Ex-Boyfriend Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rez's groan was low, guttural, thrilled. "Good work, slut. Squeeze it.That's right. Lean forward a little, Eff. You've got to see this."

I was in no position but Rez reached for his phone from the nightstand. A few clicks and then he held the screen to face both me and Seren. "Take a good luck and that, you nasty slut. What a good fucktoy you are."

Seren blushed darkly and moaned but my cock throbbed inside her. Her thick, creamy cheeks split wide, with Rez's dark, veiny cock almost entirely invisible. She'd swallowed it up, the little slave. I spanked her ass, jealous. I withdrew almost completely before thrusting back inside her, more roughly than I might ordinarily have done when she was still adjusting. If she was so greedy for cocks, she could bloody well enjoy them.

Reza began to match my pace, a few franctions of a section behind me so we could feel one another move inside her as we fucked her. The vibrator was certainly doing its job. Her moans now were more pleasure than pain. I hooked a finger around the silver chain between her nipple clamps. She gasped and reached behind her head to hand Reza the leash. With one hand I ran the vibe over her clit and with the other I reached between her legs to cup Rez's balls. They were heavy and hot, and wet from the imprecise application of lube.

"Oh fuck yeah, Eff. Don't stop."

Judging by the way Seren's eyes rolled back, she didn't want me to stop either. Feeling Rez bury his cock in her ass again and again had about the same effect on us. She was far away. Lost in submission. I was so close. I just had to push Rez to the edge.

"How does it feel to ride her, Rez?"

"Uhhn. So good."

"I love watching you teach her to take it. The perfect top. Look how she worships your cock with

her ass, Rez. She knows who her true master is."

Rez threw his head back and blew his load inside her. I watched his whole body tighten. He withdrew at once and jammed the plug back inside her while her ass was still gaping. That seemed to bring Seren back to the present. She writhed and looked me in the eye as I came hard and deep.

Often my temptation is to fuss over my bottoms when we're through playing but Rez wouldn't have stood for it, and frankly with my boner gone I was feeling more self conscious. Rez and I stripped off our spent rubbers and blasted ourselves briefly in the hotel shower. I was done first and returned to find Seren where we'd left her, bound and soaked and pink.

Against logic I undid her ankles first, then her gag. I left the plug in and the clamps on. She looked exquisite with them. Illogically, I did her wrists last. I wanted to draw the encounter out. Make her depend on me one last time.

"Did you come?" The words left my lips and I visibly cringed and internally withered. Fucking punter question. Made me sound like a sixth form boy.

Seren looked at me and wiped her mouth. "Twice."

I wouldn't degrade myself further by asking when and at whose hand. Now was not the time for such indulgent weakness. Instead I retrieved my trousers and laced up my Italian loafers. Rez emerged smelling fresh, his hair wet and tousled. There was a broad smile on his face.

"Not bad, eh?"

I smiled. No. Not bad at all. Rez nodded to Seren and left the room to check us out at the front desk. Probably to afford me the luxury of fussing awkwardly without an audience. He knew me well.

"Are you...are you all right?" I asked Seren.

Her pink lips formed a wry, crooked smile. "Course. I knew what I was getting into."

"Of course." I nodded, buttoning up my shirt. "You do this often?"

Seren bit her lip. "I guess. Not often. But it's a hobby."

"Sex therapy?" I pressed.

She nodded again. Enigmatic. Giving me very little. We were quiet for several minutes while she sat on the ruined sheets and I made rather a business of my french cufflinks.

"Look," I said, steeling myself. "Come to dinner with me tomorrow."

She raised her eyebrows as though I'd passed gass. "I don't think so."

"Drinks then," I persisted.

"Sorry."

I frowned and gathered my jacket. "That bad, was I?"

She rolled her eyes but she was grinning. "Hardly. It was a thrill, actually. A real romp. I'd enjoy another therapy session down the line. Reza has my calendar, you can check with him. But you know." She gathered her damp hair at the base of her neck, standing and tying it back with a hair elastic from the towel on the coffee table. "Boundaries are necessary in therapy. I'm not a fling or a friend with benefits or a mate or a girlfriend. Sorry. I'll only see you with Reza. Perhaps next time he and I might try to break you in."