All Comments on 'Ex-Plaining Jane'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dayum

Very hot!!

jntiquesjntiquesover 7 years ago

Dear Author, Jane might have said 'take me over Rover' or 'get me off Goeff' or 'more sex Lex'. Enjoyed the plot and characters. Thank you for the story. jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is this going to be a series??

I must confess, I hope you say, "yes." (Hey, not all of us are writers, so it was either that or rhyme "yes" with "Bess.")

I love the setup and its similarity to the guy in your other story, "Breaking My Own Rules"--but without the distraction of having to wonder if he's a serial killer or human trafficker. Er, right??? Unless it IS the same guy. I see similarities, like wanting to turn a wallflower into a sunflower and, of course, the confidence and dominance. Despite wanting to read more about our mysterious man from the other story, I hope it isn't him. I'd love to read about a similar man--one with all of those characteristics that were so enticing but without the baggage. I'd be more specific but...spoilers.

It'd be like a Do Over. If that's not where this story is headed, maybe you could give it some thought for another one. I bet I'm not the only reader who'd want another go at a character like that. Even an AU.

You're an excellent writer with a talent for creating well-rounded characters and great sex scenes. And you aren't confined to just one genre, either. If you ever turn any of these (or others) into a book, I'll definitely be buying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really well written. Explicit and erotic. Waiting to read what happened in the morning

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good title!...

And a well written, enjoyable story. My thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous