugged it sharply, so her belly rather than her head lay across my lap.

I admired how he released Seren's wrists with grace, only to retie them from wrist to elbow, so she could support herself while still requiring one of us for the slightest autonomous movement. He watched her without speaking, holding her gaze in a way I couldn't. Even as a top I shied away from that intensity, that stare. He embraced it and held her hypnotized in submission.

"We're going to play a game," said Reza. There was none of his usual bratty dom. "A hopeless little slut like you must really like games. Must be really good at them right now. Isn't that right?"

Seren nodded slowly. I couldn't tell if the fear in her eyes was genuine or part of her submission. Reza wanted fear. Not terror. Reluctance. He wouldn't hurt her, but he wanted her to feel a total loss of control. To not know what he might do next. I could work against him, or I could be complicit. I swallowed and pushed the sopping dildo deeper inside Seren. She moaned and shook her ass in assent.

Reza's hands moved in a flash to either side of Seren's head, unhooking the ball gag. Before she could even swallow, he impaled her throat on his cock. I felt her body relax against me slightly. Could having a cock in her mouth actually relax her?

"The game is simple," Rez told her. "You just have to tell the truth. You can do that, can't you?" He didn't wait for her to respond. "When you tell the truth, Eff will take you squeal like the slut you are, won't you Eff? If you lie, I will fuck your face as brutally as I fancy until I'm satisfied you're ready to tell the truth. If you refuse to answer, Eff here will beat that thick ass of yours until you're ready to do as you're told. Sounds like a fun game, doesn't it?"

Instantly I was hard. Rez was playing my games, for my games, for my benefit. Our inside joke. His fiery brown eyes held mine now. I withdrew the vibe from her, holding it just far enough away for her to feel the tiny heat from the battery, but not close enough for her to get any satisfaction.

"How many men have you been with?" Rez asked her.

Either it hadn't occurred to him that she might normally be with women or Rez didn't care. Seren glanced up at Rez through her thick lashes. She knew better than to take her mouth off his cock to answer.

"More than five?" Rez asked.

Seren nodded dimly and moaned, and Rez smiled smugly.

"More than ten?"

Seren's ascent was muffled through Rez's cock, but those numbers had been so deliberately conservative. To test her. Rez learned to test them from me. These were my techniques, my favorite games. My fingers roved over her thick pink nipples, still clamped and weighted with a silver chain.

"More than twenty?"

Seren hesitated a moment too long. Rez tugged her leash. I spanked her obligingly. She bobbed her head "yes" on Rez's shaft.

"More than thirty, slut? Have there been more than thirty?" Rez wanted her to lie. Promiscuous women aroused and repulsed him in such equal measure. He wanted to fuck her throat until she rang the bell. Rez's fantasies contained no safewords.

She nodded and I pressed the vibrator lightly against her clit. She bucked her hips frantically but I kept the pressure light. I would make her earn it. Her desperation was tantalizing. Rez held her down on his cock as I worked her clit. Only when her moans became pleas for air did Rez loosen his grip.

"Okay then, slut, tell me this. Am I a better top than Eff here?"

I rolled my eyes. These were Rez's no-win kind of games, not mine. I like to reward obedience and he liked to present bottoms with unwinnable scenarios and then punish them no matter their answer. I toyed with the plug in her ass while she tried to think of a satisfying answer. She pressed her hips back against my hand. She wanted more. I brushed the back of my hand lightly over her clit and she twitched again and then shook her head.

Rez threw his head back and laughed. "Wrong again. What a cum hungry little slut you are. You must want me to fuck your face all night long."

He tightened his grip and began to pump her throat. She gagged twice but that didn't slow it down. Training his bottoms to deepthroat was Rez's favorite thing. Against Rez's rules of the game, I pressed the vibe against her sopping clit and she shrieked around Rez's cock. I spanked her ass hard, twice and pushed the plug even deeper inside her. I wished she had beads. I watched Rez brutally fuck her face while I fantasized about training her ass. I loved the way a submissive woman looked with beads hanging out of her ass. There was something frivolous and ridiculous about them that totally enchanted me.

"Calm down." Rez held Seren's head still now. Her eyes were streaming but she hadn't rung the bell. Her thick white, freckled thighs were twitching. "I thought about jizzing all over your face and making you clean it up. I know a slut like you would like that, wouldn't you? But I'm going to come in your ass and then we'll jam that plug back in and you can wear my spunk like the trophy it is, won't you slut? You'll love it." He wiped her tears away. "Know what I think? A thick slut like you never feels happier than she does with ass full of some stranger's jizz. Probably makes you want to come just thinking about it. Don't worry, slut, I'll give you something to remember me by."

I was so hard I could barely handle it. I wanted to get her off until she begged us to fuck her. That was the plan. That's what I promised her. But all I really wanted to do was pull the dildo out of her and fuck her just like this. She would be helpless to stop me.

"Rez." My voice was huskier than usual. My mouth was dry. "Let's stop this bloody wank session and teach our slut how to serve her customers."

Rez smiled. He was fucking smug. He thought we was winning at something by holding out longer than me. Meanwhile, I was turning Seren into my little fuckslave with every command. I'd show him. While we fucked her I would keep the vibe on her clit and keep her coming while we were both balls deep in her.

Rez pulled his dick from Seren's throat. She gasped for breath. "God," he said, "look at all that drool. You're a mess, slut. Can't control yourself at all. We'll need another gag for you. You're going to make a bloody racket when you're being split open by the two biggest cocks you've ever seen." Rez replaced the pink ballgag and helped me reposition her so that she kneeling on the edge of the bed.

I slid beneath her and tightened my grip on the leash. I listened for the bell but I knew that if I heard it at all, it would be when Rez was halfway in. His dick wasn't as thick as mine, but it was long and getting it in the ass from him was no picnic. It was the kind of thing you needed to recover from. I reminded him to get the rubbers and lube.

I liked her weight. The way her red hair fell in thick waves around her face. Her pale, freckled shoulders. The firmness of her breasts with those puffy pink nipples. The delectable width of her hips and the swell of her stomach. She looked so feminine with her wrists bound, her pillowy lips spread around a pink gag, and her green eyes pleading. Don't worry, Seren, I thought. After we were through she'd be begging me to take her home and and keep her like some kind of pet. Like a fucktoy. I'd keep her chained up, on all fours, always something in her ass. Keep her on a steady diet of cum at every meal.

I slid the dildo out of her easily; she must have been holding it inside her deliberately because she was so wet there was no way it would have stayed in otherwise. "Good girl," I told her softly. I loosened her gag and pressed the dildo between her lips. She cleaned it with her tongue as if hypnotized. Her eyes were glued to mine as she licked the dildo clean. I replaced the gag again and positioned her hips over my cock. "Good girls get rewarded."

She was warm and tight and fantastically wet. "You need this, don't you slut?" I moaned, working my way slowly to the hilt, until her juicy cunt had completely enveloped my thick cock. She nodded frantically, desperately. She began to grind her hips against me but I slapped her ass hard and grabbed a fistful of her wild red hair. "Did I tell you you could fuck me, Seren? Clench my cock tightly and stay perfectly still while you wait for Rez's thick dick in your ass."

Seren obeyed me while I watched Rez wrap and lube his magnificent cock. He locked eyes with me again. His movements were slow, deliberate. Teasing. Making me hold Seren still on my cock while I waited for him to prepare her. He climbed between us and seized the base of the black buttplug. He pulled it fast and hard. The pop made Seren cry out. A split second later the cry became an anguished howl as he entered her gaping ass.

To his credit, he exercised mercy. Halfway in, he had to actually work to go deeper. Seren was bucking madly. Beads of sweat erupted from her skin from the pain and the physical effort of accommodating so much cock. I turned the vibe on her. Rez either didn't hear it or was too occupied to care. His fingers were buried in her flesh of her soft hips and he focused all of his energy on slowly impaling her.

"God she's tight, Eff. Easier than I thought, though. Someone's trained your ass, haven't they slut?"

But Seren was in no place to answer. Her eyes were streaming. She was drooling around her gag. She was sweating and shaking and moaning so loud it was a wonder I could hear Rez speak. Her cunt was already tight and perfect, but with Rez almost completely inside her, now the tightness was almost overwhelming. I hoped the vibrations on her clit would help her relax enough for us to fuck her roughly.