Ex DVDs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men wanking over her started joining in; most of them making lewd comments about Annie;

"Her cums halfway up his arm, what a fucking whore!" said one.

"Her pussy's making a fucking mess on the sheets!" said another "She'll be no use to anyone after this; her cunts gonna be really stretched out now!"

"She's got such a greedy slut cunt, she can't get enough!" said Marty. "Keep going boys, give it to her!"

I watched the seemingly violent gang rape of my girlfriend for well over 3 hours until I noticed she had gone completely limp. She was being jerked back and forth like a rag doll as she was fisted but all fight had gone out of her. The only signs that she was still conscious were the intense muscle spasms and groans forced from her every couple of minutes each time she was made to come. She had long since given up pleading for them to stop.

I am in no doubt that she was completely at their mercy and unable to stop herself from coming despite being utterly exhausted. Not one of them would show her any mercy; every last one of them seemed intent upon causing her to orgasm as many times as they could. None of them let her get away with any less than 3, the more persistent just kept fisting her until she came 7 or 8 times in succession!

She lay there exhausted as the last man eventually withdrew his fist from her dripping pussy and several of the men unstrapped her from the bed. There was a huge wet stain from her pussy juices on the sheets. She was completely limp as they took hold of her ankles and wrists and lifted her off the bed; I wondered if she was even still conscious by this stage. One of the men lay on the bed where she had been, wanking his cock to full erection and Annie was positioned over him and he directed his cock into her arse. At this point she began struggling again as he started to impale her with his large cock. But it was no use.

"No, not there, no!" She cried weakly, "AAhhh! Ahh!

Suddenly he was in her up to his balls while Annie struggled in vain, the men holding her ensuring she could not escape the massive intrusion. The guy began fucking her arse as he held her tightly and the others continued holding her arms and legs stretched wide.

Another guy made her take his cock in her mouth and she began sucking him despite her obvious reluctance. She groaned aloud despite this as Martin again penetrated her pussy with his clenched fist and began fucking her in time with the guy fucking her arse. After a few minutes of this Martin said "Fucking hell bitch your cunts so loose I bet I could get both fists inside you!" Annie tried to protest but the cock in her mouth was gagging her.

He held his fist inside her and began slipping four of his fingers of his left hand in alongside his wrist. I have seen this done in porn but could not believe that this was happening to my sweet little Annie! The cruel bastard was trying to get both fists inside her while she was being fucked in the arse! Annie desperately tried to break free but the men were much too strong; holding her securely while Martin worked ever more of his left hand further inside. In her panic she managed to shake her head from side to side enough to get the cock out of her mouth.

"No, no no, Marty please? Oh Christ! Ow! Ow! AAaaghhh!" she cried as his other hand sunk right up inside her alongside the first! Annie was panting like she'd run a marathon and moaning pitifully. She looked panic stricken; wide eyed, barely seeming to comprehend this further violation. Christ it looked like he was going to tear her apart her vagina looked so stretched. Despite her obvious distress the gang of men cheered at this sight while Marty, spurred on by their appreciation began working his fists back and forth inside her.

"Ah! Ah! Please Marty, please stop?" she moaned weakly.

"Make the bitch come again!" said the guy up her arse, "make her come on my cock!"

"No, no, no, no" she moaned in time with the thrusting of his two fists inside her.

Every now and again someone would ejaculate over her; little dribbles at this stage, most of them having come several times already.

After about 10 more minutes of being double fisted Annie was still moaning "No" but I could sense that it was no longer about the fisting but the impending orgasm. Annie obviously sensed the oncoming orgasm and could do nothing about it. The sheer intensity of it hit her like a tidal wave and she screamed out in pleasure as the men struggled to hold on to her as she writhed about. I could hear the guy in her arse come too as he held her down on his cock and pumped her arse full of come.

Finally her ordeal seemed to be over; Martin eventually slipped his fists from her gaping pussy and the guy in her arse gave a few last pumps before sliding out of her arse.

"Man look at the state of her fucking hole!" Said one of the men and they all laughed. I could see what they meant; her vagina was still a ragged gaping hole; red raw and caked in her own sticky juices. Drools of creamy fluid were streaming out of her once she was unplugged; so much that it looked as if the men had actually come inside her.

"Your wife's a filthy little slut Marty!" said one of the men to Martin as the camera panned out to show the men drinking bottles of beer.

"Sure is Ben, I hope she appreciates what a generous husband she's got!" he replied, "I wouldn't want her to go without a good fisting would I?" he said, winking back at the guy.

Annie was lifted onto the bed next to the guy who had buggered her, both still panting heavily. She looked too exhausted to do anything; her entire body slick with sweat and pools of the men's come. After a minute or so the screen faded and the DVD finished playing.

Once it had finished I realised it was gone 2am and I sat there at the computer shell shocked at what I had just seen. I was reeling from the very intense and confusing emotions that seeing this had brought up for me. It only really dawned on me at that moment that I had sat and watched the woman I love being brutally gang raped while I was powerless to do a damn thing about it. How do you cope with that? Part of me wished I'd never seen it but then I was left with the thought that not knowing wouldn't stop it having happened. Annie had still been gang raped at the hands of her ex and his friends and my ignorance wouldn't change that.

Yet Annie had never given me the slightest clue that she'd been raped, let alone such a brutal one as this. I tried to think back over the film to work out if Annie was even aware she was being filmed during it. Thinking about it there was nothing that indicated she would have known. How could this have happened and Annie be so, well, normal? I thought most women would have been traumatised for life wouldn't they? I pondered whether it might somehow be less traumatic because her husband was doing it? Or was it because she was evidently enjoying at least some of it? She had clearly orgasmed an incredible number of times despite the circumstances.

We had a wonderful time in New Zealand and it was toward the end of the holiday I asked her to marry me. Annie was thrilled at my proposal and we are due to be married next year. Much as I generally think secrets are bad ideas in a relationship, for this I have made an exception; I've chosen never to ask her about it.

12